Review of TommyJohnWear

Tel: 1-800-708-3490
support@tommyjohn.com

stevec482
8/8/18

I've been wearing Tommy John underwear since 2013 and the product itself is wonderful. The problem lies in TJ fulfilling their orders and their horrific customer service.

I placed an order on 7/30/18 and received confirmation that it will ship in 1-2 days + 1-day free expedited shipping. This was perfect, as I was leaving for a trip on 8/9. On 8/4, I had not yet received a shipping confirmation, so I called their 'customer non-service'. I spoke with Brie, who is allegedly a manager. She looked into it and found out that my order had not been sent to the warehouse correctly and she would get right back to me with an update.I heard from her via email the next day stating that she had no update for me. Okaaaay, I replied to her stating to cancel my order if the order cannot ship on Monday 8/6. I thought that would give me adequate time to place an order with Mac Weldon or Saxx, if they did not ship on 8/6. Well, I received an email from Brie on 8/6 stating that my order shipped via 1-day free shipping and included tracking. She also sent a 20% off code for my next order. Okay, cool. Well, I did not receive the order on 8/7. Tracking indicated delivery on 8/8. Okay, well I'll still have them for my trip. I tracked again on 8/8 and it indicated delivery on 8/9...WTF!!?? I called customer non-service and spoke with Glen, who only did a good job of talking over me. She was no help, so I asked to speak with a manager... turns out, Brie IS a manager! Brie eventually got on the call and apologized that apparently the wrong shipping instructions were sent to their warehouse. Ugh! Mind you, this order is shipping from Los Angeles to San Diego, 100 miles! I asked that she at least apply my 20% discount code to this order, as there will be no next order. She said she could not do that and indicated the shipping issues with DHL were not their fault... after stating that the incorrect shipping instructions were sent to THEIR warehouse. Whatever. ZERO STARS FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICE. So, it looks I'll be freeballin' this trip! If you must wear TJ, go buy them from a retailer, don't put yourself through the misery of dealing with this incompetent customer non-service crew.

michaelw337
4/18/17

i stumbled across the website and figured I would give them a try. Well I am glad I did. These are the best fitting and most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. They also look very sexy. Highly recommend!!!

Tip for consumers: give these guys a try, you will love the underwear!

markg152
4/2/16

Ive posted this review on their website 9 (yes 9!!) times which has mysteriously disappeared within hours sometimes minutes of posting each time. It speaks volumes of a company and product that only allows display of positive reviews. I am trying to share it in as many forums as possible in order to prevent others from ending up in my situation. The following is the review I continue to post."My wife bought me 3 pairs of these underwear (1 second skin, 1 cool cotton, and 1 sport), the second skin were my favorite and they fit great!! Unfortunately, that isnt where the story ends...I then ordered 10 more pair of the same size in various colors. I received them, washed them, and began wearing them. To my surprise none of them fit, they were all too small. I double checked the first pair that I received that fit so well to verify they were the same size, which they were. I then ordered another 2 pair of the next size up and they also fit great just like the original pair. I contacted customer support and described my issue to them stating that I believed that the first pair I got was mislabeled or even worse the sizing was incredibly inconsistent and that I would like to exchange my order of 10 pairs to the size I believe they should be. I was told per their guarantee I could only swap out 1 pair due the fact that they were no longer new with tags. Im not sure how I am supposed to know that they are too small without wearing them?? Or even worse am I to assume that each pair I ordered could be a different size than what its labeled?? I do believe the first pair was mislabeled rather than inconstant sizing; however I am now stuck with $270 worth of underwear that are too small because of it. So be cautious with the sizing, there does appear to be some inconstancies, I would suggest ordering in small quantities to not end up in my shoes."

This company's customer service is awful and I find their attempts to trick people by only displaying positive reviews ridiculous! STAY AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: Be cautious, if there is a problem it will NOT be addressed.

Questions? Get answers from the TommyJohnWear staff and other customers.

TommyJohnWear?