Review of CPAP.com

Tel: 1-800-356-5221
cpap@cpap.com

eugenea33
11/12/18

Shun was a tremendous help recommending and deciding which cpap to replace my tired old one. She also helped me adjust a older machine.

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
Hi Eugene, we are happy to hear that Shun was able to assist you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
terryl180
10/18/18

I ordered a few parts from cpap.com because they offered them for a lower price than anyone else I found. I wasn't sure if ONE of the parts was compatible with my mask, so I asked for confirmation in the notes section of my order. They (mistakenly) confirmed. The part didn't fit. I informed them by email and had a resolution within ~2 hours. They're sending me the right part (Which costs $5 or $6 dollars more.) for no charge. They also said I don't need to return the wrong part, dispose of it as I see fit.

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
Hey Terry, we are very sorry about the initial mistake of confirming the wrong part, however we are glad we were able to get you taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we may be able to assist you with.
travisp57
10/3/18

Ashley was very helpful. She guided me through the purchase process and laid out all of the options. Thanks again

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
We are very happy that Ashley was able to assist you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
gregb277
9/11/18

while there is simplicity in finding so many supplies in one place, their costs are often exorbitant.

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
Hey Greg, We are sad to learn that you are finding our prices to be a little much. We make every effort to remain competitive with our pricing. We would like to encourage you to sign up for our newsletters at CPAP.com, as this is where you will receive most of our promotional offers. Also, throughout the year we offer special promotional offers for all of our customers to enjoy. You can find these offers from our home page on CPAP.com. Price match is an option as well. If you find the product you are looking for at lesser cost than what we have it listed for, let us know and we will try to match that price. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or concerns. We can be reached at 1-800-356-5221.
lindac674
9/10/18

Without going into too much detail, I had decided to never purchase another thing from CPAP.com and to make sure that I shared my negative experience so others would not have the same thing happen to them. I had purchased a CPAP machine from CPAP.com and ended up having problems with my machine, After talking to representatives on more than one occasion, I paid the fee to receive a loaner and mailed my machine to CPAP.com to be evaluated, repaired or replaced. When I called to follow-up, I was told that my machine was never received. When my machine was finally located and evaluated, I was told that the tech could not find anything wrong with it, that they were mailing it back to me and for me to return the loaner. I responded to the email that this answer was not acceptable as I had numerous problems with my machine and I was not experiencing any of these problems with the loaner. Six months later, I received an email from CPAP.com to inform me that they were mailing back my machine. I was outraged and called CPAP.com to recap what had occurred. The positive to this terrible experience is that I received a call today from a supervisor from CPAP.com named Agnes who allowed me to explain the situation in detail, she had read all the past communication and was honest enough to admit that CPAP.com was in the wrong. Agnes arranged to send me a new machine, set up the return label, and explained the process. Once my machine arrives, I will be mailing back the loaner as Agnes instructed. Agnes was thorough, knowledgeable, professional and has outstanding customer service skills. She also shared that the company is addressing problems from the past and they are working to improve these customer service issues. Agnes' resolution to my bad experience has changed my negative opinion of CPAP.com to a positive one and I intend on remaining a customer. Thank you Agnes!

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
Hi Linda, We are very happy to hear that Agnes was able to resolve your return issue. Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know. We will be sure to share your kind remarks with Agnes also. Please let us know if there is anything further we can help you with.
rolandoc19
9/7/18

What a pleasant conversation with the one who assisted my return request. Thank you for the great communication.

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our customer service department. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
johnu59
John U.
8/31/18

I have been a customer for over 3 years. I have ordered supplies including Mirage Swift II Pillow replacements. I recently opened a box of supplies and noticed the pillow replacements were medium when I use large. I called to inquire about returning the unopened packages that contained the medium pillows and was told they could not accept any returns after 30 days according to their policy. I am very disappointed in this policy. Thanks for reading.

margareti13
8/31/18

It was all so easy. I rang the 1-800 number as I prefer to speak to a real person. The person I spoke with was incredibly helpful. He was able to advise me on how to use my new Lumin cleaning machine for my Cpap machine. He called up my earlier order and was able to help me reorder just what I needed. The experience was easy. The help was professional and supportive. A great company.

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
We are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our company. We are happy to be of service.
safiyahr
8/2/18

My customer service representative, Cassandra, was by far the most knowledgeable and informative employee I have experienced at any cpap service providers. She exceeded my expectations of service! Will definitely recommend CPap.com for others. Thanks Cassandra, you rocked!

