Review of TotalWine

6600 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817

bonnieg101
1/7/19

We've been going to Total Wine 4-5 years and your customer service is terrible! Employees NEVER say hello can I help you! I told this to Dee the cashier. She's the only one who greeted me and the customer next to me AGREED! You NEED to train 'management' and employees in customer service.

roberts1460
7/4/18

In terms of availability and options, they cannot be beat. However, I do think that they should have employees who are a little bit more into what they are selling. Often hard to find help, and when you find someone, they don't do much to provide assistance - automatically say something is out of stock without checking their system, some of their recommendations are not based or their own experience or tastes, etc and you end up trying a bad product. Definitely need to train.

harryh43
6/11/18

From the Las Vegas and Henderson NV stores, I've been completely satisfied with the level of customer service, prices, and huge selection, and that applies to stores in each city. Staff have always been patient and helpful in recommending the right wines for me. Prices are probably the lowest in town, most comprehensive in selection. All of my friends who buy there say the same thing as I.

dianen6
11/26/15

Worst customer service I have ever experienced! I approached two floor employees at various times to help me find a particular Champagne. They both said they would check stock and went away to check and never returned. I then approached a third employee who was on a house computer in the rear of the store and asked if they had other Nouveau Beaujolais other than the stock at the front door. He was quite annoyed that I had the audacity to interrupt him. He said quite sarcastically that he was checking stock for a customer but I didn't see anyone within eyesight. He told me whatever is at the front is it So while I was still waiting for the two MIA employees to report back to me as to the status of the Champagne stock I found another brand of Nouveau Beaujolais in the red wine aisle. At the time, I meandered by the so called "Champagne Tasting Booth". What a farce! The selection was limited to two Rose Sparkling Wine, One Prosecco and one Champagne from France. The only exceptional experience were the cashiers. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Maybe Total Wine should consider putting the cashiers on the floor and place the incompetent floor employees behind the counter. A couple of good sommeliers would definitely be as asset.

Questions? Get answers from the TotalWine staff and other customers.

TotalWine?