The Marriage Foundation

The Marriage Foundation has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Marriage Foundation ranks 25th among Marriage sites.

How would you rate The Marriage Foundation?

“They'd get less than zero stars if it was possible - RUN AWAY from this program”

Cindy K.
7/28/20

I reached out to them and their response was repulsively misogynistic and rude. Their demeaning tone and lack of basic consideration is surprisingly awful. They showed zero respect and demonstrated that they believe women are the root of the problems and their reactions to abuse should be to take it and like it. Run away from this program as fast as you can!

cindyk257
July 28th, 2020

Paul F. – The Marriage Foundation Rep

We immediately reprimanded the counselor who responded and apologized to Cindy for the tone and words that were sent to her. We appreciate that she let us know she was offended. Our only mission is to help marriages and we do our best even when the possibilities are ever so slight.

reneek179
February 26th, 2019

I used this website's free "ask a counselor" option to get advice on saving my marriage. I gave only the main info needed to get sound advice for a marriage plagued by trust issues and the reply I received from their so-called counselor was appalling! I was told I was all at fault, that I aligned forces with our children causing them to see their father as a fool instead of respecting him, and that I needed to change and become a better person and real wife. These horrific accusations and labeling came without hearing the whole story of how I endured verbal and physical abuse, the children enduring verbal abuse and family abandonment which is the reason for their negative view of their father as well as me forgiving him for adultery that I actually caught with my own eyes as well as numerous accusations of fondling and sexual solicitation by women throughout the 30 yrs together. You can imagine the anger I felt as I read the reply email from a counselor I was seeking help from, a business who's motto is to help people save their marriages through counseling and counseling courses.

After that experience I will greatly ask anyone looking for sound help and advice for their marriage problems to not give their money and time to this business because you will not get the right help you're seeking.

Tip for consumers:
Provides free advice and pay for help courses ensuring to help mend marriages going through problems

Paul F. – The Marriage Foundation Rep

Our counselors are not allowed to offer opinions, just suggestions that may be of benefit. In this process, they are often confronted with the choice of being uselessly sympathetic or clear about what works and what does not work. It isn't our desire to offend anyone. We only want to help people with their marriages. But sometimes we inadvertently hit a trigger. For hurting anyone's feelings we are sorry. However, our success rate is so far above the norm or average that we accept that it will happen from time to time. We wish Renee only the best in her search for marriage help that will suit her needs.

Questions? Get answers from the The Marriage Foundation staff and other customers.

Paul F.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Marriage Foundation?

Have a question about The Marriage Foundation?