Review of Tilly's

customerservice@tillys.com

17 reviews with 5 stars

matw13
3/21/19

This guy, Esteban, of the store #100302, was a great professional. He defined the meaning of the word. He also helped me when I was obviously lost! I told him what I was doing and he just started exploding with ideas (I was creating an outfit from scratch). He showed me to the awesome Graphic T's and helped me pick out some pants that I didn't think would fit me right at first, but he said they fit a little differently than most pants and he was very right! They are actually my favorite pair now and I need to get some more! Anyway, he also let me talk to him and we had a great conversation that I can honestly say that we both took stuff home from. I left that store a few minutes after closing because the other amazing representatives of that store noticed what I was doing and did not rush me (even though I rushed myself). They all helped me out with my experience months ago and I purposely waited to make this review to show that the representatives of the Tilly's Store #100302 (that's the Tilly's in the Mission Valley Mall of San Diego, CA) are beyond patient and amazingly helpful. Now back to Esteban, he made sure that everyone, not just myself, was being helped out in the best way possible, and he did so by personally seeing to that. He is a very bright young man and has a great head on his shoulders. He is very helpful and shows a lot of untapped potential that I don't believe he sees yet. I hope that his higher ups have and are pushing him into positions where he is uncomfortable so that he can grow into the great leader that he displayed he could be just from my brief interaction with him. He needs to be promoted and needs to be tasked with something great, because he has great customer service and an amazing professional mindset. He has a great future ahead of him but will not be able to reach it, unless he is given the chance he deserves to shine. His bosses, or managers, need to give him those chances. Thank you again Esteban for the awesome experience, and thank you to the other representatives for allowing me to check out after you had closed. You are all great people.

chanc7
6/6/18

I am completely satisfied and very please with tilly. com. Everything was perfect timing on shipping and product was just as shown in pictures.

gregoryp47
3/4/18

Can't believe how great the quality is for the gifts I bought online hands down favorite place to shop will be coming back again and again thank you for the awesome sales we love the stuff I ordered came individually wrapped made it easy it's all so perfect!

annet684
1/24/18

I found the exact shoes that I wanted for half the price of my Vans store! New with tags, perfect condition. I was hesitant to order because of all of the bad reviews, but maybe they've turned things around. Give them a shot. My shoes arrived 2 days FASTER than was originally estimated. Plus, they included a $30 coupon to Hello Fresh, which was totally unexpected. I'm thrilled with my purchase.

colem208
10/12/17

Can't beat their pricess, received my board in adequate amount of time. I WILL RECOMMEND TILLYS to everyone.

samanthas131
9/26/17

I ordered from the website and got five cute pieces of clothing, all worth the price I paid. I didn't do the two-day shipping I just waited for the five to ten business days because I'm patient. When they got here I was so happy with the results, and I highly recommend Tilly's. I wouldn't let any negative comments deter you from ordering because they almost drove me away. I'm just so glad they didn't haha. I don't know about the whole two-day shipping thing, but just waiting for my clothes worked out wonderful for me and saved me quite a bit of money!

leilas3
7/8/17

Today I went to Tillys with my daughter for the first time and it is now my favorite store. I'll start of with he customer service. It was fantastic how everyone was continuously asking to help and being so kind in general. I love all of the employees and they were all so sweet and extremely helpful!!!! I now look at Kohl's employees and think,"wow they could be slot more helpful!" Also the clothes are all adorable and sooooo cute! Also a very high quality store, And all for a reasonable price!!! I absolutely am in love with this store and reccomend it 11/10!

heidis35
6/5/17

My Roxy trucker hat & cute Reckless Girls socks arrived on time. My socks are super cozy & my hat is awesome. Their prices are great.
Personally, I would never order jeans online unless you know that particular brand for sure.
I have read these awful reviews & it definitely would have deterred me if I had read before ordering.
Love them!!!

caydenj
5/27/17

My package arrived over 3 days earlier. Though my shorts are slightly different from the picture, they are honestly so cute. My makeup brushes are very soft and good quality too. I recommend shopping there.

