Review of CPAP.com

Tel: 1-800-356-5221
cpap@cpap.com

junel39
12/9/17

I was trying to order a c-pap machine. When I got ready to check out some of the items were showing that I wanted 2 instead of 1 item. Lucky for me I got Katherine on the Chat Line. She was able to promptly correct the situation. Thank you so much Katherine.

sandym123
12/7/17

Katherine took great care of me today! I ordered the wrong headgear and she had my refund email completed before we even finished chatting! Thanks Katherine!

billy813
12/6/17

Katherine reviewed my files several times to see what I had bought and returned. I have CRS (can't remember s*&^), so she had to look things up. I also was about to buy a very expensive cpap for snoozing while sitting in the living room chair and she told me about a cheaper alternative. Thank you, thank you, Katherine!!!! I was about to place my order when my partner brought in the mail with a cpap.com holidays coupon. Thanks guys!

carolynh84
12/6/17

I had 2 products that I had problems with, The wizard pillow cushion CPAP mask rubbed pressure ulcers in my nose and I was given a full refund and the maintance clip broke and she sent me a replacement as I requested. 100% satisfied with her service.

manuelb43
12/6/17

Katherine was very understanding of my return situation. She processed it fast and quickly, excellent customer service.

leem114
12/5/17

Great service representatives were very knowledgeable completed all follow-up and prescriptions for me. They were very efficient and returning all follow-up calls the experience was simply perfect

billb252
12/4/17

Negative 100 STARS. I ordered what i ordinarily order from another provider but they were out of what i needed. The item didnt fit and the customer service rep asked if i took it out of the package duh!!!! How could I know it didnt fit until i took it out of the package. Items like this should be returnable, especially a strap that probably costs fifty cents to make but costs $29.00. THIEVES!!!!
They offered to give me a 10% discount on another one. Are they kidding me??
How can they get away with that. Isnt that extortion??
You if you use a cpap forget about getting a good nights sleep from these people.

alexanders89
12/1/17

Kathrine, the CPAP online chat rep was wonderful in helping me return my ResMed AirStart 10 CPAP machine. I need the ResMed AirSense 10 model that writes AHI data my doctor needs for my charts. Kathrine provided the RMA number for the return via email in a timely manner. But Kathrine could not help me in ordering the ResMed AirSense 10 model while chatting together. Katherine did provide me guidance in ordering the correct CPAP machine by calling teh 800 number. Very good service rep.

christopherk59
12/1/17

I had just placed an online order and realized that I had selected the wrong CPAP machine. I tried the live chat and got Katherine. In less than 5 minutes she took care of everything. Well done!

joeld45
11/29/17

Service is great ! Kathrine took care of my issue with a great professional style. :-) Service was offered even though it was a couple weeks since the last order.

dennism155
11/29/17

Katherine was a huge help advising me on ordering my next CPAP! She had all of the answers and provided me with useful links. Saved me a lot of time!!!

gabrielc73
11/29/17

This is my second time ordering my sleep therapy equipment with cpap.com and has been a great overall experience. Thank you Katherine from customer help.

joshm158
11/28/17

Had a very good experience with Katherine helping me - assisted me quickly, was very friendly and helpful. I like to support cpap.com - family run business with one of the best support websites affiliated with it (cpaptalk.com)

susanb335
11/28/17

I placed an order yesterday and realized I'd forgotten to add something to it. I jumped on chat and was quickly put in touch with Katherine. I gave her my order number and let her know what I needed, Item added, credit card on file charged, done. I wish all companies with online ordering make things this easy and pleasant.

jonh102
11/28/17

I sent in a machine for warranty repair. Two weeks I called them and waited 5 minutes to talk to someone. I learned they still hadn't evaluated it! Repair hasn't even been started. Terrible service. Stay away.

tyronem18
11/25/17

Dear Reader,

I am a Registered Respiratory Therapist licensed in the State of Ohio, and have experience working in Home Care for Perinatal, Pediatric and Adult Patients. From fixed CPAP all the way to continuous mechanical ventilation.

