This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Timelessdisney.co.uk

Timelessdisney.co.uk

Timelessdisney.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Timelessdisney.co.uk also ranks 164th among Movie sites. The most common issues with Timelessdisney.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Timelessdisney.co.uk?

“Paid for 2 "Disney" DVD's 6 weeks ago and still waiting...”

Grant m.
6/14/10

Paid for 2 "Disney" DVD's 6 weeks ago and still waiting... The site has an almost profession feel to it but unfortunately I even proceeded with the sale despite the fact that the "Padlock & green bar" failed to materialise when I handed over my card details. My daughter is desperate to get these DVDs. They seem to be based in China and I was charged more on my card than on the invoice due an exchange rate from Renminbi to £. AVOID.

grantm
June 14th, 2010
walterp1
August 26th, 2010
Ordered and paid for DVD on 9th August. Received note of despatch on 18th August. Still no delivery by cop on Aug 26th. The notification of despatch has a false return address built in. Hope I don't suffer the same fate as previous reviewer
AVOID!

Questions? Get answers from the Timelessdisney.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timelessdisney.co.uk?

Have a question about Timelessdisney.co.uk?