Top Essay Writing

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.5 / 5

Top Essay Writing has a consumer rating of 3.91 stars from 115 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Top Essay Writing most frequently mention research paper. Top Essay Writing ranks 1193rd among Essay Writing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.3%

No positive highlights yet

• If you are still not pleased with the paper, they will say " can you give us more time?
  • Good customer service but never keep their promise to submit stuff on time.
How would you rate Top Essay Writing?

“Didn't expect a good result, but got a good grade!”

William P.
6/22/21

I wasn't able to write a few papers myself because of my medical condition, so I decided to order them from someone else. It was my first time so it took me awhile to find something that looks reliable. But even when I found Top essay I didn't expect quality because reviews were mixed. But everything turned out well! I wanted just to close my assignment but I got a good grade on it. In addition I should say that order was done fast, I didn't ask and expect it but yeah. Thanks for your help.

“Scammer top essay writing”

na B.
10/3/20

They are 100% plagiarism, they rewrite my paper what was written by another writer online in the same topic, in my case I found the same article online written by another student without citing the sources and when I requested a source (screenshot), I notice they are using a fake source, it cost me $ 130 for nothing I got F for fake sources and no money back according there policy, stay away.

paper (63) customer service (8) support team (4) writer (45) money (33)
williamp1987
June 22nd, 2021

Dear William,
Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear that. Our experts always do their best to achieve your satisfaction with the content delivered. Also, we have great experience working in this market so we do understand that all the orders should be completed within a certain deadline strictly. Thus, we are following up on each order to ensure that no delay will occur.
Please let us know if you still need any help with your academic papers.

rhondam490
June 24th, 2021

I've been using this service a few times already, like 3 or maybe 4 times. I don't remember because I took academical vacation last semester. Each time they've created near to perfect papers for me. I usually order some not so important essays but I guess it's safe enough to say that I would order something more advanced if I need to in the future.

Dear Rhonda,
Thank you for your review!

It's our pleasure to hear such kind words from our loyal customer. We do value our cooperation so we will keep providing academic papers according to the highest academic standards. Also, we would like to mention that we have a lot of experienced writers in different subject areas so you may be ensured that we are able to find a decent expert who will handle the complex work as well.
Looking forward to your future orders.

nab3
October 3rd, 2020

Dear Na B.,
We are sorry you faced such an unpleasant situation.
We value each client, and therefore pay attention to such situations. Could you please provide us with your order ID or contact us directly, so we could sort the issue out?
We have a strong Money-Back Guarantee, which protects you as a customer.
Therefore, we would like to discuss the order with you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

ryane208
July 16th, 2021

They rewrote my few papers and and I'm really glad they did. First it was fast, secondly they did it better than I would ever be able to do it. I think I will use their service next time because I hate this time consuming paper work, in point of which I am not even sure. It's maybe a pricey for me personally but I'm glad I found them and happy with the result.

Dear Ryan,
Thank you for your review!

We are glad to hear such feedback from you. We are working on the improvement of our service every day to make it better for you. We hire only professional experts so you may be ensured that your assignment will be completed properly. Moreover, in case the final paper needs any corrections, we provide unlimited amendments within 14 days since the order deadline. We love our customers and working hard to make your success happen.

erich1558
October 28th, 2021

I've used similar services many times already and this one is the best so far. My order was done in time and overall has a good quality for its price. Totally will order again in the future. I think the most important part is that they work really fast also they close order only when you satisfied with 100%

Dear Max,
Thank you for your review!

We do appreciate your honest feedback. We understand that timely delivery of the order is a crucial requirement of our customers. That is why our support team is following up on each order to make sure that the paper will be uploaded on time. Please mind that we also provide dissertation, editing, and rewriting services. In case you are not sure which one to choose - our support team will gladly consult you. We are always here to help!

davidb6086
May 5th, 2021

These guys helped me to create a nicely written paper. English is not my first language and because of it, I was struggling with creating a tidy paper for all my assignments, and one day I decided to hire someone who would do editing for me. And I am really glad that I did! Got my papers done in time and grades in result were higher than before

Dear David,
Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear that. We know that timely delivery is a crucial requirement of our customers. Thus we are following up on the orders to make sure there will be no delay. Also, we are willing to help you with your upcoming orders so do not hesitate to contact us if you require any help with your assignments.
We have brilliant experts in different subject fields so you may be ensured to receive a superb paper from an experienced writer in your subject area

jordonb6
December 18th, 2021

Agreed with Linda. L. the support team answered really fast, all the organization took about 1 hour.
The site itself looks simple and accurate, although a lot of information is repeated.

