Tool-Net.co.uk

Tool-Net.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.56 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tool-Net.co.uk also ranks 25th among Tools sites. The most common issues with Tool-Net.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tool-Net.co.uk?

“I bought a Clarke 160tm Mig welder from TOOL-NET they...”

campbell c.
10/27/14

I bought a Clarke 160tm Mig welder from TOOL-NET they had the lowest price around. The delivery time was quick and they replied quickly and courteously to my questions. I am now going to place another order as there prices are the cheapest again. whats not to recommend : nothing campbell campbell A.K.A amanda campbell (typo)

“Where do we report fraudulent UK companies?”

Grace V.
1/24/18

We have placed order since April 11, 2017 and asked to pay only to find out the item was obsolete. 8 months later we are still waiting for our refund.

gracev24
January 24th, 2018
antonyp6
November 23rd, 2016
Used tool net multiole times and they continue to be safe reliable and good prices

tony

Tip for consumers: look out for discount vouchers

davidw564
December 7th, 2017
STILL AWAITING A REFUND 2 MONTHS AFTER CANCELLING ORDER!
Ordered a ladder 19th September. I was then informed that they were out of stock until 18th October, I kept the order. 10th October I was informed that this had now moved to the 6th November so cancelled my order and informed to wait 1-2 days for refund.
6th December still awaiting a refund. This is nearly 3 months that you will have had my £250 without communication.
Note on their website that the phone number which is rarely answered is for payments only!
campbellc1
campbell c.
October 27th, 2014

I am now going to place another order as there prices are the cheapest again.

whats not to recommend : nothing

campbell campbell

A.K.A amanda campbell (typo)
anthonys65
May 9th, 2014
The site is well laid out and easy to find what you need. There is a huge selection of tools and bits you need on the site which is great. Its easy to navigate through. I found it hard to get into my order history as the text did not look like a link so didn't know to click on it so maybe this can be changed. The staff are freidnly and quick to reply to questions.the postage is a bit expensive it you only want to buy one thing so possible have a cheaper options as this has put me off of buying single items from them. Really great website, worth buying from as they have good prices too, all in all I'd buy from here again and recomened to anyone else.
justing32
December 15th, 2014
Order No: APP--13433 belle mixer
1st time used this company fast efficient and supper fast delivery a++++
georger102
April 13th, 2017
I have placed an order for a Clarke Torque adapter from Tool-net.co.uk on 3rd April. As of today (13th April) the order has not even been dispatched yet. It sits with status "Being Fulfilled" since 3rd April. I have contacted customer services on 7th April to chase up the order and I have received a response back on the 10th April that the order is being shipped from their storage warehouse to their dispatch warehouse and that it should arrive at their warehouse on the same day (10th April).
After that they said will dispatch it to me on the same day (10th April) and I will get it with next day delivery. It's been another 3 days since then and the order is still "Being Fulfilled" with the same status and no signs of it.
I find this unacceptable for an order fulfilled from the UK. If I would've ordered from China it would've gotten here quicker than this and for half the price. I will give them until tomorrow and will ask for a refund and order from somewhere else.
warrenh20
March 31st, 2014
Very satisfied with the level of service and competitive pricing from tool-net. The delivery of the Belle Warrior wheelbarrow i ordered was efficent and free of charge. I would definately recommend this company and will be ordering again in the future...

Warren Holbrook

(Holbrook Landscapes)
justing31
December 15th, 2014
Order No: APP--13433 belle mixer drum
1st time used and was amazed how easy web page was and service was great and delivery was quicker than said

Questions? Get answers from the Tool-Net.co.uk staff and other customers.

Become a fan and recieve regular offers on tools, fixings and consumables.

andyg32
Andy G.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tool-Net.co.uk?

Have a question about Tool-Net.co.uk?