This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Torrent-invite.us

Torrent-invite.us

Torrent-invite.us has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Torrent-invite.us ranks 413th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Torrent-invite.us?

“I don`t think is scam, paid 25 euros for music vids...”

Marina P.
8/17/13

I don`t think is scam, paid 25 euros for music vids invite and i recived the invite torrent-invite.us not scam

“I paid $25 for access to a torrent website”

Alex M.
6/27/13

I paid $25 for access to a torrent website. I did not recieve access to the website. I was treated very poorly and not refunded my money. After many messages and emails, 3 days later, Mr. Bogdon Ovidiu replyed. He told me I misspelled something on my request. He told me I make him laugh. He called me a "CRAZY AMERICAN!" Stay far away from this website. Its a scam. Bogdon Ovidiu is a thief.

alexm68
June 27th, 2013

Stay far away from this website. Its a scam. Bogdon Ovidiu is a thief.

antoniom27
September 22nd, 2013

SCAM! DON'T BUY THERE. HE TRICK ME!

marinap1
August 17th, 2013

torrent-invite.us not scam

Questions? Get answers from the Torrent-invite.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Torrent-invite.us?

Have a question about Torrent-invite.us?