Response from Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative
Thank you so much for the great comment about your experience with Cassondra! We will absolutely share this sweet message to her!
peterv124
8/1/18

Had a mask that just did not fit right. They took it right back as they said with insurance. Thank you.

steved314
7/18/18

Katherine was superb in her knowledge and expertise. She was also extremely polite. I hope I am able to speak with her if I have any more needs!

steved313
7/16/18

Never bought a CPAP machine electronically before. Had a bunch of questions and called. Brittany answered and led me through the process carefully and gently. That's a big help for this old man. She responded to my every question with skill (she knew her stuff) and with patience.
Grateful for her expertise and thoughtfulness and eager to get the machine in the mail.

thomasq22
6/25/18

Had to return the first mask I purchased. CAPA.com was very easy to deal with and very quick with my refund which they credited to my next order as soon as they received my new order.

gautamd4
5/31/18

This is my first interaction with CPAP. I spoke with Autumn regarding placing my new CPAP machine. She was extremely polite, friendly and helped in providing all the necessary information and taking the order. he pleasant and supportive mannerism made the entire experience very pleasant.

mikeb666
5/11/18

I received a product which had a manufacturing defect. CPAP.com responded quickly and replaced the product .

cyndir7
5/9/18

Ive been buying CPAP supplies from CPAP.com for almost a year now after having difficulty with our local providers. I have severe allergies and they have gone the extra mile helping me order the correct supplies and when I had to return the 1 item I had wrong it was a breeze! Family owned and operated I highly recommend going to them for all your needs! By the way Im a RN with over 30 years of experience so I am picky about who gets my thumbs up approval! Thanks CPAP.com! Love you all! If you you order and have everything they need you can expect to see it delivered the same day! Amazes me every time!

davide283
5/7/18

Placed a $1,100.00 order 0n the 24th of April, Three weeks and dozens of emails and this poor excuse for a company charged my Credit Card and never delivered. Ignored my emails and only after contacting my Credit Card company they credited me back my money!
STAY AWAY!!! YOU WILL REGRET THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE MONEY HERE!

pamelac124
5/2/18

Happy with the process of purchasing with one exception....I do not like having to have my subscription from my doctor. They like to push their own products or have us do business locally. My fax was sent this morning....they still have not received it. Other than this, no problems at this moment.

judyl83
4/30/18

Carol M went above and beyond the call of duty to help me straighten out a very complex convoluted order and did everything she could to make sure it was done properly. Thank you Carol.
Judy

judyj67
4/22/18

As a new CPAP user there were very good at explaining everything to me. They were quick to answer not like the other supplier I used. Also, the order came in 2 days. I will definitely become a regular at this site.

williamk166
4/16/18

All my regular suppliers didn't have and could not get what I wanted. CPAP.com came through.very easy to work with.

michaelk298
3/22/18

bought a cpap mask by calling in an order and cpap representative provided great customer service ! they helped with a delayed delivery because of going out of town and it was very professional.

janettes9
3/17/18

I usually find what I need and discover things I didn't know I needed!
They know what they are doing over there :-)
So helpful with any issue one has with ordering or product questions.
And they have regular sales that really bring down prices on popular items, so I would recommend subscribing to their email newsletter too.

raymonds79
3/6/18

Ordered a Freedom CPAP battery from them ($278) after reading the battery would last 6-8 hours. During purchase, I asked if I had any trouble with the battery should I return it to CPAP.Com or the manufacturer and was told CPAP would handle any problems and that they had an easy return policy.

Tested the battery twice and it lasted less than 2 hours. Tried to return the item and was told by CPAP.Com Customer Service that since the item was opened the return policy was void. They sold me a product that did not perform as promised and lied to me during the purchase process to complete the sale. I would recommend taking your CPAP business elsewhere.

jind7
2/27/18

I use a CPAP machine and it is a problem when traveling to find distilled H2O, called the company and Carol patiently explained options and went thru different machines that don't require H2O. She even faxed my MD office to get my prescription and showed me how to safe $$. Thank you Carol!!

Hi Mary, It really depends on the mask that you are ordering. If you are able to provide me the name of the mask that you are interested in purchasing, I can give you a for certain answer. We can be reached at: 1-800-356-5221, or you can provide the name of the mask by sending an e-mail to: cpap@cpap.com.

By Ashley T., CPAP.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP.com staff and other customers.

CPAP.com?