Review of CPAP.com

Tel: 1-800-356-5221
cpap@cpap.com

galias
2/6/18

He is a worthy representative for your company.
I asked to review him.
He is a great listener, improved my knowledge and a kind, gentle personality, who wants me, the customer to be happy with my shopping experience with you.
Yea Jonathan!

loriem10
2/1/18

I really like working with CPAP.com. The service is excellent and everyone is profession, yet friendly. They are my "go-to" for all things CPAP.

mamdouhs
1/10/18

I got a Device from CPAP.com. The machine stops while I am asleep - more than one in a single night. Called customer service. They will take the machine back (return) and send a new one. This is acceptable, but it would have been better if the machine was not defective in the first place.

johnr584
1/2/18

I had the opportunity to work with Layne, concerning an issue with the lift travel hose suspension not functioning properly. Layne was prompt and professional handling my issues and concerns. Layne represents your company with highest of profession.

Thank you.
John Rossi

marke318
12/28/17

Katherine was outstanding- she answered my questions, was very knowledgeable about the items I was interested in, and helped me get cleaning supplies added to my order when I forgot them late last night. She understood what I was needing and delivered a seamless customer service/client experience. I would highly recommend Katherine to take care of any client new to the CPAP world. Thanks for making this experience easier.

christiel12
12/28/17

Katherine was absolutely fantastic! She was able to help me with all my questions and was able to suggest products that made my order complete and alleviate my stress! Thank you Katherine!

jesses66
12/24/17

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))$$))))$)))

sandrac154
12/23/17

Cassandra was very pleasant & professional during my telephone call today. She was also very patient as she took time to answer my questions as well to assist with placing my order.

I forgot to click 1 to do the survey so I called back and was helped by Paris who emailed me the link in order to complete the survey. She was very courteous & professional also.

Both Cassandra & Paris are assets to the CPAP.com Team!

Thank you & God bless!

Sandra C.

larryl98
12/22/17

I ordered a large cushion set to replace my resmed Large Mirage Quattro. The one I receive today is larger than the one I have. Waste of money. Can't return cause I opened the bag. I will order somewhere else.

jorgea42
12/21/17

Can't believe some have had a bad experience at cpap.com.
I've always found everything I nedd, at competitive prices and a service with a smile.

garyk86
12/20/17

I ordered a mask that the large size was too small for me. Katherine helped me use my return insurance and helped me pick a better mask for my face. Much appreciated!

jacquelind
12/18/17

I ordered a small size headgear, but found it did not fit. I was given a courtesy replacement (usually one can only return an item unopened). I was very grateful for this, as out of pocket expenses can add up. Thank you!

js342
12/14/17

When shopping for a travel CPAP, I realized that CPAP.COM had awesome prices and a good assortment of products. I became aware of the great customer service as the company rep Zach worked with me and my pulmonologist office to get my CPAP prescription on file. I will definitely buy form CPAP.com in the future. Thanks !

elizabethg135
12/14/17

Can't remember her name, but she did everything w/o question. VERY VERY knowledgeable and so pleasant. I. received my package today, as she said I would. She really needs to be cloned! Your products are priced right and made very well, to last. Highly recommend CPAP.com You will be completely satisfied when dealing with them.

junel39
12/9/17

I was trying to order a c-pap machine. When I got ready to check out some of the items were showing that I wanted 2 instead of 1 item. Lucky for me I got Katherine on the Chat Line. She was able to promptly correct the situation. Thank you so much Katherine.

sandym123
12/7/17

Katherine took great care of me today! I ordered the wrong headgear and she had my refund email completed before we even finished chatting! Thanks Katherine!

billy813
12/6/17

Katherine reviewed my files several times to see what I had bought and returned. I have CRS (can't remember s*&^), so she had to look things up. I also was about to buy a very expensive cpap for snoozing while sitting in the living room chair and she told me about a cheaper alternative. Thank you, thank you, Katherine!!!! I was about to place my order when my partner brought in the mail with a cpap.com holidays coupon. Thanks guys!

carolynh84
12/6/17

I had 2 products that I had problems with, The wizard pillow cushion CPAP mask rubbed pressure ulcers in my nose and I was given a full refund and the maintance clip broke and she sent me a replacement as I requested. 100% satisfied with her service.

manuelb43
12/6/17

Katherine was very understanding of my return situation. She processed it fast and quickly, excellent customer service.

leem114
12/5/17

Great service representatives were very knowledgeable completed all follow-up and prescriptions for me. They were very efficient and returning all follow-up calls the experience was simply perfect

billb252
12/4/17

Negative 100 STARS. I ordered what i ordinarily order from another provider but they were out of what i needed. The item didnt fit and the customer service rep asked if i took it out of the package duh!!!! How could I know it didnt fit until i took it out of the package. Items like this should be returnable, especially a strap that probably costs fifty cents to make but costs $29.00. THIEVES!!!!
They offered to give me a 10% discount on another one. Are they kidding me??
How can they get away with that. Isnt that extortion??
You if you use a cpap forget about getting a good nights sleep from these people.

alexanders89
12/1/17

Kathrine, the CPAP online chat rep was wonderful in helping me return my ResMed AirStart 10 CPAP machine. I need the ResMed AirSense 10 model that writes AHI data my doctor needs for my charts. Kathrine provided the RMA number for the return via email in a timely manner. But Kathrine could not help me in ordering the ResMed AirSense 10 model while chatting together. Katherine did provide me guidance in ordering the correct CPAP machine by calling teh 800 number. Very good service rep.

christopherk59
12/1/17

I had just placed an online order and realized that I had selected the wrong CPAP machine. I tried the live chat and got Katherine. In less than 5 minutes she took care of everything. Well done!

joeld45
11/29/17

Service is great ! Kathrine took care of my issue with a great professional style. :-) Service was offered even though it was a couple weeks since the last order.

dennism155
11/29/17

Katherine was a huge help advising me on ordering my next CPAP! She had all of the answers and provided me with useful links. Saved me a lot of time!!!

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP.com staff and other customers.

CPAP.com?