The Ms. Collection reviews

Tel: 1-888-446-7615
support@themscollection.com

nehah
8/21/18

This is one of those rare companies where the owners really care about customer service and satisfaction. The clothes and styles are amazing with so much choice, and love the styling side of it and how personalised the service is. It's really a one stop shop so you can feel fashionable for any occasion and they take the thinking out of it. Their customer service is so great too, they are timely, friendly and so incredibly easy to use. Highly recommend!

katieg97
6/20/18
• Updated review

They are now helping me out with my bad experience. They offered the option to start fresh and not having the first box and time spent with it count toward my first month. Hoping this is just a one time disappointment and that my next boxes will be great!

“Extremely disapointed”
6/20/18
• Previous review

They do not let you have a say in the items you rent, and then sent me 2/3 that in no ways were useful. It is 70/80 in Seattle, and they sent me a thick sweater and a long sleeve blouse. I have the Ms. Play box, apparently they think I am playing dominos with lots of A/C instead of enjoying a beautiful Seattle summer. Worst of all, when I brought this up, they offered nothing to try to rectify this, they didn't care in the least. Spend your money elsewhere!! LeTote customer service is 1,000 times better!!!!

Response from Bethany C., The Ms. Collection Representative
Hello Ms. Katie. I'm so sorry to see that you are upset and that we did not provide you with the type of service we are known for. I pulled up your account and it looks like there had been a delay by USPS causing your package to arrive later than expected. Your pack had been styled for cooler temps than what you are currently experiencing. Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we can do one of two things. We can either refund your subscription in full, or please send back your current pack, so we can exchange it for another. If you go with the second route, we can push back your next charge date, so that we can start fresh. We would love to have the chance to style you again!
kaityv
1/30/18

I really enjoy this clothing rental service. Besides from the amazing clothes, their customer service is superb. I had an inquiry about a specific item I wanted to purchase and they got back to me right away. I would highly recommend The Ms. Collection. OH- my BF also loves The Mr. Collection.

mariat124
1/24/18

I've used the Ms. Collection for about 6 months and have used the Business package. I love the clothes they've sent me, and they usually always fit. It's a great way to get new things in your closet on a regular basis without having to buy them. I have also gotten a couple really great deals, even being able to buy a dress for $35. That being said, they take FOREVER to send you your next box. On average, expect to wait at least 10 days, many times it may take 2 weeks. Makes me think I'm paying for nothing 2 weeks out of the month, so I'm going to try one of the other ones out there. There are a lot of companies that do this.

sammyt12
2/25/17

My life is pretty busy and although I like to look stylish, I have limited time to shop. I came across the Ms. Collection when searching for a shopping service. I have been a member for a few months now and have been pleased with the items selected for me. The stylists take the time to read my feedback and I like most everything they send me. If I have an event I need an outfit for, I just let them know and in my next package I have something I can wear waiting for me. The best part is that I don't have to buy anything since it's a rental, which means that I get to dabble in all sorts of different types of clothing.

cindyg55
2/13/17

This so called "business" sent me a bill for almost $1,000 for merchandise I never even received! Then, stated if I didn't pay my account would be sent to collections. This is fraudulent business practice and I will be reporting it to the Federal Trade Commission.

Response from Bethany C., The Ms. Collection Representative
Hello Ms. Cindy. We would be more than happy to sort everything out for you as it appears from your message that there may have been a mistake. We are unable to look up your account information with just your first name and first letter of your last name, so please contact our support through email and one of our support agents will be in touch shortly to help clear everything up. Thank you.
suziew8
1/12/17

I'm not very good about returning the items timely to the company and they continue to charge you their $59/month fee regardless of the value of the items. I really loved what they shipped me so I kept it for a while. Then I got busy and revisted returning the items 3 months later. After paying $60 X 4 = $240 they told me to keep the items I have to pay their normal price of $180. This totals $320 for items they would only have charged me $180. for. I feel that if they want my business, they should not charge me anything once the monthly fee exceed the cost of the items. It's highway robbery!

stacees1
3/9/15

I signed up for TheMsCollection after a bit of weight gain made all my current clothes unwearable. I received one box so far. A dress, 2 skirts, and a blouse. You get to wear the clothes for a month and then send them back by 11th to have a new box shipped out. I was very impressed by the quality, fit, and how well the style matched what I asked for. One thing I was annoyed by is that they charged be about $4 extra shipping despite listing it as 'complimentary'. If they keep charging more than the listed price, then I'm going to cancel.

Since we are a true personal styling service, much different than other sites where you can add items to cart, our stylists currently make the selections. Although this is the case, we do work with our members to hone in on preferred styles by reading through feedback to determine likes and dislikes. We will adjust future packs accordingly.

By Bethany C., The Ms. Collection Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The Ms. Collection staff and other customers.

The Ms. Collection?