Review of TheTVZone.co.uk

Tel: 01865 575 066
info@thetvzone.co.uk

ap655
8/3/15

Read here for more information - don't buy!

dejanb
4/9/15

Obvious scam, as their site is registerd on private name, and their modus operandi is the same as DIGITAL WAREHOUSE and digital-cave have. DO NOT BUY anything from tvzone.co.uk!!! I have been lucky enough to have a web design experience so I check everything and anyone before I leave mo money for something that look too god to be true. DO NOT BUY FROM THE TV ZONE (TVZone.co.uk)

If you need any help in the future ask me on *****@gmail.com (I don't take any money for helping people) :)

Tip for consumers: CHECK IT'S DOMAIN HISTORY DATA: https://who.is/whois/https://thetvzone.co.uk

sandym50
3/25/15

Paid via BACS for what looked a good deal. Tv not arrived to date despite being told delivery due Fri 4-6pm. Not answered any emails since. Their phone is now unavailable.

kishores
3/25/15

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY. IT IS A FRAUD.I LOST 270 FOR A MOUTHWATERING BARGAIN ON SAMSUNG, BUT IT WAS A BAIT !! FILED A COMPLAINT TO POLICE, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

simonj20
3/23/15

Slick website and modus operandi, but the end result is no delivery of goods, no further contact and money gone. DO NOT Use This Site. Police report filed and lloyds fraud team on the case.

glennh27
3/22/15

bogus website do not use. under investigation by police fraud department
no stars

danielw62
3/20/15

Ordered a tv from slick looking website. Several days later I rang to chase up delivery to be told an attempt had been made the day before. I queried why nobody had rung as promised or posted a card to say an attempt to deliver was made. This was explained as a mistake and I was told the tv would be delivered 3 days later in the morning. Needless to say I rang and spoke to someone claiming to be called Elizabeth who said the delivery was on its way but would arrive in afternoon not morning. Needless to say it didnt arrive and when I tried to ring the number nobody answered again. Feeling I have been scammed too. Cannot believe I fell for the slick site. Might as well have just thrown money down the drain.Do not buy from this company. I agree it looks like digital-warehouse.co.uk site which seems to be a scam too.

Questions? Get answers from the TheTVZone.co.uk staff and other customers.

TheTVZone.co.uk?