Review of Torchlight 2

Tel: +1-206-682-1136
jobs@runicgames.com

elloita
7/30/14

I am not sure how I could have missed this game. They do a piss poor job advertising it as I would have downloaded it had I seen it on one of the million gaming sites that I visit. amazing collection of games, it is gift of game lovers, try once for playing and enjoy

alesterw
3/12/14

Torchlight II Game is good!
I've tried to play this and I love it.

I have all characters the Outlander, Embermage, Berserker and Engineer.
My favorite one is Outlander.
This game is playable by a beginner.

chriso1
3,150 helpful votes
10/19/10

I love it already. I thought I'd get in early with this one, though there is only the trailer and the textual information about the game so far. It's due for digital download in 2011 and is the much-hoped-for sequel to Torchlight, without doubt one of the best indie games for years.

Coming to this one, as expected, is a multiplayer option as well as the single player campaign, and the game world has been considerably expanded with new, randomly created areas and challenges, and a whole host of new characters.

This is probably going to be one of the best ways to spend $20 on a game next year. I just hope that the developers are going to continue to make it possible to run the game on computers with limited specs. If so, I'll definitely be around if you need a clumsy but loyal member of your party.

Also see my review of Torchlight:

Questions? Get answers from the Torchlight 2 staff and other customers.

Torchlight 2?