I reached out to CPAP.com after a few disappointing experiences with local providers. I probably scrutinize things more because I have actually been a Clinical provider of Masks, CPAP/BI-PAP machines, disposable Supplies and so on. I know what it takes to maintain a Customer and keep them happy, but in this case, I was the Customer.

I reached out to CPAP.com to inquire about a Headgear replacement and reached a lady named Shannon. She was not friendly, but also very knowledgeable. It was absolutely incredible talking to her because she really took her time despite the fact I have an extensive background in Respiratory Care. Clinical people need help sometimes too, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

If it were in my power I would nominate Shannon to a Managerial Position in her Company and allow her to be a Trainer, and/or Re trainer of Employees there at CPAP.com. God Bless her and her Company as well.

Tip for consumers: Ask for Shannon in Customer Service!!!:)

rebeccaw103
11/13/17

Bad customer service and don't give important information that you need, Could care less if you have to return the product. They sent me a product that did not have an adjustable frame and the frame was too big, yet when I purchased it, they said nothing about frame size. They didn't mention there were three different frame sizes. They sent the medium frame without asking. I spent a few nights trying to make ti work, while my health was being compromised then finally realized the frame would not fit. They never gave me an option or told me that the frame size they sent, medium, may not be the right size and that I may need a different size. They sent it without a word. When I called about it, they said that the manufacturer doesn't provide instructions for sizing the frame, however, it would be easy to measure the head to figure it out, but they are too lazy to do it. Just send something that is a shot in the dark for the customer with no explanation? Wrong. They don't care what trouble you have to go through. And don't provide a credit or make it right in some way.

michaelp350
10/11/17

After contacting a former company where I originally purchased my CPAP machine, and asked if I could possibly get a reduction in price, as I lost my machine in Harvey, as my home was flooded badly. They responded with couple hundred off a $1300.00 machine, that was no help. I went online to CPAP.com, which I have previously purchased my mini CPAP travel machines, and asked the same question. They were more than helpful, giving me more than a 50 percent discount, as a flood victim, I pledged my continued business with them and ordered. 30 minutes later, the same customer service rep for them called me back and informed me that their company had an anonymous donor , in Houston, that offered to pay for all of my machine! I was only charged for my mask and couple other items. You can bet CPAP.com will have my business and all of my friends and family's business from now on. And thank you to the donor as well. So appreciated at a most critical time!

moisesj2
9/28/17

they helped me very quickly and they solved my problem in a fast and very prefesional way, it was very good to contact me through the chat

juliew146
9/16/17

I was a disappointed with my Res Med Air Mini until I talked with Abe. He helped me adjust the settings so that it is more comfortable. I would have given up without his help. Thank you so much! Julie W.

kennethp35
9/14/17

If there was a rating lower than one star they would have gotten it. Mask (Medium) was a good fit but the head gear was way to small. I called to complain and ask just to mail back the head gear, but the customer service lady wanted me to mail the whole mask at my expense. Was not cost effective to sending back. Very poor customer service after being a long time customer. This type of service I wont buy again!

nancyj89
8/22/17

It was a nightmare from start to finish and I wasted WAAAAAY too much time trying to get my order successfully placed. I finally just canceled. Save yourself a bunch of time and go to any other vendor-- there are MANY to choose from!!

aiyamadars
8/12/17

We drove 100 miles one way to make sure I get the correct travel battery for my CPAP machine. All the People were very nice on the phone including Shawna and Sam, who were very helpful. Crystal was the person onsite. She was very helpful and went the extra mile in addition to many customers constantly streaming in and requiring her attention. Very professional and knowledgeable people. They explain their policies as much as time permits. We were very pleased with the service and honesty.
Dr.A.Shanmugam,MD,FACE,FACP .
College Station, Texas

marys537
8/9/17

The lady who assisted me today did an excellent job efficiently and kindly. Thanks so much. Mary Simon

betht39
8/5/17

Their chat service is worse than terrible. They will insult you and send you stupid videos to watch (btw I already had watched); then they just ignore you. It takes up to a minute to get a response. first (and last) time i will ever use them. They strongly believe in customer NO service

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP.com staff and other customers.

CPAP.com?