Tie-Dye Threads

Tie-Dye Threads has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 783 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tie-Dye Threads ranks 11th among T Shirts sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.5%
How would you rate Tie-Dye Threads?

“I LOVE so many of the Tye Dye Threads designs and vibrant...”

Connie O.
11/24/21

I LOVE so many of the Tye Dye Threads designs and vibrant colors! I will have 9 T-shirts in total w/this purchase! AWESOME!

“Three and a half months since I placed my order.”

J. G.
8/12/21

So it's been three and a half months since I placed my order. Always the same excuses when I email and now they won't even respond to me. I don't understand how they have time to respond to all these reviews and send out daily email blasts and marketing campaigns. When you are 3.5 months behind on fulfillment, everything else should stop until you are caught up. I am starting to really believe this is a scam now.

connieo78
November 24th, 2021
• Updated review

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Connie! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We work really hard to offer the best products and services. We're so happy to see that reflected in your latest purchase.

Most Excellent!
September 28th, 2021
• Previous review

Most Excellent! A+++ So very happy to receive the $49.00 Coupon to order these last 3 Tye Dye Shirts! I still want to purchase MORE when the designs I love are back in the XL Size! These shirts are the best quality, so soft and fun to wear. When I wear these shirts, my mood immediately lifts as the beautiful designs and vibrant colors fill my heart w/happiness. Brava!

karenr1965
September 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered 3 short sleeved t-shirts which I love. I know have all kinds of friends begging me to order some for them. These 2 long sleeved shirts are the first of a long long order. The only this I was a bit disappointed with was the month and a half it took to receive my shirts so if you could expedite this next order I'd (and my friend) would really appreciate it. They are just gorgeous!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you for the great review! We can’t wait to have you back at Tie Dye Threads!

cherylj379
November 20th, 2021
Verified site experience

So very easy to shop and check out. Love the first shirt I bought from here. Looking forward to these two, too!

elaineb521
September 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

It was easy and quick to order! I just hope the shirts are good in person as they look on line!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Elaine! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

corym164
June 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

First, your tie dyes are awesome and I am so happy to find some rare patterns I like and some I have never seen! It was a little frustrating to have products listed normally when sizes are sold out, I choose XL only to find that the awesome camo spiral is sold out. I hope it will come back again. And thank you for fair prices! :) so far so good!

chrisp928
Net R. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Cory! We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. We're sorry that our camo is not available for XL for now. Many customers love to wear loose shirts but don't worry we will bring it back as soon as the size becomes available. Thank you for supporting us! :)

teresam334
July 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

So many choices, yet easy to move between pages. Size chart very clear. Email fills in all info and pops up security numbers. Almost a one click system. There ordering processing part takes just a click or two. The long part of the process is making a choice from all the styles and colors and variety!

Reason I chose this business:

Great sale. I get so many compliments on the two shirts I have already. So thought I’d buy one more and a hoodie for winter to be selling as well.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience at Tie-Dye Threads.

francesl182
June 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

When I had a question, I got prompt & courteous attention to my request. AND, the shirt is fantastic!

Reason I chose this business:

Cuz my friend saw my poc, and wanted the same shirt.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Frances! We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Tie Dye Threads. Looking forward on your next purchase.

rickieb34
November 27th, 2021
Verified site experience

First order but if is as beautiful as picture I will be over the moon. Purchased for my 2 gorgeous granddaughters. Fascinated with this site's products.

jeffs1837
September 23rd, 2021
Verified site experience

My experience has been great so far. Hoping to get the shirts by the end of next week, if possible.… As a wedding gift. Thank you! Jeff Salenger

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Jeff! Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.We're happy to inform you that your order is now on its way to you. We've sent the shipping notification to your email on file with the tracking number. Please check both inbox and spam for the update. Thank you for your patience. We sincerely appreciate it.

beckyd188
September 24th, 2021
Verified site experience

Super easy - but just hope this order makes it. Last order never arrived - BUT they did issue a gift card so I could try again!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Becky! Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.We're happy to inform you that your order is now on its way to you. We've sent the shipping notification to your email on file with the tracking number. Please check both inbox and spam for the update. Thank you for your patience. We sincerely appreciate it.

