The Email Shop

The Email Shop has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Email Shop ranks 185th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate The Email Shop?

“Domain transferred”

Adam B.
10/5/20

I transferrd my domain from hostgator to the email shop, which was a risky step for me as I didn't signup to loose the data. The support ensured me and thankfully fulfilled their commitments.

adamb955
October 5th, 2020

paula1049
September 16th, 2020

I've been using theemailshop for a long time and support always solved all of my problems. They may update php versions on servers more often maybe.

They will response you within 5 to 7 mins and guide you

By Adam B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The Email Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Email Shop?

Have a question about The Email Shop?