Review of TheRoseDress

Tel: 925 560 0402
admin@therosedress.com

janinev
3/19/15

I made an online purchase for almost $400 for my daughter's prom. I immediately became suspicious because I didn't receive a confirmation email. I began researching and found numerous warning from other customers. I contacted the company who manufactures the dress and they said there are none available, even though The Rose Dress happily took my money, claiming to have one. I put a stop on my credit card. By the way, I have received no message from The Rose Dress stating that my dress will or will not come. Stay Away!!!

reneer4
9/18/13

I ordered the purple galaxy dress made by cinderella divine on the website. it was absolutely beautiful when i received it, and fit my body perfectly. the customer service was marginal, but sometimes they would be very rude towards me. the dress is beautiful and i would definitely buy from these guys again. thanks for an awesome homecoming dress, guys!! :D

kimb86
10/21/11

I ordered a dress two weeks before an upcoming wedding. I waited a week and went on the site and used their live help to get a status update. This was the only option available to me (other than calling), as I never got any kind of email confirmation.

The girl in chat told me my order was on hold as I had supposedly not selected a color or size when checking out. I don't understand this as it would not let me checkout without choosing them. I asked why I wasn't notified there was a problem with my order, the girl claimed I was sent an email, however after searching my inbox and spam folder, no email was ever sent. I then asked her to see if it was too late to get the dress (wedding now one week away). She wanted me to give her the item number of the dress before she could tell me. HELLO, you have the order, why don't you figure it out yourself?

I gave up at that point, as obviously this is some kind of amateur operation, and I had zero faith in them. Avoid this place at all costs, unless you don't care about putting your special event clothing in jeopardy.

lynnh5
5/30/11

I purchased a dress on the Rosedress.com. I guess the old saying "you get what you pay for" applys here. The dress came and was beautiful, I tried it on and it seemed fine for my daughters wedding. Until the day of the wedding, I guess I didn't spend a lot of time looking at how it hung on me. The dress was lopsided, it was longer on the right side shoulder strap, so that my bra strap was exposed, and there was no way to fix it. I spent the whole day readjusting myself. Do not buy from them, spend a little more on a nice dress, the sewing quality was terrible. If you try and return it, you get pennys back on your dollar because you pay for handling, restock etc. I threw the dress into my "Goodwill" bag, they might not even take it!

leet4
5/4/11

CREDIT CARD FRAUD!! BEWARE!!!. I RACKED UP A HOST OF UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES FROM THE UK AFTER SHOPPING AT THIER SITE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!

emilyg3
4/1/11

My names Emily and when I ordered a dress online for my daughters prom and got the dress within a week. When I got the dress though it had a huge glue stain on the front and when i tried to return it they only accepted store credit along with a return fee. We paid extra to send it back and when i tried to contact them through the phone they wouldn't answer, i called multiple times. When on this website don't expect good costumer service. Also i tried to buy another dress for the store credit and they told me the manufacturer didn't have the dress even though it says on they're website that they have it in stock. I tried to live-chat with them and when i finally tried to get things cleared up the operator disrepectfully ignored me, This website "guarantee's" great service but i got everything but that. Never buy from this website, they will try to take all your money slowly but surely.

Questions? Get answers from the TheRoseDress staff and other customers.

TheRoseDress?