This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

The Gatherum

The Gatherum has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Gatherum also ranks 144th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate The Gatherum?

“Great Product”

Dinesha S.
1/27/19

I really like the sound and Art work. Good quality product. Good for on the go vibing to music during a nice stroll also hands free.

“I didnt get order”

Luciana K.
9/10/19

I will nt order nothing from them again. I didnt received my order and I ordered it on June 29th. No one even called to say anything about my order or text back only thing I get is your order is being ready to be shipped out and I will text you when it's shipped out and I never received my order they got me for 42.99

dineshas
January 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
nicolew259
April 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Great fit. Great quality shirt. Love the unique design. FaSt shipping and great communication. Will be ordering again soon!
lucianak
September 10th, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Gatherum staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Gatherum?

Have a question about The Gatherum?