Review of POS Portal

security@posportal.com

jillj45
Jill J.
10/29/16

Purchased from a country outside Canada and the United States and overall, was easy to communicate. Quick responses and online assistance.

carolef21
Carole F.
10/26/16

Everything was excellent during the ordering process and shipment was quick. However, received a damaged piece of hardware and I was told a replacement would be sent out to me overnight. However I have not received it yet. It did not arrive on the second day after my call. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Otherwise, I have been very happy.

cristiand7
Cristian D.
10/24/16

I ordered a receipt printer, plugged it in, and started using it. No customer service needed, no calls necessary. This is the way I like to buy things.Kevan

jeffw190
Jeff W.
10/21/16

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Staff was also extremely patient with my questions, didn't make me feel like I was being a bother or 'stupid'. Overall, very impressed so far!!!

joea97
Joe A.
10/19/16

Mostly good but i did have a question about the insurance paragraph. That e-mail was forwarded and the person that responded just sent me the documents i'd read without addressing my question.

sweett5
Sweet T.
10/19/16

My rep Andrew was great to work with always answering my questions and patient during training. Looking forward to my new system!

miked389
Mike D.
10/19/16

Most important to my 20 year business is service. ..Ryan Hart went above and beyond my expectations. I needed immediate support and he delivered. He's an asset to POS Portal.

Mike Dashio Principal
Cost Management Group
mdashio@cmgnj.com

veryp3
Very P.
10/18/16

I had some questions PayPal could not answer and I was pleased to speak with a customer service representative that answered them immediately.

smi
Sm i.
10/17/16

Easy, fast and great customer service. Got us up and running in one week flat with Columbus Day being one of the days!! Awesome

efraind13
EFRAIN D.
10/14/16

Was chatting online about their products and then was contacted via phone as a follow up, nice customer service! Good job.

raulr29
raul r.
10/13/16

I have talked to different persons in this process and they have been very good and friendly. They know there business.

maryc527
Mary C.
10/12/16

Thank you guys. You have a very good customer service. Clinton and Rein help me and set my account in just a few hours.

annec158
Anne C.
10/12/16

Customer service/support was very responsive to my inquiries regarding my order placed and tax exempt status. They called me directly in response to my emails.

growingb
Growing B.
10/10/16

Staff at POS has been on the ball since I initiated contact last Friday. My company's best interest was at the center of the decision making and the equipment choices were picked, as well as confirmed to be the best possible choices. The ordering procedure has been smooth and painless!
Thanks.

kindak
Kinda K.
10/5/16

So far so good have not installed and used product fur restaurant. But everyone was accomadating and informative. So we shall see

endlesss
Endless S.
10/4/16

I really enjoy the fact that I can pay as I go and that I do not get charged for interest! That is going to be very helpful as a small business owner!

sueb207
Sue B.
9/23/16

I am happy that I was able to get all of the different products that I needed in once place. I was also glad that "free financing" was available to help off set start up cost for us. HOWEVER, it is not actually free financing. Its actually a lease that POS offers. This feels misleading. Once I received the lease document to sign and had questions I was never able to get anyone on the phone again. My questions were answered via email. All in all I am glad that I found the products all in one place, I enjoyed customer support in the beginning (especially when they caught that I had an incompatible product and no charging station) But wish the website was more forthcoming with the finance/lease option and that there had been a continuing level of customer support through to the end.

modestav
Modesta V.
9/21/16

Your site is very convenient and make the business owner and amazing experience with everything the business needs

ashleyj117
Ashley J.
9/19/16

I had some minor hickups with setup, but after calling the customer service line they walked me through it. This system will definitely be an asset to my business!

juanitaa7
Juanita A.
9/19/16

I'm very pleased with the order coming as quickly as it did..I haven't really had a chance to even unpack it but it's been a good experience thus far..

vansajp
Vansaj P.
9/19/16

I contacted POS portal for ordering another cash register for our restaurant and the experience was amazing as earlier. Crescencio Liasos, the sales rep knows exactly what customer service means. Overall it was an awesome experience all together. Definitely going to recommend POS portal to all my competitors. :)

quiltinga
Quilting A.
9/16/16

Everyone was courteous. Instructions were incomplete - what to send for account set-up, rest of application process. I had an email which I responded to, a couple of phone calls (one I missed and no message was left, second left a message). If I knew from the start all the paperwork needed, it would have speeded up the process by a couple of days. We all need to be aware of the time differences too.

amyl235
Amy L.
9/14/16

So far everything has almost seemed too easy. I keep waiting for a disaster but it hasn't came. Keep up the good work.

josen40
Jose N.
9/14/16

So far so good, I don't have my hardware yet,but definitely the people I have talk to is very professional and that mkes me feel secure.

michaelw277
Michael W.
9/14/16

Ordered all the POS equipment we needed for our new Smartwerks POS system from POS Portal.
Everthing was in stock and shipment and approval process took less then 24 hours.
If the equipment is as good as the turn around time we will be very happy.
Michael
MKTactical

Questions? Get answers from the POS Portal staff and other customers.

POS Portal?