JeM PoS

JeM PoS has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JeM PoS ranks 9th among Point Of Sale sites.

How would you rate JeM PoS?

“Excellent Software Features!”

Elliott J.
8/17/19

This software is very reliable for me because I can perform massive tasks of my restaurant management in few minutes. So, I must say Jem is a perfect solution for managing restaurant industry.

elliottj5
August 17th, 2019

julied275
August 6th, 2019

I am pretty much happy with JEM EPOS solution for my startup retail store. One of the best things of this system is the smart look of their hardware. I would highly prefer this system for all retail industry.

Questions? Get answers from the JeM PoS staff and other customers.

jemp3
JeM P.
JeM Point of Sale
JeM Point of Sale is pioneer of UK’s first EPOS system powered by Artificial Intelligence. Based in Slough, JeM Point of Sale has provided businesses across hospitality and retail sectors with intelligent POS systems. Our business-specific tailor-made points of sale or POS systems help businesses not only stay competitive in the fiercely competitive marketplace but also earn more profits. The very fact that we are rated “Excellent” by our customers is a testimony to the uniqueness of our product and the quality of our after sale services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JeM PoS?

Have a question about JeM PoS?