Tiledceilings.co.uk

Tiledceilings.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tiledceilings.co.uk?

“I was looking for a new suspended ceiling and because...”

Mike P.
12/2/13

I was looking for a new suspended ceiling and because I don't know much about ceilings I wanted to see lots of pictures of ceiling tiles. This website turned out to be perfect for that, because they show lots of tiles from different manufacturers and the pictures are really close up. The website even had a calculator so I could work out what components I needed. The only downside was I couldn't order tiles from them, but it certainly helped me out.

mikep61
December 2nd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Tiledceilings.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiledceilings.co.uk?

Have a question about Tiledceilings.co.uk?