Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee

Three Avocados Coffee has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Three Avocados Coffee also ranks 2nd among Coffee sites.

• My Path & Post Real Estate company likes giving out Three Avocados Coffee as a closing gift with our coffee mugs.
  • Three Avocados Coffee is a great coffee at a great price.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Three Avocados Coffee?

“It's just great coffee...”

Jard K.
6/11/20

I ordered the stuff and I had it a few days later. Delivery is very fast, the service is excellent. And what a delicious and fragrant coffee I now drink every morning. If it wasn't for me, I'd be really jealous :) It's exactly the kind of coffee I wanted, nothing messed up. So thank you Three Avocados Coffee for working so well with the customers: 3

“Disappointed”

timothy c.
1/6/17

They had merchandise on their website even though they no longer sold it and the one shirt I did get was such poor quality that I couldn't wear it

avocados coffee (12) great coffee (13) customer service (8) coffee tastes (3) delicious coffee (6)
misaeld
January 29th, 2020
The coffee is delicious coffee smells great, fast shipping, and best of all your money is actually going somewhere useful.
sarahl407
November 5th, 2018
Verified purchase
I haven't received the product yet so I can't review on that. I'm sure it's great though considering the cause. I was happy to purchase and to give back.
My only complaint is that it said "free shipping over $50" so even though I didn't need $50 worth of product I put enough in my cart to get the free shipping. But when I went to check out, I was being charged full price for shipping. I do live in Canada so I understand that fee but please state on your website who gets free shipping.
Joseph K. – Three Avocados Coffee Rep
Sarah, Thanks for the feedback! The free shipping does only apply to US orders, but yes, we need to clarify that, so thank you for pointing it out!
ryanh236
May 27th, 2018
Never seen such a good service anywhere than this. Totally impressed with the variety of coffee served. Great service and good customer handling... may god bless you.
annaa70
August 26th, 2016
Verified purchase
I was incredibly impressed with the mission of the organization, and with their customer service. The coffee is great, however, I was not impressed with the tumblers. However, the Three Avocados staff replied to my email about the tumblers, and extended excellent customer service. If not for the tumbler quality, this would have definitely been a five star review. I plan to continue to buy coffee from them.
gailb55
August 29th, 2016
Verified purchase
Was disappointed in the travel mug, leaks around the rim.
Joseph K. – Three Avocados Coffee Rep
Gail, please send us an email at info@threeavocados.org so that we can resolve the tumbler issue for you. Thank you!

The Nicaraguan coffee does not contain honey. None of our coffees contain any flavorings other than what nature provided them :)

By Joseph K.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados is a non-profit coffee company. 100% of our net proceeds provide clean drinking water.

Joseph K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Three Avocados Coffee?

Have a question about Three Avocados Coffee?