Review of Myair.resmed

Myair.resmed reviews

jeann33
10/30/18
• Updated review

I did my 3 month Medicare compliance with a Doctor up north because I am a Snowbird. He prescribed my new mask from Linncare since that is the store neareast me. I can than have a store near both of my residences. Linncare requested the switch from The Cpap store. The Cpap store never returned their requests or calls. I went too long with worn out masks.
My 6 month check up with my first doctor was awful. He had no idea how I did the entire 6 months. The Cpap store lied. He did not monitor my sleep via modem. The Cpap store pushed that modem on me. I had to pay $75 out of pocket since insurance does not cover it. I did not need to do that. The doctors just read the SD cards. As well as I could with a free online app called sleepyhead.
I am having my first appointment with Linncare on Thursday. I will post my experience in comparison of The CPAP store.

“Money Grubbers”
7/4/18
• Previous review

I have had my Cpap for 30 days. I feel no better. They have no email or phone number. For several days now my data does not show up on my app. The cost of this little machine is reminiscent of the days when a fax machine was not affordable. They have a corner on the market. They toot about how my doctor will get my data and he will be able to manage my treatment. Right. Have not heard a thing from him. I am sure the doctors get a big kick back from resmed and the Cpap store where I have to buy my supplies so Medicare pays. I had to pay my supplemental cost up front because it is not in their "network" Bogus. They got paid twice now from me and the supplemental. The Cpap store selling their product does not answer their phone and they have not returned my message in two days. Just take the money from Medicare and screw the little people.

roseannz
4/25/18

In 2011 I found out that I had very severe sleep apnea. I would stop breathing 92 times per hour!!! No wonder I was tired all the time. My first machine was a CPAP. It didn't have a computer chip to moniter results back in 2011. It wasn't working, so I got a BiPAP machine from ResMed, a leading company in Sleep Apnea machines. This one had a chip which would record "usage hours, mask seal, events, mask on/off, and myAir score". This helped me monitor my progress. After several months, the sleep apnea "events" (which monitored the number of times I stopped breathing or had insufficient breaths" started increasing again. Sleep specialists can download the chip and see all the data. Finally, I got an ASV machine, also from ResMed and also with a chip.
If you have sleep apnea, I highly recommend that you get a ResMed machine. To register, you input easy information and can then see all of the indicators I mentioned above, in order to see how effective your machine is in helping your sleep apnea.
Because I have such severe sleep apnea, I check my events and scores often. If my events increase, I can bring the chip in to my doctor, he downloads the data, and then he can increase or decrease the pressures of the machine. The myair.resmed.com site also shows you how to clean your equipment and gives you tips on how to better control your sleep apnea.
I don't know how many other companies manufacture sleep apnea machines, but I highly recommend ResMed. Whatever brand you get, get one with a computer chip and take more charge over your sleep apnea and your health. Be proactive and be a team member with your doctor. This site is what you need to do so.

Questions? Get answers from the Myair.resmed staff and other customers.

Myair.resmed?