Review of TheShoeMart

Tel: 800.850.7463
danz@theshoemart.com

jeffreyp64
4/17/18

What a wonderful collection of shoes! Just got the pair I needed and was not able to find anywhere else online. Thank you so much for making the experience of buying shoes online so hassle-free and without much trouble. Recommended!

jeffw143
Jeff W.
4/12/18

I had to change credit cards cause it kept stating it could not process the first one because of an error - this made me uneasy about sharing my card with this company. The numbers were correct and I was NO where near the upper limit for the card. Then right after I got a message from Pay Pal stating I gave a gift to someone I never heard of.......scary!

sophanyt
Sophany T.
4/12/18

I would rate you 5 stars but the total on Paypal was about $115 whereas the actual total on you ticket was $95. Perplexing!

timn45
Tim N.
4/12/18

Smooth and quick. Phone querry answered question promptly and in English with complete satisfaction.

angier49
Angie R.
4/12/18

I really loved the prices y 'all have! It was extremely easy for me to navigate my way through the website.

miker360
Mike R.
4/12/18

Prices are better than most. Some are cheaper, but I had my CC compromised by going to another vendor.

nelsonw17
Nelson W.
4/12/18

Im hoping I dont have to pay return shipping fee since im just ordering a larger size. I think the sizing chart was a little inaccurate.

christys58
Christy S.
4/12/18

Shopping was easy and the prices were lowest on the internet! I love that there's free shipping and 90 day returns...it's a must for me when shopping online! As long as my order arrives quickly and is the correct product I will be very happy :)

danielt157
Daniel T.
4/12/18

A bis slow to get them out the door but great with the follow up. Missed a birthday but they were such a good product she was ok withnir.

nathanielh33
NATHANIEL H.
4/12/18

They stocked shoes in my hard to find size. Shopping was fast and easy as it has always been with previous orders. I look forward to getting my new shoes very soon with the free Fed Ex shipping.

thomash263
Thomas H.
4/12/18

This was a joy to use. It is organized, fast and straight forward' Thank You. Hope my husband likes his driver shoes. The shoes are here and he couldn't be more happy about them. It seemed to take longer than usual from the time of ordering to the time of receiving them, but all is well. Thank you for thorough and excellent follow through.

Sincerely
Audrey Hertel

davidb1140
David B.
4/12/18

My son bought me a pair of shoes from your store and I was very pleased. I needed a pair of dress shoes and this was the first place I looked.

brycep11
Bryce P.
4/12/18

I received my shoes promptly and was pleased with the regular status/shipping updates theshoemart proved me.

delsaa
Delsa A.
4/12/18

Really liked the product explanation and description. I felt like I knew what I needed to make the right choice. Thank you.

bradv13
Brad V.
4/12/18

I had to put my info in 5 or 6 times before it would proceed and say order complete. Nobodies got time for that!

joer194
Joe R.
4/12/18

Return was easy, but I will be able to tell if everything went ok once I get my refund. But I was able to order a different size and get a 20% discount!

alineb8
Aline B.
4/12/18

The website offered a 20 percent off deal before Jan. 1. I tried to take advantage of that on a $99.95 purchase and was denied. There's no indication of what any restrictions are. Booo.

sandyz10
Sandy Z.
4/12/18

Love the product offered, free S & H and 20% off coupon. Wish you could use more than 1 coupon code per order though, would have liked the additional 10% off.

sabinem6
Sabine M.
4/12/18

The ordering was a piece of cake, now we have to wait and see how long it takes to get the product to our house and if it is like advertised. But I am thinking positive!! :)

lesiah4
Lesia H.
4/12/18

great price, easy to navigate, item as described, ? accuracy of fit since a Christmas gift. Will shop again at your on line store!

maritzaf5
Maritza F.
4/12/18

Have to wait for product. First time buying from this company.

I returned product last Friday did not like fit.

jaym189
Jay M.
4/12/18

From the first time I had to return shoes to the shoemart I was hooked on great service. That and the wonderful selection of Alden shoes!

danez
Dane Z.
4/12/18

So far so good. Called and had a question for the staff. I heard occasionally you did 10% off alden and was requesting if that would be possible. Got the shoes and it had some factory damage on the back. Small pin holes along the stitching lines and I wasn't sure how that would hold up over time.

johnr764
JOHN R.
4/12/18

Trying you out for the first time. So far, so good. The shoes are too tight to be comfortable unless they will stretch (or at least relax) a little.

rm213
R M.
4/12/18

Express your disclaimers (ie, Cyber Monday 20% discount for $85 and over) so a vision impaired user can read it. That would have saved me a lot of time and I would still have made the order.

Questions? Get answers from the TheShoeMart staff and other customers.

TheShoeMart?