Top Essay Writing

Top Essay Writing has a consumer rating of 2.88 stars from 101 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Top Essay Writing also ranks 407th among Essay Writing sites. The most common issues with Top Essay Writing are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.3%

No positive highlights yet

• If you are still not pleased with the paper, they will say " can you give us more time?
  • Good customer service but never keep their promise to submit stuff on time.
How would you rate Top Essay Writing?

“Top Tier”

Jatavius W.
6/14/20

I work a lot, and sometimes can't find the time to get to an assignment. TopEssayWriting always comes in the clutch, getting the assignment done before the deadline so I have time to review it and submit. The amount of stress I've avoided thanks to these guys....they'll forever be cherished.

“Writer plagiarized 10+ scholarly sources, almost expelled from college”

Lara K.
3/26/20

Please do not EVER use TopEssayWriting. Do not trust the reviews here. Please do not fall into the trap as I did. I almost got expelled from my university and almost had my life ruined because I used this service. My writer plagiarized from almost 10+ sources, most of them being scholarly sources. I cannot, and I don't even want to, imagine what would have happened if I just submitted my paper without triple checking for plagiarism. It is my fault of course for using this service instead of just writing my own, but it is just ridiculous how this service says they produce original content--placing many students at risk for getting caught for plagiarism, which would have repercussions that could last for a lifetime. I can't believe I wasted over a hundred dollars on this service just to receive an entirely plagiarized paper.

paper (62) customer service (8) support team (4) writer (42) money (31)
larak26
March 26th, 2020
Dear Lara,
First of all, thank you for informing us.
We want to check the issue from our side, and offer you a solution according to our policy. I would like to ask you to provide your order ID or contact the Support Team directly so we could resolve the issue that occurred with your order.
We are ready to negotiate the resolution with you to reach the mutual agreement.
soulmatet
June 11th, 2020
I paid 130$ for a 1000 word essay and got 50/100 for that. I'm very angry right now. I didn't expect the outcome would be like that. I told the writer million times that I need a good mark for this one but I got 50/100 instead
Dear Solmate T,
Thank you for informing us.
We would like to ask you to contact us directly to discuss the situation.
We have a strong policy, Money-Back Guarantee, and a free 14-days period for unlimited revisions. We are ready to negotiate with you to reach a mutual agreement.
alea8
June 16th, 2020
Scam website, be aware they don't offer money-back guarantee if though what they ads on their website
Dear Ale a.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We regret your experience.
We would like to bring to your attention that we have a strong Money Back Guarantee, which protects you as a customer. We are working 24/7 for you, and always ready to assist you with any issue.
Could you please, provide us with your order ID number or contact us directly? We would be glad to resolve the issue in a positive manner.
chrisg175
June 4th, 2017
Ordered an 11 page paper, they count the cover page as a page (pretty lame) The first paper I received from them was a disaster. I picked 4th year college level and received a low level high school paper at best. Run on sentences, confusing paragraphs that lost me as the reader, and makes you wonder what grasp of English the writer had.
They did revise it (in 7days) and it was in fact much better, but still a poor paper that was boring, had minor grammar issues and still had a few paragraphs where you had to interpret what the writer meant to say due to poor sentence structure, and confusing use of the English language.
