Review of TinyBlessings

TinyBlessings reviews

Tel: 1-800-791-9001

taryng6
9/14/18

I bought these earings for $80 for my 2 year old grandaughter. She lostlost one in less than a weekweek. Ican't even writewrite a real review on their webwebsite wwhichwhich m zqz kes me brlivesbelieve thereviewsstreefake

lenak20
7/30/18

costumer service is horrible. This place will not last too long. I guarantee that. It seems like there is only one person handling everything... Usually when costumers are not satisfied or have an issue, companies try their best to resolve any issues and try to make matters work. Unfortunately, for this company it doesn't work that way. They shouldn't be in business and soon will close.

stacyr40
2/2/16

I have purchased many pairs of 14K gold earrings for my daughters through the website. In less than a year, 1 of those pairs had the paint come off. The company will not replace them because the warranty on earrings is only 30 days. I expected these to last longer and be of higher quality so I'm disappointed the company could care less.

Questions? Get answers from the TinyBlessings staff and other customers.

TinyBlessings?