Review of THEPOMMIER.COM

Tel: 07415742485
hello@thepommier.com

karenm758
8/20/18

Loved the Marie June earrings The Pommier couldn't be nicer the customer service was lovely and the delivery was quick

wills110
1/23/18

Lewis is personable and knowledgeable and was very helpful in replacing a defective item. I like that the business stocks and encourages small independent brands.

philipg45
12/4/17

Havent received anything yet, so thus far process is slow, dont know how good the product will end up being and so whether the wait is worth it!

Response from Lewis P., THEPOMMIER.COM Representative
Hi Philip,

It's Lewis here from The Pommier!

Thank you for leaving us a review and sorry to hear your comments on the time frames of the order.

Your order was placed on November 28th and both items you ordered, in the description of the item, it states that it takes up to 3 weeks to be hand made and shipped so you would still have some time to wait until you should expect to receive your order.

You can see the descriptions for your items here:

If you need any help or have questions regarding the delivery time frames or anything at all, feel free to let us know.

You can reach us on live chat or by sending us a message directly on our website :)

Kind regards,

Lewis
phoebed6
11/28/17

I stumbled across The Pommier on my lunch break one day and had a browse. There is such a diverse range of collections that there is something to appeal to everyone and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Also, being able to deliver to your house for free is a marvellous idea and perfect for Christmas shopping!

inesp2
11/10/17

Quick and honest approach from seller. I didn't feel pressured to buy, rather I was shown a variety of options so I could find the item I was looking for.

traciep6
10/31/17

Came across this amazing little store in Covent Garden with such a great atmosphere and lots of wonderful jewellery, the staff there were very friendly and so helpful explaining to me about all the different designers and their jewellery. I bought a pair of earrings and will definitely be going back and buying more thank you the Pommier.

ruthg41
10/22/17

I am so glad I stumbled across The Pommier one afternoon. Staff were very helpful and patient, and the jewellery on display was stunning. I found a special piece for a special birthday. Thank you.

victoriat55
10/21/17

I bought earrings for my sister and the staff made me feel welcome but didn't impose, even with the cosy feel of the shop. I love the small details in the product and the variety is great too. Thanks, il be back to purchase more for myself!

letitiab1
10/12/17

The ordering process was very straightforward, and the goods arrived quickly in a beautiful gold envelope!

amandae53
6/15/17

The Pommier has best in class customer service. Lewis was the one who helped me with my order, which was a custom made necklace from France. Needless to say, it wasn't an easy order. He communicated throughout the whole process and reached out once I received the item as well. Wonderful, wonderful service. Thank you so much!

dominiquet10
5/30/17

Unexpected boutique. Beautiful pieces. Great to have the opportunity to talk directly with the designers

suet49
5/29/17

I was encouraged to browse by my husband not intending to buy. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and designs of the products on offer.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming not to mention knowledgeable on their goods. I ended up buying a beautifully made leather backpack ideal for every day use and long / short haul flights. By buying this bag I am supporting local talent

lindag202
5/29/17

Had a great experience at the pop up shop and bought a pair of wonderful earrings! Great service too!

samp280
5/29/17

Absolutely amazing to have met the designers behind the good work. Having them available to custom fit my purchase to my size was just more than I could have wanted. Thank you for an amazing day.

verityw
5/29/17

Popped in yesterday and bought a ring from one of the designers. She was so helpful letting me try on all the different sizes and styles. The one I decided I wanted wasn't in stock but is being sent out this week. She also said I could exchange it for a different size if it wasn't perfect as when I was trying them on it was a really warm day. All in all very friendly, helpful and accodating. Thank you!

karenm341
5/5/17

A really interesting selection of handcrafted jewelry and accessories - great if you like things to be special or unique.

millye
4/11/17

it came on perfect timing when it said it would be delivered, overall really good service and I am a very happy customer :)

hollyp18
3/15/17

Lewis and his team's customer service knows no bounds! Every step of the way with my order they kept me continually updated and even liaised with the designer over some complications which resulted in my very own bespoke ring. I requested that I needed this for a very important event and to ensure that it was with me, Lewis drove the ring down and delivered it to me personally. Can't thank the team enough and it's been the best service I've ever experienced. Already planning my next purchase!

ranaa9
2/19/17

Can't thank Lewis enough, really enjoyed the experience as he was so helpful and patient We got there in the end!

joec191
1/6/17

Great service! I nailed the present thanks to you guys

michaelr287
1/6/17

She liked it and it was exactly what I ordered no surprises

mariag150
1/6/17

Very convenient, and fast shipping. I am very satisfied with my purchase and everything went smooth and easy. Great online shop.

rachelz8
1/6/17

Satisfied item with very good customer support team. Answer my question promptly with very detailed explanation. Will shop again!

laurac203
1/5/17

Very happy with gift and speed of delivery. Annoyed that review has to be at least 59 characters so filling with bumf

roxnaaz
1/3/17

They were responsive, quick and have an amazing selection of peices.

Questions? Get answers from the THEPOMMIER.COM staff and other customers.

THEPOMMIER.COM?