Review of TigerMedical

Tel: 877-866-7400
pricematch@tigermedical.com

mordechais
9/3/17

Great Customer Service. You know there are certain things you just should not buy on any random website. Jeff at Tiger Medical went way out of his way to accommodate me. Was ordering a ECG Machine for the office. Had many questions so I called them. Jeff answered all my questions about the machine, met a competitors price, instructed me to email the Info right then and there. In 15 minutes the machine was ordered with free shipping and I was assured a great warranty. For something this important, go to the right place. Tiger Medical and ask for Jeff

conniep42
8/30/17

I have to say it's been a wonderful experience with tigermedical thus far and they have proved themselves time and again with over performance. A special thanks to Jeff and team they really know their game and make me happy each time. Keep it up tiger!

daniell1143
2/9/17

Worst experience I have ever had with a company. Same issue as with everyone else. Ordered a product, paid $40 for next day shipping. Today 2/9/2017 is the next day and my product has still not shipped. Customer service rep, Gail, is screaming at me when I requested a refund and refused to process my refund until she spoke with the distributor. Horrible company!

rona670
1/12/15

I will never deal with this company again! The WORST customer service I have ever had. I ordered a transport chair on a Saturday, needing it the following Friday when we left for vacation. Come Monday there was no word so I sent a message through their contact form. 24 hours later, no reply, so I sent another. again 24 hours and no reply. We are now at Wednesday and no ship notice and no response to either emails so I called.

I have no idea who I spoke with, their accent was so thick and she spoke so quickly, all I got out of her was that my chair was in shipping or on the truck. I told her I needed it in 2 days or they could cancel the whole thing. She said she needed to check into it and would call me back. She never called back that day.

I did receive an email the next day telling me that my chair was backordered. I was furious and replied to THAT email to cancel the transaction and refund my money. I never heard back from them. I finally filed a paypal dispute and did get my money back, but I never did get a chair for my vacation.

yaakovd
9/18/12

Great site! I needed to order complicated medical equipment and their clear descriptions, detailed images, information, and helpful and polite sales staff helped me make the right choices. I will order from them again!

miriamb3
8/22/12

I made a purchase on their webiste; amazing, incomparable user-friendly site, excellent prices and service!!

Questions? Get answers from the TigerMedical staff and other customers.

TigerMedical?