Review of Timbl.co.in

Timbl.co.in reviews

kapils26
1/20/19

I had taken timbl connection before 10days and till now I had raised more than 20complaint about speed and connectivity issue. Each time they raised ticket and close it by mentioning speed is fine.
I took 30Mbps unlimited plan but not even able to play a simple YouTube video.

It is tottaly waste of money I would not recommend anyone to go for timble. You will definitely get so many option within this range.

manishg13
11/13/18

Worst service ever in gurgaon. Please dont switch to them. They wont refund your money on time and will keep you oscillating.

jyotsanag
2/26/18

Hi I am Jyotsana and I generally take freelance projects so needed a good internet connection. I had already had a bad experience with another internet service provider which had affected my projects and clients so I didnt wanted to waste time on any more bad connections. But thanks to Timbl, for a high speed internet connection due to which I am able to get my work done in time without facing much issues with my broadband! Your services are so far so good. Thank you team Timbl!

Questions? Get answers from the Timbl.co.in staff and other customers.

Timbl.co.in?