Review of Tillpoint

info@tillpoint.com

1 star

richardb973
5/19/19

My staff really like it and support was excellent from the company, they helped us to set everything up and start using in couple of hours. Very easy to operate highly recommend Tillpoint.

xavierw13
2/25/19

We are extremely happy with our purchase of Tillpoint for our sports apparel store.

We have been thoroughly using Tillpoint for almost a year and with the help of the team at Tillpoint we are getting the most out of it.

We have noticed without doubt our overall performance as a business in terms of sales and service provided to our customers and efficiency of our operation have all improved.

The different modules such as inventory, pos, store room, staff management, accounting and advanced reporting have all contributed.

The system has proven particularly useful if you want to organise your business and gain more control whilst automating tasks that usually take plenty of time. Everything in on one solution and I as a manager can keep an eye from anywhere and I can also make adjustments and receive my end of days to my email.

In comparison to other solutions it's extremely value for money for what they offer.

I was also happy with how quick my team learned how to use it, another indication that showed thought had been made into building the user friendly design.

I have already recommended it to a few businesses all of whom seem very happy.

So no complaints and 5 Stars from us!

siobhand6
2/16/18

Great customer service they helped me get setup quickly and I was putting sales through near enough straight away. I'm very impressed by the number of pages - more than I need but what I do use works well.

thomasn57
2/14/18

The tillpoint system has been very good so far, no issues with the point of sale or the staff management.

tylerf27
2/5/18

I had a problem with adding a certain item which has multiple variants, so I called their customer service and they talked me through it - even though I did not have phone support on my subscription plan. They were extremely helpful and fixed the issue I was having quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Tillpoint staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Tillpoint