Dear Jordon,
Thank you for your review!

We have been working in this market for more than 7 years so we do understand that a professional support team is a key to successful cooperation between customer and writer. That is why our support team is following up on every order to ensure timely delivery and the highest quality of the assignment. Please let us know if you need any help with your academic papers.

calistag5
November 18th, 2021

I am not an expert or a frequent client, but as I see the result from 2 works it's done okay.
Save my time and some nerves, haha

Dear Calista-Audrey,
Thank you for your review!

We are very pleased with such feedback. We are working hard to make your success happen every day. Our writers are experienced professionals in different subjects and our support team agents are working 24/7 to ensure the timely delivery of your orders.
Please let us know in case you require any assistance with your academic papers - we are always here to help!

roberts4803
April 19th, 2021

I don't know why people so disappointed about this service. I ordered a few essays about history and culture. A writer completed my task in three days. I think it's fast enough. My professor accepted my papers. So I earned B+ for each essay. Please, don't trust these scum bots above.

Tip for consumers:
you must have enough time before a deadline

writing service

Dear Robert,
Thank you for your review!

We are happy to hear such kind words. Every day we are working on our service to make it better for you.
We do care about our customer's satisfaction so we will keep providing high-quality papers that will meet your expectations.
We have a great number of writers in different subject fields so do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help with your academic papers.

anonymousp991
July 31st, 2020

Definitely recommend to everyone, great writers. Was able to receive an A on each assignment. It is a great site if you are on a time crunch and unable to sit down and write a paper or powerpoint presentation. I also check in with grammarly and nothing is plagiarized.

jataviusw
June 14th, 2020

I work a lot, and sometimes can't find the time to get to an assignment. TopEssayWriting always comes in the clutch, getting the assignment done before the deadline so I have time to review it and submit. The amount of stress I've avoided thanks to these guys... they'll forever be cherished.

Dear Jetavius W.,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are so glad to meet your expectations.
It is a pleasure for us to help you with your assignments.
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions or assistance in placing an order.

lindal2421
October 21st, 2021

I don't usually order paper works but this time I had a deadline and this guys make my work really fast and what is even more important with nice price and discount so I am totally gonna recommend them.

Dear Linda,
Thank you for your review!

We are working hard to make your academic success happen with our service. We understand how important it is for any student to get a high-quality paper within the agreed deadline. Thus our support team is tracking the progress of your order to ensure it will be delivered on time. Moreover, we provide a free revision period within 14 days from the deadline. So you can be ensured that the final product will cover all the requirements provided.
Looking forward to our successful partnership in the future.

chrisg175
June 4th, 2017

Ordered an 11 page paper, they count the cover page as a page (pretty lame) The first paper I received from them was a disaster. I picked 4th year college level and received a low level high school paper at best. Run on sentences, confusing paragraphs that lost me as the reader, and makes you wonder what grasp of English the writer had.
They did revise it (in 7days) and it was in fact much better, but still a poor paper that was boring, had minor grammar issues and still had a few paragraphs where you had to interpret what the writer meant to say due to poor sentence structure, and confusing use of the English language.
I wouldnt waste your money here.

barbaraf1166
September 30th, 2021

I don't know why other people write such bad reviews, I don't understand why would they need to write such a lie.
Because me and my friend, we order papers here quite often and they always were at least 90% unique and well-written.

Essay related to marketing

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your honest feedback. It is very important for us to know that you are satisfied with our service. We always stick to the highest academic standards to make sure that our customers will be pleased with our work. Our writers are experienced professionals in different subjects and our support team agents are working 24/7 to ensure the timely delivery of your orders.

loiso33
December 20th, 2021

I was about to give up on my history related assignment and I am lucky to find this service. Because I didn't know what to do, I was stuck. Now I am PhD degree-holder and you can't imagine how happy I am! Thank you for your help!

Dear Lois,
Thank you for your review!

