This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TheTVZone.co.uk

TheTVZone.co.uk

TheTVZone.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TheTVZone.co.uk also ranks 43rd among Home Theater sites.

How would you rate TheTVZone.co.uk?

“Do not go anywhere near this company”

Simon J.
3/23/15

Slick website and modus operandi, but the end result is no delivery of goods, no further contact and money gone. DO NOT Use This Site. Police report filed and lloyds fraud team on the case.

simonj20
March 23rd, 2015
sandym50
March 25th, 2015
Paid via BACS for what looked a good deal. Tv not arrived to date despite being told delivery due Fri 4-6pm. Not answered any emails since. Their phone is now unavailable.
dejanb
April 9th, 2015
Obvious scam, as their site is registerd on private name, and their modus operandi is the same as DIGITAL WAREHOUSE and digital-cave have. DO NOT BUY anything from tvzone.co.uk!!! I have been lucky enough to have a web design experience so I check everything and anyone before I leave mo money for something that look too god to be true. DO NOT BUY FROM THE TV ZONE (TVZone.co.uk)

If you need any help in the future ask me on *******@gmail.com (I don't take any money for helping people) :)

Tip for consumers: CHECK IT'S DOMAIN HISTORY DATA: https://who.is/whois/https://thetvzone.co.uk

glennh27
March 22nd, 2015
bogus website do not use. under investigation by police fraud department
no stars
danielw62
March 20th, 2015
Ordered a tv from slick looking website. Several days later I rang to chase up delivery to be told an attempt had been made the day before. I queried why nobody had rung as promised or posted a card to say an attempt to deliver was made. This was explained as a mistake and I was told the tv would be delivered 3 days later in the morning. Needless to say I rang and spoke to someone claiming to be called Elizabeth who said the delivery was on its way but would arrive in afternoon not morning. Needless to say it didnt arrive and when I tried to ring the number nobody answered again. Feeling I have been scammed too. Cannot believe I fell for the slick site. Might as well have just thrown money down the drain.Do not buy from this company. I agree it looks like digital-warehouse.co.uk site which seems to be a scam too.
kishores
March 25th, 2015
DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY. IT IS A FRAUD.I LOST 270 FOR A MOUTHWATERING BARGAIN ON SAMSUNG, BUT IT WAS A BAIT !! FILED A COMPLAINT TO POLICE, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
ap655
August 3rd, 2015
Read here for more information - don't buy!

Questions? Get answers from the TheTVZone.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheTVZone.co.uk?

Have a question about TheTVZone.co.uk?