Thegadgetspot.co.uk reviews

leel4
9/17/10

absolute con. they set a delivery date for after the 7 day statuary cooling off period to cancel, then don't delivery/reply/answer phone or man up. People like these need shooting and one day Mr G Long someone will catch up with you. I have had to contact trading standards and start the process of the distance selling agreement...not holding my breath. STAY AWAY!!!

chrish14
8/26/10

The customer service department was excellent - no automatic voice recognition or 'push 1 for this / that', but instead a very nice man called Jeff who was exceedingly polite, knowledgeable and helpful.

The only downside to this site is that their delivery is rather slow, at 6-10 days.

markr7
8/18/10

After listening to every MJ song ever written in Q2, I had to give up. This isnt a company the size of BT. Avoid these lot, I have been waiting 10 days for something they obviously do not have. Will make a personel visit to them in Sutton, and kick some arse.

martinz
8/16/10

They are thieves. Bought GPS. never delivered, money taken, no answer to emails nor phone cals.

garethm
8/4/10

I placed an order for a WiFi adapter on 20 June 2010. The order has still not been delivered after almost two months. There is no answer to the phone number provided and the voicemail is full. I have emailed numerous times and there has been no response. I have, as of yet, been unable to retrieve my money (£54.00).

I question the legitimacy of thegadgetspot.co.uk and advise that it be avoided at all costs.

gregp2
7/9/10

I got the same spiel about system issues and five day processing. No sign of the item yet, it is nearly four weeks now. Time to call up the bank and dispute the transaction.
Avoid them like the plague.

startx
6/30/10

*avoid thegadgetspot.co.uk like the plague*
I placed an order for ~150ukp on a sunday, have not revieved any confirmation of delivery (now friday week)

all calls to there 020 + 0843 telephone number go unswered, as do voice mails + emails.

No ability to cancel order or talk to anyone from this company.

Verdict: do not shop with these people.

chrisw3
6/28/10

DONT USE THIS COMPANY, My order has been processing for over two weeks, they said that there was a techincal fault but it back to to normal and my order will shipped with in 5 days. those days have gone and no items dispatch

stephenn1
6/10/10

badly run webiste. order an audio system for £301. was in processing for 2 weeks. they were not responding to my emails. finally got one once the delivery est had passed. they gave me the money back for the delivery £25 and said it would be shipped on monday or tuesday. Now no responce again.

Also seen on other websites members of the company have been writing reviews for them selves and the owner attempting to save the "companys" reputation.

I'll be calling my bank now and getting my money back the only way that seems psobile.

ppd
6/9/10

Rubbish customer service. No reply for customer queries. Called on 0843 no and keeping waiting for 15 min in a Q position 1 and no response. Can not even cancel the order. Extremely RUBBISH.............

Well i recieved my order on friday. I had emailed trying to cancel it time and time again with no responce. the delivery refund was not put back into the acount. I have emailed them about this aswell. I'm not the most savey shopper in the world so do not know where i stand when it comes to screwing this company over. Yes i did get my order in the end but i ordered it on the 26th of may. sent over 10 emails, got one responce. I did not get my refund. and when I tried to cancel the order I was ignored.

By Stephen N.
Questions? Get answers from the Thegadgetspot.co.uk staff and other customers.

Thegadgetspot.co.uk?