We are so happy to hear that! Our main goal here is to make your success happen. That is why we cooperate with professional and experienced writers in different subject fields. They cover a huge variety of topics and provide different types of papers - from CV to full dissertations(we have special experts for dissertation orders). That is why you can be ensured that the paper you order will be completed according to the highest academic standards.

larak26
March 26th, 2020

Please do not EVER use TopEssayWriting. Do not trust the reviews here. Please do not fall into the trap as I did. I almost got expelled from my university and almost had my life ruined because I used this service. My writer plagiarized from almost 10+ sources, most of them being scholarly sources. I cannot, and I don't even want to, imagine what would have happened if I just submitted my paper without triple checking for plagiarism. It is my fault of course for using this service instead of just writing my own, but it is just ridiculous how this service says they produce original content--placing many students at risk for getting caught for plagiarism, which would have repercussions that could last for a lifetime. I can't believe I wasted over a hundred dollars on this service just to receive an entirely plagiarized paper.

Dear Lara,
First of all, thank you for informing us.
We want to check the issue from our side, and offer you a solution according to our policy. I would like to ask you to provide your order ID or contact the Support Team directly so we could resolve the issue that occurred with your order.
We are ready to negotiate the resolution with you to reach the mutual agreement.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

sandrat52
January 26th, 2017

Having no time made me order an essay from this writing service. And oh how wondered I was when I received exactly what I wanted and even earlier than the deadline! Highly recommend this company if you need quality papers and have an urgent case.

arvindb4
November 9th, 2021

Assignments were written before the deadline, one week before the time limit and were nicely written.

Tip for consumers:
nice website if you are stuck

assignments service

Dear Arvind,
Thank you for your review!

It is a pleasure to hear that you are satisfied with our service! We hope for our successful cooperation in the future.
Please mind that we provide a 14-days period for free revisions. So in case, any corrections are required, we are glad to fix all the inaccuracies within 14 days from the order deadline. Please note, that we also provide dissertation, editing, and rewriting services so do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help with your academic papers.

dinc1
May 27th, 2021

They deserve no Stars. They will fail you! They definitely lie! Even the people on the phone done speak English how can they write a paper. They promise to follow direction and leave out all the crucial info. I don't recommend.

Dear David,
Thank you for your review!

We regret you are feeling this way. We are working on the improvement of our service every day to make it better for you.
You might face a non-native speaker person from our support team. Still, you may be reassured that all our experts are well experienced native speakers from the US and UK.
Talking about the quality of the order - we would like t mention that in case something goes wrong with the paper - we are glad to make the free corrections within 14 days from the deadline.
If you could share your order id, we would be glad to double-check the situation with your order. You can be ensured that we will manage to fix the situation and cover the unpleasant experience you faced.

glennt56
August 18th, 2018

How to turn a messy, disorganized and a bit senseless text into a good research paper that will capture your professor for long hours and bring you at least an A? Myself I haven't found an answer to this question. Gladly, TopEssayWriting.com have! Putting my trust in them was a good idea. That assigned to my order writer met all the requirements at a single click. My deadline was one week but she managed to finish earlier which was also great. I would warmly advice this resource to friends.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep

Dear Birdie, we do appreciate your feedback regarding your order. We are always happy to help you with your future assignment.

sarahd288
August 22nd, 2018

I was just trying to figure out a way to finish my essay proofreading and then I went on Google to find something. Therefore, I found an even better answer, I found a complete solution. I mean, some people are afraid of this kind of things and, I also did, but I had only 3 days to delivery the job done. In short, they did a great job and for this reason I'm here now to thanks, mainly for the support, the person who did attend me was really kind and helping. No doubts I'll recommend it!