I wouldnt waste your money here.
jataviusw
June 14th, 2020
Dear Jetavius W.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are so glad to meet your expectations.
It is a pleasure for us to help you with your assignments.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions or assistance in placing an order.
pegt9
April 30th, 2020
I had the worst experience with top essay writing.
I paid $40 for my paper, 5 days in advance of due date, the writer waited until 3 hours before the due time, and started making excuses saying I need to pay for more pages, after I refused, he was supposed to give me my revised paper by 10:10, he didn't I kept calling and they told me he is gonna be done in 20 mins, I called back in 40 mins, they said he's gonna be done in 10 mins, it was already 11:45 and my paper was supposed to be submitted by 11:59, yet they haven't give me any paper!!! I insisted I want my money back, due to their money back guarantee policy regarding the late delivery, they completely canceled my paper! I called and they said "the due time is passed, and you say the paper is useless , and you want a refund , why should we give you the paper ? "smh ! I told them I paid for a service and you should delivery my paper, the refund request is about the late delivery, so they activated my paper again, they told me the writer will be done in 2 hours, I slept since it was 2 in the morning , I woke up the day after, the paper wasn't still there! I called again, first hey told me "the writer had an issue with his laptop then they told me he fell asleep last night " WTF!!! so he couldnt work on my order! I lost my grade, I got a 0 , and I paid 40$ for that. the day after I asked for a refund again, after they gave me a $#*!ty late paper, they offered $1.80 credit to my account, I am so upset, and I dont know what to do! I want them to pay for what they did, I would like to say stay away, most of the papers are plagiarized, they dont do the revisions carefully, and they are definitely dont care about their client satisfaction and money at all!
Dear Peg T,
Thank you for informing us.
We would like to apologize for the situation that happened.
It is our main goal to resolve this issue in a beneficial way for you. We do have a strong Revision Policy and Money Back Guarantee Policy and we always try to find the best solution for our customers. Thus, we would like to ask you to get back to our Support Team so we will be able to negotiate about resolution. I am sure we will find out what happened and resolve it in the best manner.
glennt56
August 18th, 2018
How to turn a messy, disorganized and a bit senseless text into a good research paper that will capture your professor for long hours and bring you at least an A? Myself I haven't found an answer to this question. Gladly, TopEssayWriting.com have! Putting my trust in them was a good idea. That assigned to my order writer met all the requirements at a single click. My deadline was one week but she managed to finish earlier which was also great. I would warmly advice this resource to friends.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Birdie, we do appreciate your feedback regarding your order. We are always happy to help you with your future assignment.
sarahp401
September 3rd, 2019
I paid a decent amount of money to receive an essay within 36 hours of the due date. The paper I received was complete garbage. More than half of my paper was plagiarized after being guaranteed 0 plagiarism. I WOULD NOT recommend this website to anyone. These people are fraud and do not deserve to be in business. Customer service is so poor that I just gave up and decided that writing reviews would make me feel better.

