TheMobileBase.ca reviews

help@themobilebase.ca

1 star

lucys114
12/11/18

i highly recommend anyone who's looking for phone
i bought 2 blackberry leaps i purchased a wrong blackberry by accident so i sent an email to send 2 of the corrected phone and they replied within 2 hours
SUCH GREAT SERVICE!!
the phones has minor scratches you barely can see!

Shipping was super quick within 1 business day!

shivas15
10/16/18

So I got two phones from them one worked awesomely but the other had some battery defects and even my 30 day return period ended they still acknowledged it and let me return the defective phone. Awesome Company! Ethical Business! Will support this business in the future!

eleanorg21
7/27/18

This is an exellent company that delivers a quality product in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them.

roberty61
5/2/18

Just received and turned on my MINT CONDITION.. LIKE BRAND NEW IPhone 5c and just amazed. Not a mark on it and works better than expected. Thank you. I had searched many sites and this one even gave the $25.00 discount on first purchase. My first IPhone and now will order one for my wife.

alaina45
4/23/18

Fast delivery. Ordered an iPhone 6s in mint condition and it looks and performs like new. A charger was included but no earphones.

geha2
4/20/18

Bought an iPhone 5s, website said the condition of the phone was fair and with minor scratches but it appeared to be better than I expected and it arrived earlier than its previewed shipping date. Great service!

cw142
4/20/18

Order an iPhone SE that was advertised to be in mint condition. The phone arrived and was in better condition than expected. Not a scratch anywhere. It is so far working as expected with no problems. Planning on recommending MobileBase to others and planning on buying from them again in the very near future.

chrisc454
4/19/18

Bought a refurbished iPhone 6s. It was delivered quicker than expected and in better condition than expected! Worked flawlessly out of the box and I've had no problems with it. Battery keeps its charge all day. Would definitely buy from them again.

srz
4/19/18

I ordered two iPhone fives and receive them in good condition exactly what was advertised I would buy from them again

stephc16
4/19/18

Ordered an iphone7. It was a great price. I liked that it came refurbished and with free returns. Phone works great and was as described. Will definitely use The Mobile Base again!

lun143
4/19/18

I bought an iPhone 5S. It's an upgrade from my iPhone 4.

The website said the condition of the phone was "fair".The description of fair warned me there might be some scratches, and there is one blemish on the screen which doesn't bother me at all.

When I first found the website through google I was offered a $25 coupon. The price of the phone was $150, so with the coupon plus shipping I thought it was a really good deal. I was also reassured by the promise to take it back within 30 days if I wasn't 100% happy, and that I would receive a prepaid shipping label.

The phone arrived promptly, when promised. It was unlocked, so all I had to do was break the edges off my sim card and transfer it from my old phone. Two weeks later I got an email to check on how I'm doing with my new device. That's class! I'd already recommended mobile base to a couple of friends.I felt I was in good hands throughout the entire process.

Everything about this phone works absolutely the way I expected it to. I'm really happy I made this impulse buy.

micheals30
4/19/18

Didnt want to pay big bucks for new iPhone or via contract, as just do pre-paid service. Bought 2ndhand iPhone from classified listings and got burned, didnt work.
So decided to try Mobile Base, great selection, great service and speedy delivery - went with an iPhone 6s, came like new, battery at near 100%; good customer follow up. Highly recommend Mobile Base for reliable used cellphone purchase.
Rob in Kelowna

caroles46
2/21/18

Good selection with excellent prices. Prompt delivery. All good.
My order actually came ahead of predicted time, something unusual in this day.

mirandan7
2/20/18

Let me start by saying this company is great! The original phone I bought didn't work, but the Mobile Base had an amazing my return policy. When I emailed about it not only did they return my email with in 24 hours, they paid for my return parcel. My second phone I got was even better than the first. I'm so satisfied with the product and service I've been telling everyone I know order from the Mobile Base. When I need another phone this is where I'm going to buy

patw140
1/25/18

This is a great place to buy a low cost quality phone. I am very happy with my phone and the service I received and their fast delivery service. This company really cares about their customers and sell beautiful refurbished/used phones for such low prices. I would highly recommend them and buy from them again. Their customer service is #1.

