The Green Berry

The Green Berry has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Green Berry ranks 6th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate The Green Berry?

“Five star service!”

Catherine P.
12/8/20

We received our order (free) on time, exactly as we requested, well packaged with list of what we'd ordered so we could check against what was in the box. Lovely friendly delivery man - and no charge to us for that. Excellent and highly recommended.

catherinep295

catc54
December 13th, 2020

New website makes it really easy to order and pay securely, produce is always amazing and service is fantastic. Highly recommend!

mariec568
December 24th, 2020

Cartmel sticky toffee is lovely. This week I ordered Cartmel lemon drizzle Pudding we are looking forward to it on Christmas Day. We use the on line service and collect service provided by The Green Berry. Thank you for the call to say my order was Ready.
Merry Christmas to all the staff. When do you open again. Marie Clark

amandaf473
December 8th, 2020

Really pleased with my order, fantastic quality and great value for money, I would highly recommend this company, delivered to my door next day too

nicolap54
December 15th, 2020

I'm a huge fan of The Green Berry. Every Sunday I place an order of fruit, veg and salad and it arrives in perfect condition Monday morning. Thanks guys.

michaelb5426
December 22nd, 2020

So good that when my Covid bubble came for dinner we sat at the table afterwards and they ordered their Christmas veg online. The produce is excellent, really fresh and keeps well in the crisper drawer in the fridge. There is nothing to fault, even the delivery service is excellent

dianea439
December 8th, 2020

My first order was fruit and veg box and I would recommend this to anyone. All the products were first class and taste wonderful. Very good value for money plus free delivery.

anneh457
January 6th, 2021

We have ordered fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as other foods, from The Green Berry several times and are extremely pleased with the quality of foods, both fresh, tinned and packaged. The website is easy to use and the delivery is prompt and free. We will continue to order food from them and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

davids5134
December 22nd, 2020

Order before 8pm and get FREE next day delivery! What more do you want?
Fantastic produce and super efficient service! Thank you!

samanthah354
December 16th, 2020

We can't recommend the green berry (formerly Earnshaws of Horbury) enough. The service was exceptional. We received great produce and a wonderful Christmas tree. The delivery was prompt and faultless.

pault859
December 9th, 2020

The vegetables and fruit were fresh on delivery and timely. A great service provided and I look to using again

lynneh128
December 20th, 2020

Fresh fruit and veg delivered with a smile! Vast range of produce to choose from as well as lots of locally sourced 'treats'.

Products used:
Fruit, vegetables, salad, herbs and biscuits.

jennym389
December 8th, 2020

Great fruit and veg and amazing service, can't recommend them enough, loving my weekly delivery of fruit and veg!

elaines312
December 9th, 2020

I am clinically vulnerable and have used the Green Berry throughout the COVID crisis. They have always delivered the next day and the quality is first class

valg44
December 13th, 2020

Nice to have crispy crisps, not over powered in taste. I have also tried over flavours and all good quality and taste. Good value for money and plenty in packet. Couldn't put photo of cheese ones as they are in bin!

Tip for consumers:
Site easy to use any problems speak to a member of The Green Berry who will help and put things right. All products first class.

Drivers all friendly as are staff in shop.

Would highly recommend The Green Berry

Products used:
I buy all my fruit (bananas, apples, satsumas, blueberries, melons, lemons). Vegetables (potatoes, onions, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, parsnips). Salad (tomato, cucumber, mixed leaves, radish).

Also pasta, crisps, pickled onions, pickled red cabbage with apple, milk, eggs, cream and yogurt.

dawnc454
December 22nd, 2020

Fresh fruit and veg at a reasonable price, convenient, quick delivery. Thought we would try it as supermarkets just give you products close to use by dates. Quite impressed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Green Berry staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Green Berry?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about The Green Berry?