Review of TinyBlessings

Tel: 1-800-791-9001
rory@tinyblessings.com

trinap16
4/11/19

I was given two sets of earring for my twin daughters. The ball of one of the earring detach from the post. My daughters are 17 months old and gratefully this happened while she was being held and I was able to catch it before she could have eaten it. They were only worn for several months.

I called customer service they were not apologetic or sympathetic in any way. The customer service person I spoke did not seem to care at all just stated 30 day return policy and that I would have to purchase another sent of earrings. She also told me that all of the products have paperwork that states it could be a choking hazard. I would never purchase anything from this business again.

lisar555
4/5/19

I bought a pair of 14k gold earrings for my 11 month old granddaughter on Feb. 11. She didn't wear them until March 30. After 2 days, one of them was bent in her ear and then
snapped off. I contacted customer service the next day and sent a picture of the earrings.
Their reply was that the earring was repairable but I would have to pay for shipping cause
it was beyond the 30 days!! Why would I even consider putting these earrings on her again. If it had broken and nobody noticed, she could have choked on it.

megank90
4/3/19

Posting about the quality of a product I received in November. I purchased the September Birthstone Pearl Drop Baby/Children's CZ Earrings, Screw Back - 14K White Gold for $64.99 for my goddaughters baptism. They were a gift bought for the event although she was not able to get her ears pierced until the beginning of this year and was just cleared this week to change the earrings. Her mother went to put on the Tiny Blessings earrings and the sapphire/pearl completely broke off the post without any excessive force. Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, the quality and durability of the product was not tested before the 30 day return window. I've contacted Tiny Blessings via email and phone, but have received the same short response that there is nothing they can do due to being outside of the window despite the circumstances. I am not even asking for a return, but an even exchange would be lovely as we still like the look of the earrings! I would even be willing to pay any required shipping for the exchange. If nothing can be done then I am still hoping to get further response as to why the quality of a product priced at $64.99 was so poor. Would not consider shopping here again unless there is some sort of positive resolution to this issue with some understanding of the circumstances. Also wondering why there is no official place to post reviews?

ht35
2/19/19

Bought a bracelet that broke in 2 places trying to put it on. Final sale purchase but the company is unwilling to own up to poor quality item and issue replacement or refund. Don't shop here unless you don't care how long the jewelry will last. Terrible inexperienced people seem to be in charge of customers. So called management consists of 1 20 something young woman and is the only person a customer will be unfortunate enough to handle a problem. Buyer beware!

taryng6
9/14/18

I bought these earings for $80 for my 2 year old grandaughter. She lostlost one in less than a weekweek. Ican't even writewrite a real review on their webwebsite wwhichwhich m zqz kes me brlivesbelieve thereviewsstreefake

lenak20
7/30/18

costumer service is horrible. This place will not last too long. I guarantee that. It seems like there is only one person handling everything... Usually when costumers are not satisfied or have an issue, companies try their best to resolve any issues and try to make matters work. Unfortunately, for this company it doesn't work that way. They shouldn't be in business and soon will close.

stacyr40
2/2/16

I have purchased many pairs of 14K gold earrings for my daughters through the website. In less than a year, 1 of those pairs had the paint come off. The company will not replace them because the warranty on earrings is only 30 days. I expected these to last longer and be of higher quality so I'm disappointed the company could care less.

Questions? Get answers from the TinyBlessings staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TinyBlessings