Review of TheCPAPShop

TheCPAPShop reviews

charlesk141
4/22/18

My daughter in New York purchased a Z1 portable CPAP by mail from the CPAP Shop for a Camino walking trip in Spain two + years ago. It did not come with a memory card, but after purchase her doctor suggested getting a card. We purchased a card at a DME store in Massachusetts, and off she went to Spain, with a cellphone for email only, not configured for phone use in Spain. Several days later we received an email saying the CPAP had stopped working and would not restart. I called the CPAPstore. They called the company; Company called the CPAP store back suggesting my daughter remove the memory card as it might be corrupted, and they called me back. I emailed this information back to her, she pulled the card out and the Z1 started up and worked well for the rest of her trip.
Excellent communication and response; my daughter missed I think only one night of CPAP. All this by email to/from Spain!

jackb84
3/23/14

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea 3 years ago and since then I have purchased probably over 10,000 dollars worth of equipment to help me fight off this disease. CPAP is not always covered entirely by insurance and the supplies you need are also not covered. This great cpap website has most everything I need and for a very good price.

Questions? Get answers from the TheCPAPShop staff and other customers.

TheCPAPShop?