gusz2
1/23/18

I recently purchased a refurbished i phone 6 s from the Mobile Base. The phone was listed as in Mint condition and when it arrived it was basically brand new and working great.The customer service and delivery were all first class. i highly recommend The Mobile Base as an excellent place to buy a refurbished phone.

margg2
1/12/18

I recently purchased a used iPhone 7 Plus from The Mobile Base. The phone was delivered very quickly, was exactly as described and was a fair price. Highly recommend this business.

maddelenap
1/5/18

Amazing discounts. First class customer service - very responsive! The phone was here in no time at all too. And it was in great condition! I am simply thrilled with the service offered by this company. Very happy!

stevee59
1/2/18

Ordered a reconditioned iphone 6. It arrived very quickly, and was exactly as described. Works very well. Excellent service, thanks!

annm289
12/27/17

Its my first purchase of a refurbished phone online because I had always been wary of the condition of the item without seeing it firsthand. But when I received the iPhone 5s I ordered for my dad, I received a product that was beyond my expectation. It didnt even looked second hand at all since it looked quite perfectly new to me. I also almost cancelled my order because I found a lesser product somewhere else, but they had extremely great customer service and friendly representative who price matched it for me and upgraded shipment to Express. Since its the holiday season, I was told that it might arrived late but it arrived rather early. Thank you and more power to your entire team, The Mobile Base.

zieg
12/14/17

Great phone and great service. The phone arrived on the expected day and was in pristine condition. The prices are very competitive. Would recommend mobile base to any one

louisen8
12/7/17

Very quick delivery and the product was in better than expected condition. Very happy with these guys.

johnr574
12/6/17

I was burned on a craigslist purchase, and was looking for a reputable firm to supply a new iphone 6S. The MobileBase had one at a price I was willing to pay, and delivery was within a few days. Put the sim card in and away you go! Good company ro deal with.

andyr63
12/3/17

I've purchased several Blackberry phones from this company for myself and relatives at a great price and quality.
They are honest and their website accurately describes the conditions of their devices, so you know what you are getting.
Also, delivery is quick and packaging is protective of its content.
No hesitation purchasing from them again in the future.
Thanks.

martine101
11/18/17

Have now received my second phone from The Mobile Base. Both phones were exactly as described, one was in Mint shape, the other in Good shape, but actually seemed Mint as I did not see any wear on it at all. Service was super fast, and I found the exact phone I was looking for both times. Check back often as they say because their inventory changes daily I think.
I have recommended them to anyone looking for a phone. Why buy new? Makes no sense to me!

I find it very difficult to believe this company would.scam you. I've had totally 100% positive.dealings with The Mobile Base. As a matter of fact.I had 2 blackberry phones delivered by this company. The first one was the Leap. It arrived in 2 days. It was absolutely beautiful and worked like new. Personally, I couldn't telll that it was used, But it lacked the NFC feature that I love. So, I contacted The Mobile Base and asked them if I could return it and buy the Z30. I got an email from Lucas within a few hours telling me, 'No problem, print the mailing.address included and send it back at no cost to me.. It was so easy. I put it back in same box and envelope with my printed label and dropped it off at Canada Post. I then ordered the Z30 even before I got my refund as I fully trusted them. I couldn't use another coupon online for the Z30 as I had already used one so, Lucas deducted the coupon amount from my order and put it back on my Visa. The Z30 came within 2 days and when I opened the box and saw it it was beautiful and worked like new. These people are great and want you to be happy with your phone. From my.experience they sell awesome phones, have excellent service and really do care. Oh yes, and my visa was refunded 100 percent within a few days.. . I will order from them again when I need a like new phone. Still admiring my lovely Z30.....

By Pat W.

We are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

By Tanvir T., TheMobileBase.ca Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TheMobileBase.ca staff and other customers.

TheMobileBase.ca?