Theemailshop.co.uk

Theemailshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Theemailshop.co.uk ranks 300th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Theemailshop.co.uk?

“Domain transferred”

Adam B.
10/5/20

I transferrd my domain from hostgator to the email shop, which was a risky step for me as I didn't signup to loose the data. The support ensured me and thankfully fulfilled their commitments.

adamb955
October 5th, 2020
paula1049
September 16th, 2020
I've been using theemailshop for a long time and support always solved all of my problems. They may update php versions on servers more often maybe.

They will response you within 5 to 7 mins and guide you

By Adam B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Theemailshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theemailshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Theemailshop.co.uk?