Tip for consumers:
I did contract them to help me on my work, since they are reliable enough. I mean, I've checked them before. Please, be aware because I already found some companies they offered me, even plagiarism, and I didn't accept. In short, besides good price, the Top essay offered me the most important, reliability.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep

Thank you for your feedback regarding your order. We are very pleased you have chosen our service! Your feedback will definitely help us to improve the quality of our work.

allisonw50
March 6th, 2018

I`m a student with a major in finance. Often, due to a lot of research papers and case studies I simply dont find any time left for essays or book reviews/reports. With such tasks I usually go to topessaywriting. Their writers already know what kind of paper and how soon I need it. Average and affordable prices are great for me as well. I have nothing to complain about with the work results.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep

Dear Allison, we are really glad that we can help you with your assignments and doing our best to make sure that all customers are happy with our services. Thank you for your feedback.

kevinb219
March 27th, 2017

Honestly, I was super skeptical at first about using TopEssayWriting.org (ya know, because I wondered if it was legitimate and if I would get in trouble for using it for school) but I have got to say that this website totally took me by surprise. It is positively amazing and their quality of service is spot on! This is I think the third time now that I have used TopEssayWriting.org and I have not had a problem at all. I mean, I have had to clarify a few requirements for my assignments but otherwise it has been a very good relationship between myself and this great band of writers. It surprised me how they caught onto my writing style so quickly obviously it was good since it fooled my teachers. I have even been recommending TopEssayWriting.org to my friends (especially the sleep deprived ones) and the ones that have tried it out are super happy with it too! It honestly would not shock me if half of this school started using this service to get their Term Papers, Essays, and Outlines done. I bet most everyone would be up to the 15% multiple purchase discount rate by the time Summer Break starts at this rate.

markom32
August 18th, 2018

This is a good service that makes quality proofreading and is responsible in the face of plagiarism tool checking. Support team of Topessaywriting has never failed me with any occurred question, as well, as the timing isn't a tough theme for them. Last time I ordered book report together with book review. 48 hours and my order was completed and I got a lifetime discount for 500+ pages ordered at their resource.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased you have chosen our service! Your feedback will definitely help us to improve the quality of our work.

alexandrm5
February 26th, 2018

I`m a freshman and some tasks in college are difficult for me to understand and complete. Due to that I found myself getting down on track of satisfactory-grades which I dont like topessaywriting.com was advised to me by a friend and really, that was one of the best advices I`ve ever gotten. Friendly writers proposed me a couple of ideas on how to create comprehensive writing assignment and did it themselves. Moreover, their pricing isn`t too high and can be affordable for students like me.

Catherine W. – Top Essay Writing Rep

It will be our pleasure to provide you with the highest level of assistance and the best papers possible in the future!

Dear Jordon, the procedure is quite simple: 1. You need to fill out the order form on our website https://www.topessaywriting.org/order. Please, indicate your paper details: select/describe all the requirements and upload all the materials that need to be incorporated in your paper. 2. Get your quote. 3. Proceed to the safe payment. We process your payment through a reputable payment system. All your personal and payment information is safe and secure. 4. Once we receive your order as well as the payment, we will be able to assign you the most relevant writer according to your specifications. You can access your personal account any time and get in touch with your expert if any clarifications are needed. 5. Your final paper will be uploaded to your personal account within the given time. Note: If you want to make corrections to your paper free of charge, please, contact us within 14 days after the paper is completed. From our side, we guarantee you several things: ~Original paper (you are buying the copyright as well); ~Professional writer with a degree in your particular field of study; ~High-quality work according to your academic level and requirements (Quality Assurance makes quality test for the final paper); ~On time delivery and updates from our Support Team; ~Communication with the writer in your account to discuss the paper and its progress; ~Total privacy and personal data security; ~Flexibility with corrections. If you have any hesitations or want to discuss your paper, please, contact us over the phone using the number that is indicated on our website. You can also contact us via live chat (chat button on our main page)or email. Looking forward to hearing from you.

By Catherine W., Representative

Move to Nigeria, the Philippines, or whatever country this company is based in and focus on attempting to scam customers out of money with an elementary school style of writing.

By Baba B.

The site is absolutely not legitimate in any way, or at any level. Please note their response to my earlier review. They can't even compose a grammatically correct response to a negative review! What does that tell you about their aptitude? They are writing their "research papers" from the cabin of their Somali pirate ship.

By Michael S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Top Essay Writing staff and other customers.

Online writing company that offers the wide range of paper writing services from school essays to economy chats with presentations.
The writers are native English-speakers with Master’s or PhD degrees in various domains.

TopEssayWriting company offers various discounts and is available 24/7.

Catherine W.
Representative

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Top Essay Writing?

Have a question about Top Essay Writing?