Review of TopCashback

Totowa Road
Wilmington, DE 19808, US

drmichaele
1/6/19

Three months ago Rick Broida (Cheapskate) recommended TopCashBack. So, I joined, and carefully went through the process to get $20 back. I purchase ink from Best Buy, being careful to go through Cashback first, as specified.

Well, it is three months later, and not only did I not get $20, this possibly fraudulent company does not even show my having made that purchase!

TopCashBack needs to change its name to NoCashBack.

judyl211
12/15/18

Nice site.I received my cashback very quickly.Although it was not cash just a gift card lol.They do not give alot back but it depends on where you order or how much the cashback offer is.I continue to use it.Anything back on a purchase is better than nothing.

ma157
12/13/18

So far pays 1 small cashback out of 2 and systematically declines all medium to large cashbacks. They promise you great returns but ended up acknowledging 15% of they money owed at best. It's probably just one of these clever online frauds.

brianp320
10/19/18

Made many cash back purchases on other sites without any issues. Tried TopCashBack but after months of arguing with them and providing proof, they still deny my claim. Absolute scam of a company. Avoid TCB like the plague!

justs14
10/16/18

I would not recommend this website for cash back. I have made several purchases uses top cash back and only 1 was approved. They make the process difficult, it can take MONTHS to be approved from the transaction, and it can take even longer to receive your cash back. I have never had any issues with Ebates and I have made hundreds of dollar transactions with them. I have even tried frugal and they seem to be a lot easier to earn transactions. I would not recommend using them; if your end result is to earn cash back with the purchase.... do not chance it with top cash back. They will give excuses with "mis clicks", u must clear your cookies before the transaction, and never use coupon codes with online transactions. The whole purpose of purchasing online is using coupon codes for savings. To clear your cookies before the transaction would cause you to have to re log in and re add items into your cart online. This makes no sense at all. Complete waste of time.

darthv1
10/1/18

Not only they didn't pay me the cash back, they also deleted my account!!!! Stay away from this shady company

faita
8/13/18

I have used cashback sites for years and TopCashback would be decent except it doesn't always work. Maybe it does five out of ten times? Then you have to submit a cashback claim. Then you have to encounter its customer service, which is a frustrating experience. These employees do not read what you've written and re-ask questions or you find yourself going around in circles and wanting to bang your head against a wall. Excuse after excuse is given for not awarding cashback, even if you didn't get it due to TopCashback's error - eg: I was told auto cashback at one vendor was 10 percent but after spending $450 on tires it turned out tires were excluded from earning cashback but TopCashback's page did not make that clear! It chooses to not live by its 'fair play' policy. It must simply be a marketing gimmick.

I like a good deal but I enjoy my time more.

I would rather use coupons from RetailMeNot or earn cashback through Ebates - I've never had a problem there.

maheshs12
4/11/18

Undoubtedly, the cashback is higher than the other websites [except some stores.] The earnings from referral and signup are also great. I had referral signup from one of the sites, I had whopping 25$ as a signup bonus. And though there is no minimum threshold for the payout, you have to wait as long as 4-5 months for your earnings to be confirmed and payable, and that s*cks.

Pros:
1. High CB
2. Multiple payout options
3. No payout threshold

Cons:
1. Have to wait as long as 4-5 months for earnings to be payable
2. Minimum 10$ in CB for the referral bonus to be confirmed.

mikep275
3/25/18

10 Pounds and Argos Voucher for 5 pounds with my link
love website with my link you will receive 10 pounds welcome bonus plus Argos voucher , just copy and paste link in web
i saved personal over 300 from December ,used for switching suppliers ,insurance ,home ,broadband ,ebay,and much MORE

topcashback.co.uk/
ref/member1256433204026 use my link to get welcome bonus

murrayb34
2/12/18

Promise of consistently high cash back fails because so many purchases are never confirmed. Despite linking through the topcashback website, some purchases are never verified and paid. Customer Service is always the same .... merchant does not approve the transaction, we have to Way to track the transaction, sorry.

willc51
7/12/17

Ive used click through referral purchase websites for over 10 years. About a year ago I was lured into the TCB site by all the claims if higher % payouts on purchases when compared to other sites I've used. Often these payout rates were 2 to 3 times higher, or claimed fewer restrictions than competition.
For a year I made small purchases and found the rate to be accurate. Earning a total of $100 CB. Based on that I made a very large purchase clicking through the site. The rate was higher than competition (as typical) and I completed every step to verify my claim through TCB was valid. Cookies cleared. Browser filters turned off. Item placed in cart after clicking through. Never clicked through any other site. I even immediately noted transaction following purchase. The only thing I did do was video screen grab entire process. The CB was for $42+ so I very careful. After purchase the site even registered the click 3 min prior to my purchase so it appeared the system was working. As per T&C the pending process can take some time. After 1 month I opened a CS claim to investigate the issue about a month later I was told vender reported transaction was made going through another CB site. This was impossible. After several emails back an forth it was determined that either TCB was lying about the status of my claim OR vendor was (Expedia.com). Either way TCB had no interest in getting additional details or providing them - and I wasn't getting my money.
Long story shirt. Don't trust those great CB rates - my experience proves they WON'T go to bat for you when their is a descrepency and you have proof. If they offer 6% back and a competitor offers 4% consider the fact the real rate might be 0% when your claim is denied. I'd highly recommend their competition: ebates.com, MrRebates.com, DollarDig.com. In my experience the CB rates are lower but CS and claim accuracy is much higher. When I've had issues they were quick to investigate and explain situation completely.
I gave TCB every possible avenue to rectify this in any possible way - still they have no interest which is a shame. You might say I've had a yr of good transactions and only one bad one, but that one was for almost half $ value of the others. If a site can't be trusted for the large purchases then it's only a matter of time they won't be able to be trusted for the small purchases - ones you won't spend much effort getting resolved.
Before you use their service consider my experiences... You've been warned!

stephenw85
4/25/17

I used Hoppa Taxis from the Airport to Berlin city last April. I booked via TOP CASH BACK with the promise of £8.70 back from my return fare of over £40. I am still waiting for it and after countless emails to TCB all they do is make excuses. Over a year has passed and looking on the site I have another TWO MONTHS to wait before the cash is released. 14 MONTHS to get a paltry amount back. If I ever go back to Berlin I will not use Hoppa or TOP CASH BACK as it looks like I`ll be getting Top Bus Back in future or the Top Train Back and forth. What a joke AVOID THEM PLEASE or they will drive you up to the Top of the Wall and Back.

Tip for consumers: Use the train instead. It must be cheaper.

rodrigod5
3/22/16

This cashback site offers one of the highest rebates and also features a "Highest Cashback Guarantee". This means you can tell TopCashback If you see a better cashback offer elsewhere, submit a highest cashback guarantee claim and itll match it! . Also, if you select Amazon Gift Card as payment option, you get 2% more. That's awesome!

Questions? Get answers from the TopCashback staff and other customers.

TopCashback?