Tip for consumers: Just don’t use this website

Dear Sarah,
We are sorry to hear that you faced such an issue.
Unfortunately, we could not find your order in our system. Could you, please, contact us to clarify and resolve the situation? Grades might be a highly subjective matter and depend on various aspects. We would like to look into it more deeply and find a solution for you.

Best regards,
Support Team
sarahd288
August 22nd, 2018
I was just trying to figure out a way to finish my essay proofreading and then I went on Google to find something. Therefore, I found an even better answer, I found a complete solution. I mean, some people are afraid of this kind of things and, I also did, but I had only 3 days to delivery the job done. In short, they did a great job and for this reason I'm here now to thanks, mainly for the support, the person who did attend me was really kind and helping. No doubts I'll recommend it!

Tip for consumers: I did contract them to help me on my work, since they are reliable enough. I mean, I've checked them before. Please, be aware because I already found some companies they offered me, even plagiarism, and I didn't accept. In short, besides good price, the Top essay offered me the most important, reliability.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Thank you for your feedback regarding your order. We are very pleased you have chosen our service! Your feedback will definitely help us to improve the quality of our work.
allisonw50
March 6th, 2018
I`m a student with a major in finance. Often, due to a lot of research papers and case studies I simply dont find any time left for essays or book reviews/reports. With such tasks I usually go to topessaywriting. Their writers already know what kind of paper and how soon I need it. Average and affordable prices are great for me as well. I have nothing to complain about with the work results.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Allison, we are really glad that we can help you with your assignments and doing our best to make sure that all customers are happy with our services. Thank you for your feedback.
jy50
September 17th, 2019
They claim they have American writers, this is not true. The paper had many issues with plurals being used incorrectly, strange words being used that Americans don't use, sentences written backwards as written in different languages. I asked for a revision, they attempted, but the paper was still written wrong. I spent 3 hours trying to edit their work, by the time I was done I may as well of written the paper on my own. Stay away, your institution will be able to see a writing service did the paper.
Dear J Y.,
We are sorry to hear that you experienced inconveniences with our service.
Could you please get in touch with us, provide the order ID and describe your situation in full? We would glad to look deep into it and find the proper solution?
We always work on improving our service and your feedback will help us to implement necessary measures.
Best regards,
Support Team
markom32
August 18th, 2018
This is a good service that makes quality proofreading and is responsible in the face of plagiarism tool checking. Support team of Topessaywriting has never failed me with any occurred question, as well, as the timing isn't a tough theme for them. Last time I ordered book report together with book review. 48 hours and my order was completed and I got a lifetime discount for 500+ pages ordered at their resource.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased you have chosen our service! Your feedback will definitely help us to improve the quality of our work.
alexandrm5
February 26th, 2018
I`m a freshman and some tasks in college are difficult for me to understand and complete. Due to that I found myself getting down on track of satisfactory-grades which I dont like topessaywriting.com was advised to me by a friend and really, that was one of the best advices I`ve ever gotten. Friendly writers proposed me a couple of ideas on how to create comprehensive writing assignment and did it themselves. Moreover, their pricing isn`t too high and can be affordable for students like me.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
It will be our pleasure to provide you with the highest level of assistance and the best papers possible in the future!
alyssadianaf
April 28th, 2019
I requested the paper a month earlier than the due date to be sure that there was enough time in case there were revisions needed. It was so horribly written. No thesis statement and the person who wrote it clearly did not speak very good English. I asked for revisions and each time they sent back the EXACT same paper to me and just changed two words. By far the worst customer service I have experienced. BE SMART and stray FAR from this company. There are better ones out there! I ended up re-writing my paper myself and they would not refund me.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Alyssa-Diana, we are sorry to hear you faced such an occasion with our service. Could you please get in touch with us, provide the order ID and describe your situation in full? We would glad to look deep into it and find the proper solution.
shirleys97
July 23rd, 2017
I loved the girl from the support department on this resource she`s so friendly and helpful! Since I first asked about the order I was kept informed about every step that they had taken for its completion. There was also a pleasant surprise to discover as their new customer I got a discount of 25%. They kinda forgot to add bibliography, but after I mentioned it the mistake was fixed. In general I`m supper glad about the situation with my paper.
susana349
August 14th, 2018
This is such a useless company,guys don't waste your money dealing with this company. They lie alot and they would deceive you to be writing without writing. They are scam. They don't review or write to your taste.I lost 250 point because they promised to send me feedback on my due date but they didn't. I regret paying to them. wasted my money and time calling.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Susan, first of all, please accept our apologies for any issues occurred. Unfortunately, we couldn't find your order in our system. Please, get back to us so we could negotiate about compensation and redeem your loyalty.
kartikn2
August 18th, 2018
I always fail to complete my case study. Creating that exciting puzzle that needs solving and solving it during the writing work are way too complicated tasks for me. A friend of mine recommended me to use online service topessaywriting for that type of paperwork. Shortly after a talk with their writer my order was burning the candle at both ends! As a result I got A! Would definitely order from this writing service more in the future.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Kartik, thank you for your feedback. This is really important for us. We are always happy to help you with your future assignment.
