The Marketing Wizard

The Marketing Wizard has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Marketing Wizard ranks 44th among Website Design sites.

• For anyone skeptical about hiring Harvey, you should know that he is the real deal.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The Marketing Wizard?

“Harvey Put Me In Business”

Jason G.
5/21/20

Just one session with Harvey was completely life-changing for me. When I lost my job as a mechanic, I found Harvey online. Harvey came up with the idea for me to start a mobile used-car inspection service. Since a lot of people selling used cars aren't comfortable letting a buyer take the car somewhere else to a mechanic, I meet them at the seller's location and do the inspection right there. Which was some pretty easy money, but even better, it became a way for me to build a customer list of people needing used car repairs.

harvey (15)
jasong541
May 21st, 2020

janiceb355
June 15th, 2020

Building a business in the digital world can be lonely - so being able to share the journey with someone who knows what he's doing is something special. Working with Harvey and I feel completely supported and just knowing that I can send an email question and get an answer back in minutes sometimes is really comforting. I started working with Harvey in March, and now by June my revenue is up over 50% YTD already.

kristiny12
June 15th, 2020

Contacted Harvey two years ago, but he turned me down and didn't want to take me on cos I wasn't ready. Respect for that! Called again two months ago and got a yes. Without getting into my business details, the point is I went from landing a new client every few days to sometimes 4 clients a day now. Harvey's an amazing mentor.

danal178
June 14th, 2020

Harvey is the real deal. A marketing genius AND a beautiful soul. Harvey took a chance on me. I'm your typical artist with no clue about marketing myself. But Harvey agreed to not charge me upfront and just take a share of my profits. It may not sound like a lot to you, but making over $7000 a month as an artist and not needing a day job anymore is like a dream come true for me.

katen45
December 3rd, 2018

With so many self-proclaimed gurus offering salvation for your business, who can you trust? Harvey Weil, that's who. I must admit to a certain perverse desire to see him work for a couple of years for the one month fee I paid him, given his guarantee to keep working for free until he succeeds, together with my belief that building my therapy practice beyond the $4000 mark was virtually impossible, given how many years I had tried unsuccessfully to do it. But I am so glad Harvey proved me wrong. He just flipped my business model on its head and miraculously created consistent $20,000 months for me with less of my work time and certainly less aggravation than before. Believe!

glorias27
February 23rd, 2016

We were actually worried about having to close our doors when we called Harvey. Admittedly desperate. In a few minutes, he was able to pinpoint how market conditions had changed, but also how we could respond (without breaking the bank.) After a full consultation hour, Harvey had given us a workable plan and step by steps to start bringing in new customers. Within 4 months, our profit had increased by 250% versus last year. We are so grateful!

sandyh54
February 23rd, 2016

I have been a professional photographer for over 15 years, but with the advent of a digital camera in everybodys hand, the business environment has become more and more challenging. Harvey opened my eyes to both promotional ideas and new business angles I had never even thought of. I anticipate a profitable turnaround putting his ideas into practice.

halg3
September 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase

When Harvey proposed that he would not only design my website, but retool my entire business concept at the same time, and for the same price as a standard web design, I was certainly skeptical. Certainly, I hoped that based on his writeups he was as good as people said. So I was more than pleasantly surprised at the result. Your Great Idea completely revamped our sales message, landing page, and drove up conversions by 73%! We recouped the fee we paid in incremental revenue within two weeks. Unbelievably good service.

grahaml15
September 27th, 2015
Verified purchase

Just when I had given up all hope of feeling really good about the quality of service from any company ever again, I stumbled upon Your Great Idea when doing a Google search. Harvey is definitely a little quirky, but I felt right away that he understood my business and I was cautiously optimistic that he would do an acceptable job. Eventually I was completely blown away, both by the quality of the creative product, quality of the customer service and more than anything the tangible results. And while a massive increase in web visitors is nice, it is meaningless unless it converts to profit. Three month sales versus year ago is up 227%, making the ROI on the $5000 fee ludicrously good.

larrym72
Verified purchase

Since so many of our web visitors visit our site from mobile devices, we knew it was becoming vitally important to update our site. We were blown away by the fact that what was supposed to be just a compatibility project ended up changing our business plan in fundamental ways. Harvey takes his promise very seriously that he is intent on building your business with the website being just a piece of the puzzle. Not only did we get great design and programming from Harvey's extremely professional team – so easy to deal with! – we also got the advantage of Harvey's business genius. Sales are up over 31% and web traffic is up 53%.

brianj53
Verified purchase

I'm in an industry that many people think is dying, so I was a bit desperate when I first contacted them. I was really just looking for some SEO. I got SEO that got me on the first page for my most of my most important keywords, a very professional and easy to use website redesign that works on mobiles and much stronger sales copy throughout. I recommend Harvey very highly.

jimw93
February 24th, 2016

For anyone skeptical about hiring Harvey, you should know that he is the real deal. I have spent thousands of dollars on ebooks from socalled internet gurus and have always been disappointed. I have wanted to start some kind of online business for years. In my free consultation, Harvey explained to me very clearly how I have been going about things the wrong way. And he showed me exactly how to use the resources on Clickbank to start my first PROFITABLE online business. For an investment of $100, I am now actually making about $300 profit per month. I know it doesnt sound like a lot, but now that I have a way of going about things that actually works, I know if I keep working at it I can build my online business to whatever I want. And knowing that Harvey is always available for consultation if I need help lets me sleep at night.

nadirap
Verified purchase

As a non-profit moving into a new phase of development, a complete facelift for our online presence was in order. Our old website was really outdated and didn't do anything to springboard new donors. We also wanted to be sure our new site would keep up with us as we moved forward. Even though our new site looks great, we see in retrospect why the most important thing we got out of working with Your Great Idea was Harvey's input. People throw the term genius around a lot, but working with Harvey makes it obvious he is operating on a different level than the rest of us. His instincts were so good and the 40% surge in donations since our website has been completed is testament to that fact.

annief17
September 25th, 2015
Verified purchase

Thank you Harvey, for having the persistence to change our vision. We thought we needed a website and you helped us realize we needed sales. You guided us toward the idea of using the website for lead generation as opposed to it being just an online brochure. You supervised the construction and edited all the copy to make sure we stayed on target. You gave us a new direction for the business we thought we wanted and we will always be grateful for that. Doesn't hurt that we made an additional $200,000 in just three months because of you.

bredank
Verified purchase

We knew our app was unique, but we needed a way to bring it to market and sell it aggressively. We had spoken with 5 different web developers before we found Harvey's website. His approach was night and day different compared with everybody else. First, his fees were on the low end. That made us a little skeptical, since the fee included business consulting, web design, seo, PPC management and mobile compatibility. But after we saw the mock-up free design, we were completely sold. The process went really smoothly and Harvey was always available when we needed to have an extra strategy session. We have already sold 3,000 units in just over two months since the website went live. A lot of our success is due to Harvey's vision and his team's ability to execute it perfectly.

Questions? Get answers from the The Marketing Wizard staff and other customers.

harveyw14
Harvey W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Marketing Wizard?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about The Marketing Wizard?