dellas37
September 29th, 2021
Verified site experience

I wish you have more darker colors in 3XL, but I'm happy with my choices so far. Thank you!

michellew1410
September 21st, 2021
Verified site experience

Quick and easy to order. Great selection of shirts to choose from. Absolutely love all the designs.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Michelle! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

cheryls1095
September 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

I saw an ad on FB for this site. I was able to navigate through in my phone and place the order.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Cheryl! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

jg755
August 12th, 2021

judya497
July 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

I love this company! Such brilliant colors and quality materials. It seems like they are always having a sale, even though their regular prices are a great deal! They have been my go to clothing store for several months now and I'm not going anywhere!

Reason I chose this business:

I’m addicted to your store!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Judy! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and helping to share the word about our small family business.

karens3078
October 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Shipped fast, and packaged with love, this is one amazing company to shop from, I know I'm pleased with my purchase.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

jeffreyh854
September 24th, 2021

Took 2 months and 2 complaint emails to get my shirts. The shirts are so thin you see right through them and my GF can't even wear hers because it is so thin. Then after one wash the shirt totally faded out! I have bought a lot of tie dyes over my lifetime being an old Dead Head and this is by far the worst one I've ever purchased. Buyer beware!

Tip for consumers:
Don't

Products used:
Shirt one time

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Jeffrey! Thank you for the time you spent in giving us your honest feedback. Please send us an email with the photos of the items you received to support@tiedyethreads.co. We are a small family-owned business and we take every review seriously. Again, thank you.

britneyb42
October 5th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great! I've ordered from here before and the T-shirt was awesome and very bright and it came in a decent amount of time. Hoping the same for this one!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Britney! We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

sandrab2516
November 19th, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered a shirt for Christmas for my grand daughter it came really quickly and was just like the picture

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

We're so happy to hear that you love everything you got, Sandra! Thanks for supporting us.

karent1365
June 26th, 2021
Verified site experience

I wish you weren't closing your store! You have such pretty shirts, great colors, nice patterns & decent prices! I'll be waiting for these three to come and then i'll have 5 nice tie dyes!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you for the kind rating! We’re so happy that your purchase at Tie Dye Threads went well.

carmeno80
November 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was sent the wrong tshirt I ordered. I notified your customer service dept and got a very quick response. After emailing them a pic of the t-shirt I was sent and a pic of my order slip with the info you needed the matter was taken care of immediately. I can't say enough nice things about your company, the products and your Customer Service Dept. I am pleased to say I will definitely be ordering from you again.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Carmen! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward on your next pruchase.

joshh389
November 24th, 2021

Great store and it's easy to find what you're looking for and beautiful selection of streetwear clothing! I recommend this. Great customer service!

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Josh! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We work really hard to offer the best products and services. We're so happy to see that reflected in your latest purchase.

patriciaf1565
September 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

I was enticed by the beautiful colors and selection. However, I am still waiting for an order that I placed and paid for over 2 1/2 months ago. I have gone through appropriate process and contacted the customer service email. There is no response to my customer service inquiries and no phone number to call. Don't get scammed out of your hard-earned money and pass on by this website.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use the site, they don't fulfill orders and don't respond to customer service emails.

Products used:
I did not receive my order.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Patricia! Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are a small family-owned business and we take every feedback seriously. We have sent an email about the concern. Please check both your inbox and spam folder.

susanh2670
November 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Great! It came in a timely manner. It fits true to size and the coloring is outstanding.

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Thanks for the 5-stars review, Susan!

karenl2783
October 7th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Fast delivery this is my 3rd order in the past few weeks and even got my mom to grab a couple shirts

Sophia B. – Tie-Dye Threads Rep

Hi Karen! Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Easy size options
September 28th, 2021
• Previous review

I've been waiting 3.5 months and still nothing. I am starting to think this is a scam.

By J. G.