Three Avocados Coffee reviews

jkoenig@threeavocados.org

4 reviews with 4 stars

sarahl407
11/5/18

I haven't received the product yet so I can't review on that. I'm sure it's great though considering the cause. I was happy to purchase and to give back.
My only complaint is that it said "free shipping over $50" so even though I didn't need $50 worth of product I put enough in my cart to get the free shipping. But when I went to check out, I was being charged full price for shipping. I do live in Canada so I understand that fee but please state on your website who gets free shipping.

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Sarah, Thanks for the feedback! The free shipping does only apply to US orders, but yes, we need to clarify that, so thank you for pointing it out!
ryanh236
5/27/18

never seen such a good service anywhere than this. Totally impressed with the variety of coffee served. Great service and good customer handling..... may god bless you.

gailb55
8/29/16

Was disappointed in the travel mug, leaks around the rim.

Response from Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Gail, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org so that we can resolve the tumbler issue for you. Thank you!
annaa70
8/26/16

I was incredibly impressed with the mission of the organization, and with their customer service. The coffee is great, however, I was not impressed with the tumblers. However, the Three Avocados staff replied to my email about the tumblers, and extended excellent customer service. If not for the tumbler quality, this would have definitely been a five star review. I plan to continue to buy coffee from them.

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K., Three Avocados Coffee Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?