markg184
10/11/16

The workers made me feel happy and none made me unhappy and greeted me once I walked in

alexh131
4/2/16

Maybe because it was Friday night; my friend and I received excellent customer service but I ended up buying so much more than I intended.
We were walking around the mall of victor valley and decided to check out Tillys. Of course we found many cute items and 2 girls helped us out enthusiastically. Selena and Josyln helped us both with our clothing decisions and were there for our size changes and such. We ended up buying much more than an outfit and having a good time too!

coleh21
12/23/15

I ordered my wifes beachfeet boots about 10 before Christmas and they delivered it in about 4 days, then some jerk off stole the package so I contacted tillys and told them I hadnt recieved it so they payed for 2 day shipping and resent it to me so I would have it by xmas. I really appreciate them going above and beyond to make sure our Christmas was perfect. Thanks again

emilyc56
9/28/15

personally, I want into a Tilly's store in the Chandler mall and a Jansport backpack I wanted, I first saw it online, and it was5=nt in stock. The manager at the store felt bad. She was super nice and ordered it offline for me in the store. All she did was ask me my address, email, and charged me full price for the backpack, 35 dollars also tax, but shipping was free due to the "not in stock issue". I came in perfect condition 1 1/2 days later and I love my new SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE Jansport CELESTIAL SKY backpack! :) <3

lexxim
9/21/15

I recently purchased the FULL TILT Snap Front Suede Womens Skater Skirt in the color "camel" after seeing a similar product at another store. The main things I considered before completing the purchase were the price, the fabric quality, the delivery time, and whether it would be true to size.
This style is incredibly popular right now; so many stores carry similar pieces, so there are many options. I chose this particular item at this store because of the soft material, the flowy fit, my previous positive experiences with Tilly's in-store purchases, and the affordable price. The Full Tilt skirt from Tilly's was half the price of the competitor's suede button-up skirt. Tillys delivered the package in a very timely manner, perfectly within the 6-8 day time window that they advertised. Once you receive the package, the first thing you'll notice when you unwrap it is how soft and well made the fabric is. The material is faux suede, so it is very comfy and breezy, and also more animal-friendly than real leather alternatives. The pleating is light and beautiful and the buttons are adhered well, and will not accidentally unsnap.
I am someone that normally orders between a size Extra-Small and a Small, but decided on ordering a Small. This was a great decision, For those that sit on the border between two sizes, I would recommend purchasing the larger size, as the item runs a bit on the smaller side. The skirt's length is perfect, it is short and cute, but covers everything you would want covered. It is great for layering or wearing with a crop top, and is flattering on every body type. It can be worn casually or dressed up for a more formal occasion, which means you'll definitely get your money's worth on this skirt. Overall, I am incredibly happy with my purchase, and would highly recommend this snap front faux-suede skirt to anyone.

Enjoy!
Alexis M.

kassyk
5/24/15

I've seen a lot of negative reviews about Tilly's. I recently went to the one located at the mall in my area, and I've never had so many helpful employees. They were all so friendly and they helped me with some options and even started a dressing room for me since I wanted to try on so many. The prices are reasonable and the clothes are exactly my style. Plus, they always have sales and a clearance rack. Will definitely be shopping here for now on.

dj312
2/11/15

I've ordered 3 pairs of RSQ jeans on 2 different dates since Jan 28th, received both orders in a timely fashion and ordered another pair tonight. Loved the jeans..! The sale and free shipping code is too good to pass up..! I checked out using Paypal..!! This covers my purchases in case something goes wrong. I was able to track my package the entire way.

aniecef
3/8/12

I really love this site. They have a variety of things on here and if you check the sales, you'll find great prices on items that you couldn't find cheaper anywhere else. So I ordered a pair of shoes, the shipping was an average wait. They didn't come early but it came on the estimated arrival date so that was okay AND my it was packaged nicely so I really liked that. I'll definitely order from Tillys again.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's