This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Timeswiss.net

Timeswiss.net

Timeswiss.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Timeswiss.net also ranks 175th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Timeswiss.net?

“This site took my wired funds and never sent watch”

Paul R.
8/16/10

This site took my wired funds and never sent watch. They ignore my emails and I have no way to contact them. They do update the site daily though. Whats up with not being honest. What comes around goes around.

paulr11
August 16th, 2010
ramirog
August 17th, 2010
I also am still waiting for an order placed 2 weeks ago. Already wired payment and do not get any reponses either by fax, email, or telephone. Have I been scammed?

Questions? Get answers from the Timeswiss.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeswiss.net?

Have a question about Timeswiss.net?