Timbl

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.3 / 5

Timbl has a consumer rating of 1.18 stars from 38 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Timbl most frequently mention customer care problems. Timbl ranks 119th among Internet Service Provider sites.

How would you rate Timbl?

“Worst service provider ever”

Jaspreet K.
9/7/20

They are the worst service provider.Not ready to refund not even providing the services. Persons are not answering the calls. One of the agent from backend called me and asking me to share my personal number so that they can resolve the issue in personal.Is this is the behaviour they are doing with customer. Really cheap they are pathetic service provider.No one from the team is contacting i have asked to disconnection and every time they close my ticket without any resolution. Dont go for timbl ever trust me

“Timbl is the worst broadband ever...”

Priyanka S.
8/20/20

Timbl is one of the worst broadband connection ever, the internet terrible and the service is pathetic, monthly at least 6-10 times something or other thing happens to their fiber lines or the server and to resolve that they take minimum 2–3 days and can go for weeks also…it's very disappointing…I would not recommend Timbl to anyone:| Parag Sharma Jaipur, Rajasthan *******664

priyankas93
August 20th, 2020

Parag Sharma
Jaipur, Rajasthan
*******664

sharond966
April 18th, 2021

Wish could give 0 star. Appalling service. The customer service agents don't have any basic knowledge about WiFi/broadband. They keep saying will raise ticket and no one will get back. It's a nightmare. It's a scam. I am paying for 50mbs, unlimited plan, and they are giving me 10 mbs, so it's scam. If my issue not resolved ASAP, I will be filing a legal complain to Telecom Regulatory Authorities of India.
It's causing me mental harassment as I am unable to work from home with this kind of services.
Customer ID: 2055352

Ha

Products used:
Naas

jaspreetk23
September 7th, 2020

Dont go for timbl ever trust me

rajs131
August 2nd, 2020

Worst kind of services. Internet stops working after a day or two. They installed old and faulty routers, even for new connections. If you register a complaint and call for tech support, there is no response for atleast a week or so. Their plans are non-refundable. They do not refund your security account. DO NOT OPT FOR TIMBL AS A IT COSTS A LITTLE LESS, IT WILL COST YOU MORE BOTH MENTALLY AND TECHNICALLY. YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET CHOOSING TIMBL AS I AM REGRETTING NOW.

pankajg23
June 23rd, 2020

This us the worst internet connection which I used ever. Their customer care executive and area manager behaviour is also worst. They did not understand the user problem and they can not solve the connectivity problem in 5 days. When we reached the customer care they only said your ticket is open and our team is working on them. So i personally request to all please do not use this internet connection.

swapnilj6
October 8th, 2020

Pathetic, pathetic service. After every second day internet stops working. My simple father got duped by their agents and he paid for a year. Now they would not return that amount. If any lawyers are seeing this please feel free to contact me on *******@gmail.com

vikramb16
March 30th, 2021

Such a worst service provider they are, I never get the committed speed, I registered a complaint about slow browsing on 18th January but till now this is not resolved, my biggest mistake is this I bought a 3-month pack in advance so I can't discontinue service now, I have to be there with the worst service, I will not recommend this internet provider to even my enemies.

nishantd10
March 18th, 2021

My Airtel sim in mobile gives more internet speed than Timbl's 40 Mbps plan. There is a lot of fluctuation in Network. Many times there is no connectivity for a 2 to 3 hours.

I don't know about the connectivity and speed in other areas but if you are a resident of Defence Colony, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, please do not even think of Timbl.
I feel like I have wasted my hard earned money but please do not waste your's.
Customer Id: 2053861

varung13
June 20th, 2021

Internet connection is down since last two days but no one is receiving phone. No Supports from customer care. They have generated only complaint tickets. No Supports from Technician, Sales team.
Since last 1 month, i am facing this issue regularly. Every time they raise the ticket. I must have given negative rating if option available. Very very poor service.

rajeshs110
July 20th, 2021

It takes 4 to 7 days to rectify whenever it goes bad.

For billing and monitary matters they have option to talk to their representative otherwise computerised answers only.

Worst service

It seems like opting Timbl is a bigger mistake than getting married

fnus9
March 25th, 2021

Worst internet and worst customer service. Don't believe what they promise. They will never provide 100 mbps. In the name of 100 mbps they provide less than 10 mbps. Even with several customer care calls they are unable to resolve any issue. Immediately going to discontinue the service. Worst internet provider.

