Review of Toptipsforgirls

robert195835@hotmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

jessicab13
8/14/11

Another website where the name says it all. Although the name is "Top Tips for Girls", I think it should be more like "Top Tips for Women", or "Top tips for Girls and Women". Lol. Something of that nature. I feel like I'm 13 all over again simply because I use this website frequently to look for tips in several categories. The tips are created by the sites users, and the many categories include but are not limited to Hair, Beauty, Relationships, Health, Style, Home, Cooking, Money, and a few more. Also included as a category is SEX, which is why I think the site should be catered more towards women! Ok, enough of that. Users are also able to, and encouraged to rate the tips on the site. There is also a section where you can ask questions for other users to answer. It's a nice little site for tips and to make a few friends. I have noticed people using it who are 13 up to 30. I'm 28, so I guess I'm in the clear for now lol.

Questions? Get answers from the Toptipsforgirls staff and other customers.

Toptipsforgirls?