adama171
January 21st, 2018
I ordered 20 pages research paper with 14 days of delivery time. After 13 days, writer changed and asked me some extra time which I provided. A couple days after writer changed again and they assigned one of the BEST writers they have. Later, writer changed 2 more times. Each time I postpone the deadline. Now it has been 24 days and they send me 3 pages of draft. I asked for a refund and waiting for their quality department's answer. They wasted my 24 days and I hope at least they process the refund. I will write here if they refund or not.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Dear Adam, thank you for the feedback. We do appreciate your opinion and it really helps us improve the quality of our service. We wish it has not turned out this way. We want to assure you we will take all necessary measures and nothing like this will ever happen again. We already agreed on the compensation for your order and hope that you could give our company one more chance to prove the quality of our service. We hope for your understanding and will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
jessier31
July 2nd, 2017
Straight to the business. I was in a need of case study and it was needed as soon as possible because my college professor is not that kind of person who would enjoy waiting. Topessaywriting.com caught my attention. Having contacted their support team I explained whole situation and was told that everything would be done sharply and shortly. And that is exactly how they did my work. I`m thankful for the achieved results and highly recommend this writing service!
killahm
August 7th, 2018
My experience was okay up until I experienced an issue with some of my papers. I ordered in advance from the company and my papers were graded a few days after the revision deadline, I received D's on like 15 of my papers and the company wasn't even willing to work with me even after spending hundreds of dollars with them, and if you have to call in the customer service is horrible and they can be very rude, disrespectful and unpleasant to work with.
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Thank you for the feedback. We want to express our sincerest apologies for the issue and the possible inconveniences. We regret that you have such an experience cooperating with us. We want to emphasize that we have strong Revision Policy and Money Back Guarantee, thus we would be more than glad to address the problem in the most appropriate way. Please, contact us anytime and we will find the best resolution for you. We are available 24/7/365 via the phone, live chat, and email and always ready to help you and answer all your questions.
markusz1
November 24th, 2017
Do not ever use this SCAM Site! They just want your money ant thats all. I ordered an essay in 7 days, and no essay was provided. I am still waiting for my money. The contact was poor, they are always apologizing and take your time, you just wait and wait but nothing happens. I made a terrible mistake using this Site, so dont be foolish like me and better find and search for a better one. All the good reviews were FAKE as you can see it on the name and on the pictures. StAY AWAY !!!
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Thank you very much for your feedback.We are really sorry that such unpleasant situation has happened with your order.Our primary goal is to help you in this case. We will definitely resolve this issue in the most positive way for you.Please, contact us so we could find the best solution for you as soon as possible.
kales3
July 30th, 2018
The writers of this web are terrible, they copied everything from the paper you can find from webs. Do not trust it when they say 0 plagiarism guarantee because they will tell you, in the end, they only refund who has more than 20% plagiarism and they are the people insist the paper is 20% unusable. Customer services are mean and unrespectful. STAY AWAY!
Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep
Thank you for the feedback. We do appreciate your opinion and it really helps us improve the quality of our service. We wish it has not turned out this way. We want to assure you we will take all necessary measures and nothing like this will ever happen again. Please, get back to us so we could resolve the issue and redeem your loyalty.
janinee5
April 3rd, 2017
Success in writing assignments always depend on your schedule and how good your imagination is. I fail both of those, thats why I prefer to order online than to waste time on writing. Topessaywriting.com knows what I want and fully satisfy my needs. That essay in English I needed for the terms exams was perfectly perfect. Somehow they kinda mixed the timing and I got my paper with a little delay, but it`s not a dead end when we talk about the quality, is it?
sandrat52
January 26th, 2017
Having no time made me order an essay from this writing service. And oh how wondered I was when I received exactly what I wanted and even earlier than the deadline! Highly recommend this company if you need quality papers and have an urgent case.
vanessak23
July 19th, 2017
I was wondering whether it was even possible to finish an essay of 2,000 words in 48 hours. This place truly impressed me because they did finish my essay in such a short time! There werent mistakes to be found. However, I wasnt given a discount because of the urgency of my order so the price was almost twice bigger as the usual. But the great grade that I got in college completely worth every cent that I had spent.

Move to Nigeria, the Philippines, or whatever country this company is based in and focus on attempting to scam customers out of money with an elementary school style of writing.

By Baba B.

The site is absolutely not legitimate in any way, or at any level. Please note their response to my earlier review. They can't even compose a grammatically correct response to a negative review!!! What does that tell you about their aptitude? They are writing their "research papers" from the cabin of their Somali pirate ship.

By Michael S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Top Essay Writing staff and other customers.

Online writing company that offers the wide range of paper writing services from school essays to economy chats with presentations.
The writers are native English-speakers with Master’s or PhD degrees in various domains.

TopEssayWriting company offers various discounts and is available 24/7.

Catherine W.
Typically responds within 6 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Top Essay Writing?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about Top Essay Writing?