This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Topdesignerhandbags.net

Topdesignerhandbags.net

Topdesignerhandbags.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Topdesignerhandbags.net also ranks 253rd among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Topdesignerhandbags.net?

“I think its a fraudulent sent”

joy a.
10/30/10

I think its a fraudulent sent. They promise to deliver but don't deliver, the don't pick up the phone after taking ur money and they don't reply enails as promised. Placed an order on the 7th of oct. Was told it will be shipped in 2-3 weeks. Still have no received anything from them. Tried calling several times and left messages also sent emails. I've stil havnt heard any thing from them. Plese how do I go about pursuing this legally.

joya
October 30th, 2010
lesleys1
January 20th, 2011
I ordered a designer bag from this website on 12/5/2010 and never received my order. When I tried to e-mail or call I never got a response from the company. They charged my debit card in full. This website must be a fraud, I caution you to stay away!!!
sarahb13
November 26th, 2010
Never order from this website!! First of all, it takes months for your bag to ship. On top of that, they do not answer any phone calls, voicemails, or emails. And the worst part is the bags are 100% fake!! My Burberry got stolen so I bought a new one through them, thinking I was saving money, only to find out its fake. I chose to just keep it though because I highly doubt I'll be able to get my money back since I can't get in touch with them :(
Everything on their website is a lie. I bet one day there will be one of those law cases involving everyone whoever bought from them & we'll all make money off of it, I hope lol
shwndas
July 9th, 2013
OMG, I am so glad I thought about looking up reviews for this site, before placing my order. Thank u all for your sincere concerns, and also very sorry to hear all of these horindoues stories! Good luck! It was too good to be true unfortunately.
sw5
October 1st, 2010
I purchased a handbag on September 8, and was confirmed that it would take 2 - 3 weeks to ship. I have tried calling, and emailing them with no response. I too have come to the conclusion that these people have stolen my money. Any advice on how I can pursue this legally?
kourtneyp
November 19th, 2010
I purchased a purse with topdesignerhandbags.net about 5 months ago. I called them countless; unfortunately, no response. I didn't receive purse until 7 weeks. After I received purse... I found out it wasn't authentic. They promised to send my money back, after 5 months...I am still waiting.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!
laurindar
November 16th, 2010
After placing my order thru paypal and noticing that the order went thru as Newab Learning Center, Inc. I immediately had a bad vibe about the whole thing. The site claims to ship bags in 3-5 days and then the confirmation states 2-3 weeks. I e-mailed them as well as called for delivery status. No one picks up the phone even when you ask for the ordering dept. One does receive a reply via e-mail indicating that your comment has been rec'd without an answer. I continue to feel suspicious and googled to see if I could find any complaints, and I did. I wish I had seen these before placing my order. I did also contact my credit card company as well as paypal to issue a complaint and to request a credit. In addition I sent an e-amil and left a message with TopDesigner requesting that they cancel my order and let them know that I filed complaints.
natalieg
August 27th, 2010
I ordered a purse from them they took my money and its been over a month and im still waiting for my purse i called and left messages and emailed and m getting no response they pretty much stole from and commeted fraud this website should tooken off the web

Has anyone ever received their bag from this site? I just filed a dispute with Paypal and also let my credit card company know about this. I will be receiving a credit from my credit card company and they will be doing an investigtion on these folks.

By Laurinda R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Topdesignerhandbags.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Topdesignerhandbags.net?

Have a question about Topdesignerhandbags.net?