Tip for consumers:
Do not trust timbl. Worst internet provider.

yogeshm21
May 12th, 2021

Never experienced such kind of worst service in my entire life. My Internet is not working since last 3 days and I am almost begging with customer care guys but not getting a single update.
I tried to reach their appellate officer:"Deepak Singhal" also but even he doesn't care about their customer. Better to use mobile hotspot the Timbl.

harshv17
May 29th, 2020

PATHETIC
It's been two weeks now that I have paid for a new installation and have not received any response yet. Every time you call they will simply give you a turn around time and do nothing. Customer ID: 2038597

kavitat11
March 29th, 2021

This company is really very poor. They took money and give you a customer care number where you keep on ringing and begging for internet speed. A forge service provider

Tip for consumers:
The service is really very poor. It is better to have a 2G sim card rather than their internet connection

ravir52
May 1st, 2020

They have restricted their speed during lockdown. U will pay for 50 mbps plan, they will provide speed upto 30 mbps. Customer care guy said speed restriction will continue till lockdown( probably whole May month). So don't go for this company, they are running fraud ( they won't tell u all this when buying connection). All other companies such as jio, airtel, bsnl fiber have not only increased their FUP Data but also maintained speed during lockdown to allow work from home. In my 7 days of connection, faced downtime every single day. Choose any company but not this. This is the most unprofessional, unethical fraud company. Go At ur own risk!

johnw2379
February 25th, 2020

Totally Fraud Company, Never pay money in advance...

From bottom to top all are corrupt & fraud...

kamaln8
October 14th, 2020

Pathetic Service with no customer satisfaction. Most of time internet is not working and no one come for resolution of problem

anands54
May 16th, 2021

Pathetic customer service and I will never recommend to anybody... fed up with customer care resoponse... every time same dialogue... Resolution time is SIX WORKING HOURS... continuously for 72 hours...

baauuas
November 13th, 2020

This is scam company.
Only calls when they want to install connection.
After throwing router and random wire inside.
They will not receive call. They will see your messages on whatsapp, will be online but will not pick up call or reply to messages.

Tip for consumers:
Look for other products especially in Gurgaon.
Their refund policy exist only if they pick the call but they will not.

Products used:
The 40mbps broadband

rahulk216
January 27th, 2020

The are providing wrost service i ever find... While complaining, they disconnect your call, have to wait minimum 5 min so that they answer there call, even after 3 days even installation is not done however they have taken the money in advance

konarkg
September 1st, 2021

Give some extra amount but buy some good Broadband! I had given 6 months advance that is why unable to change my connection & they are not ready to refund amount. You are left with only filing Consumer case which I will Be doing in few days. IF YOU have habit of Begging in front of Customer care selling your self respect then only buy Timbl Broadband. Worst and useless network ever.

It has been 3 days I am without internet. Suffered loss of thousands of rupees and also unable to attend college classes. Pay 50 rs extra and use AIRTEL FIBRE or JIO but dont but this CHEAP LOW QUALITY THIRD GRADE NETWORK.

shekhard4
September 18th, 2020

Honestly saying I don't even want to give TIMBL a single star but I have to just because it is mandatory First of all i writting this review 2nd time whatever I am writing in this review is my personal experience of using it
I face an issue with the connectivity with every single day. Everyday after an 2-3hours its shows this wifi has no access to the internet.
I'm Just fed up with this. The customer care of Timbl is 24x7 only theoretically. Calling them at even 7 in the morning only give me a chance to keep listening to never-ending music which is eventually put me to sleep. If they do pick my call, the only answer i would get from them would be that they are working on the issue, and the problem will be solved "ASAP". They never give me any time frame within which the problem is expected to be solved. This is highly pathetic service ever seen and I don't understand on what basis timbl customer care are again and again giving the fake hope to customer and making fool of them. Daily I have to call Timbl numerous times due to low browsing and download speed i am really really fed up of this
Please don't go with timbl
My customer care id 2026217

kritig2
August 18th, 2020

Worst company ever and customer services as well ive taken connection and from past 2 months its not resolved and they don't know how to talk to a customer

jissj
October 4th, 2020

Timbl service s d worst broadband service and they make us fool n every aspect of its connection as well as poor customer services,. I recommend nobody 2 go for timbl

jyotsanag
February 26th, 2018

Hi I am Jyotsana and I generally take freelance projects so needed a good internet connection. I had already had a bad experience with another internet service provider which had affected my projects and clients so I didnt wanted to waste time on any more bad connections. But thanks to Timbl, for a high speed internet connection due to which I am able to get my work done in time without facing much issues with my broadband! Your services are so far so good. Thank you team Timbl!

It is not easy at all to get in their touch. They never pick up their customer care calls, if you write to their support mail, they do not respond for atleast a week. WORST SERVICES EVER

By Raj S.

Ohh it is the worst kind of scam, I wish I could've been there to stop myself from taking this $#*!ty decision of choosing timbl. It is the worst type of"Internet" provider. You will face a no connectivity issue 24X7.

By Raj S.

Success story... You got to be kidding me, I can't say much... Just that the company is $#*!... Not timely response, the internet is never working. They do not have proper lineman, or customer service, don't waste your money on timbl, rather just flush it down the drain.

By Raj S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Timbl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timbl?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.2
Have a question about Timbl?