Thinkprogress.org

Thinkprogress.org has a consumer rating of 1.84 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thinkprogress.org also ranks 5th among Liberal sites.

How would you rate Thinkprogress.org?

“The disgust and disdain in so many other reviews confirmed my opinion of Thinkprogress. I'M ALL IN!”

Amy D.
11/18/18

They may lean left but I'd much prefer to lean towards climate care than climate killing, lifestyle consideration & compromise than choice controlling & condemnation, ownership of guilt and poor judgment than hypocrisy of blame & transference. The vehement, vitriolic hate spewed in the reviews I read is what ensured I would donate a considerable amount of money and support. I guess the hatred served a higher purpose...traction and motivation for the re-humanization & harmonization for the future of the human race. Peace & positivity to ALL.

“Predicktable”

Pedro I.
7/2/19

In June, according to DailyBeast reporting, 12 million page views and 7.5 million unique visitors ... on generous average ... 1.4 pages read by each visitor ... Must be one of those "we only tell one biased side to any story" crowd. 4 years of big stories ... mostly misleading to long term readers. Blah writing skills, by and large. Perhaps the infamous Alex Jones infowars.com business model should be Harvard studied and talked about ... in code obviously ... we all know how much we fight for free speech ... so especially the thinkprogesscrowd !?! Give us news that is relevant, entertain us too, sell product your own kids use and survive on popularity Their mission statement ( preserved in particular paralysis by the lessor !?!) will be deeply etched on their tombstone ... but probably not deeply missed.

amyd227
November 18th, 2018
elainef56
July 15th, 2018
Uncovering radical right-wing agendas, Racism, social and economic injustice puts them high on my list! Plus, it's very entertaining to see how riled up the trolls and trumpsters get!
edwardb106
March 5th, 2017
If it's good enough for Bernie, then it's good enough for me. That it challenges the pro-Trump agenda is not becaue of, as they claim, some thinly-veiled liberal agenda but rather that it tells it as it is. Truth hurts.

Questions? Get answers from the Thinkprogress.org staff and other customers.

Moving news forward. http://thinkprogress.org

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thinkprogress.org?

Have a question about Thinkprogress.org?