Review of POS Portal

security@posportal.com

fishz
Fish Z.
4/12/18

We are opening several different kiosk type retail spaces, and I assure you that we will use y'all for all of them.

middlef
MIDDLE F.
4/12/18

just got confused as to the 2 separate companies - I called the pos ppl with a square issue so had to be redirected. not a huge deal.

suzyst
Suzys T.
4/12/18

Service was fast and easy. Due to having a busy shop and not having a lot of time, service is very important.

elliem48
Ellie M.
4/12/18

I was trying to place an order on line and having some difficulty so I did the live online chat. The rep offered to call me and help. She knew exactly what to do and offered to do the order for me. I will be receiving my order within two days! I will definitely use them again.

sheilaw82
Sheila W.
4/12/18

It feels like Five stars rating is not enough to describe my overall experience with postablet.com . Thank you for making my experience a pleasant one.

sharonb287
Sharon B.
4/12/18

I placed the order so that when we go to trade shows we can process cards quickly and effectively. The process was easy and smooth and I am super excited about the opportunities and doors that this will open for our customers!

Thanks - Springs Creative Products Group Accounting Team

richardm448
Richard M.
4/12/18

New to PosTablet. Just testing it out to see how it works with our system. If it works well, we will be ordering many more devices.

theb34
The B.
4/12/18

Speaking with Hannah Irwin and Lisa Lau, with helping me connect my new business, The Boardroom Whisky and Cigar Lounge, in Fort Worth, TX, i couldn't ask for a better team. They answered all my question and even was very patience with me with my color scheme (iPad Air 2 and Air Pad cash drawer and stand) to coordinate with my new color scheme.

Lisa also, walked me through the process of exchanging out my previous order for my new one and it went off without a hitch. I am extremely excited to get all the hardware in as well as opening my new business. It has been a lifelong dream! Thank you POS Portal and ladies.

pr41
P r.
4/12/18

So far its been great, we aren't completely up and running yet, but really like the direction we're headed

toastedt
Toasted T.
4/12/18

As a new Ipad user trying to set up a new POS system, PosTablet.com was very helpful in getting me set up with everything I need. I come from a PC background and my previous POS was PC based, so I needed all new hardware and PosTablet.com got me set up with everything I needed and even shipped it out the same day!

pb104
P B.
4/12/18

Breanne Rodriguez originally helped me via the instant chat feature on the site. As I progressed through the process of determining our stores needs, Breanne made herself available by phone and email and was extremely helpful with questions I had and helped make the process easy. When you are opening a new store there is a lot of stress, Breanne made this process stress free, and I greatly appreciate it.

kristinj19
Kristin J.
4/12/18

Everything was simple and easy to understand and when I did contact customer service they were extremely helpful. The application process was super simple and the agents made constant contact with me to keep me updated on each step. Less than 24 hours and I had applied and my hardware was shipped.

jimm570
Jim M.
4/12/18

Hannah was awesome!! Fast, professional, and friendly! I'm excited about the future using postablet!!!

lizas11
Liza S.
4/12/18

Aaron in Portland and Brian in New York are my contacts. They keep in touch with me, answer questions but don't push me. They keep in touch with each other and it runs smoothly. I can operate at my own rate which is really nice. Both reps have been extremely helpful.

triadb
Triad B.
4/12/18

The website was easy to navigate and find what I was looking for. The checkout process was straight forward and quick. Also chatting with customer service before my purchase was quick, easy, and my questions were immediately answered.

johna1035
John a.
4/12/18

Your rep was very nice and informative, which made this experience great. I also liked that she (Breanne Rodriguez) stayed in contact with us. Breanne followed up as she said she would, that made all the difference.

Thanks

joeld58
Joel D.
4/12/18

There was a system glitch but it was handled quickly and efficiently and I was impressed with the amount of support and communication :)

naturesc
Natures C.
4/12/18

Answered all my questions with patience and clarity! I'm not a "tech" person, so to have someone make me feel comfortable with my purchase is very much appreciated!

luisg98
Luis G.
4/12/18

I had an issue with my payment and they try to help me but after trying different ways they could not do it, they told me they will contact me later and they did but it was my CC that had the issue with it, they called me a few times to make sure everything was ok.
It was a great customer service,
PS while on the phone I asked them for an issue that i had with my printer and he was very nice and help me.

charless310
Charles S.
4/12/18

Ashley Lyons was very proffesional and courteous. Was very helpful in breaking down the answers to all my questions. Haven't tried out the product but was definitely impressed with customer service.

jimy27
Jim Y.
4/12/18

Kevin was knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all of my questions easily and helped me make an informed decision.

chrisw351
Chris W.
4/12/18

I contacted a Live Chat representative, she checked on my order to make sure I had everything I needed. She was helpful and polite.

tamelas3
Tamela S.
4/12/18

I haven't received my tablet yet I'm waiting to use from the services that I had so far everything is great.

nyteg
Nyte G.
4/12/18

As a new customer, we are highly impressed with a A+ rating with customer service! The agent verifying was super speedy with all email threads to get us approved for our purchase.
The overall experience of communications via email and phone calls was certainly top priority in regards of collecting required paper trail of business documents and getting the order filled same day
SUGGESTION: (Not a Complaint)
Offering NEW Customers FREE Next Day Delivery of New Equipment Purchase
The only downfall in which I feel could be an added service is extremely important for NEW accounts with a bundle transactions of the amount of money we spent on our business purchase, understanding we did have second thoughts and wanted our delivery next day added in for free because we did pay sticker price (we didn't use a special offer/coupon or a sale price)... however we decided to make it a point to contact the correct person or fill out a survey to suggest this "bonus service" as a token of appreciation for ALL new accounts/customers
Great Marketing is always a success
Please look into adding next day delivery a FREE SERVICE when new business owners are making a large purchase/transaction!
Understanding NEW customers should get top priority of next day delivery for business equipment in the amount of money spent on a entire operating system, keep in mind we were offered next day delivery for a very high price.
NOTE: customers paying so called "sticker price" without coupons or specials deals should have some sort of benefit to make our experience even better
This is just an example of how I do business for my NEW customers!!!
We are happy and will be a continued customer even though these are my thoughts!

adrianc77
Adrian C.
4/12/18

Very professional and fast service. I needed my order fast and they assisted to ensure I would receive the equipment before it was too late. Thank you

Questions? Get answers from the POS Portal staff and other customers.

POS Portal?