Review of CPAP.com

Tel: 1-800-356-5221
cpap@cpap.com

mikeb666
5/11/18

I received a product which had a manufacturing defect. CPAP.com responded quickly and replaced the product .

cyndir7
5/9/18

Ive been buying CPAP supplies from CPAP.com for almost a year now after having difficulty with our local providers. I have severe allergies and they have gone the extra mile helping me order the correct supplies and when I had to return the 1 item I had wrong it was a breeze! Family owned and operated I highly recommend going to them for all your needs! By the way Im a RN with over 30 years of experience so I am picky about who gets my thumbs up approval! Thanks CPAP.com! Love you all! If you you order and have everything they need you can expect to see it delivered the same day! Amazes me every time!

davide283
5/7/18

Placed a $1,100.00 order 0n the 24th of April, Three weeks and dozens of emails and this poor excuse for a company charged my Credit Card and never delivered. Ignored my emails and only after contacting my Credit Card company they credited me back my money!
STAY AWAY!!! YOU WILL REGRET THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO SAVE MONEY HERE!

pamelac124
5/2/18

Happy with the process of purchasing with one exception....I do not like having to have my subscription from my doctor. They like to push their own products or have us do business locally. My fax was sent this morning....they still have not received it. Other than this, no problems at this moment.

judyl83
4/30/18

Carol M went above and beyond the call of duty to help me straighten out a very complex convoluted order and did everything she could to make sure it was done properly. Thank you Carol.
Judy

judyj67
4/22/18

As a new CPAP user there were very good at explaining everything to me. They were quick to answer not like the other supplier I used. Also, the order came in 2 days. I will definitely become a regular at this site.

williamk166
4/16/18

All my regular suppliers didn't have and could not get what I wanted. CPAP.com came through.very easy to work with.

michaelk298
3/22/18

bought a cpap mask by calling in an order and cpap representative provided great customer service ! they helped with a delayed delivery because of going out of town and it was very professional.

janettes9
3/17/18

I usually find what I need and discover things I didn't know I needed!
They know what they are doing over there :-)
So helpful with any issue one has with ordering or product questions.
And they have regular sales that really bring down prices on popular items, so I would recommend subscribing to their email newsletter too.

raymonds79
3/6/18

Ordered a Freedom CPAP battery from them ($278) after reading the battery would last 6-8 hours. During purchase, I asked if I had any trouble with the battery should I return it to CPAP.Com or the manufacturer and was told CPAP would handle any problems and that they had an easy return policy.

Tested the battery twice and it lasted less than 2 hours. Tried to return the item and was told by CPAP.Com Customer Service that since the item was opened the return policy was void. They sold me a product that did not perform as promised and lied to me during the purchase process to complete the sale. I would recommend taking your CPAP business elsewhere.

jind7
2/27/18

I use a CPAP machine and it is a problem when traveling to find distilled H2O, called the company and Carol patiently explained options and went thru different machines that don't require H2O. She even faxed my MD office to get my prescription and showed me how to safe $$. Thank you Carol!!

joyb55
2/25/18

Just awful service!! Uncaring and unhelpful! Online ordering is difficult and I had to call them and then stay on hold much too long to get help. Then they sent out a new machine with the wrong settings and now tell me that I'll have to reset it myself. This is an expensive BiPap machine and they should have cared enough about the sale to get it right! I also have an older machine from them that I've never been able to use. Anyplace that was the least bit professional would have confirmed the settings before shipping this new machine to me. Also, I did some research and learned that the range of settings is different from what they told me.

mikep273
2/24/18

one month out of warranty and the company offers no help. Unit is just 2 years old and modem has stopped working, company says $500.00 + to repair. There customer service department is terrible. I will not recommend this company to anyone, because they do not stand by there products.

galias
2/6/18

He is a worthy representative for your company.
I asked to review him.
He is a great listener, improved my knowledge and a kind, gentle personality, who wants me, the customer to be happy with my shopping experience with you.
Yea Jonathan!

loriem10
2/1/18

I really like working with CPAP.com. The service is excellent and everyone is profession, yet friendly. They are my "go-to" for all things CPAP.

mamdouhs
1/10/18

I got a Device from CPAP.com. The machine stops while I am asleep - more than one in a single night. Called customer service. They will take the machine back (return) and send a new one. This is acceptable, but it would have been better if the machine was not defective in the first place.

johnr584
1/2/18

I had the opportunity to work with Layne, concerning an issue with the lift travel hose suspension not functioning properly. Layne was prompt and professional handling my issues and concerns. Layne represents your company with highest of profession.

Thank you.
John Rossi

marke318
12/28/17

Katherine was outstanding- she answered my questions, was very knowledgeable about the items I was interested in, and helped me get cleaning supplies added to my order when I forgot them late last night. She understood what I was needing and delivered a seamless customer service/client experience. I would highly recommend Katherine to take care of any client new to the CPAP world. Thanks for making this experience easier.

christiel12
12/28/17

Katherine was absolutely fantastic! She was able to help me with all my questions and was able to suggest products that made my order complete and alleviate my stress! Thank you Katherine!

jesses66
12/24/17

Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))$$))))$)))

sandrac154
12/23/17

Cassandra was very pleasant & professional during my telephone call today. She was also very patient as she took time to answer my questions as well to assist with placing my order.

I forgot to click 1 to do the survey so I called back and was helped by Paris who emailed me the link in order to complete the survey. She was very courteous & professional also.

Both Cassandra & Paris are assets to the CPAP.com Team!

Thank you & God bless!

Sandra C.

larryl98
12/22/17

I ordered a large cushion set to replace my resmed Large Mirage Quattro. The one I receive today is larger than the one I have. Waste of money. Can't return cause I opened the bag. I will order somewhere else.

jorgea42
12/21/17

Can't believe some have had a bad experience at cpap.com.
I've always found everything I nedd, at competitive prices and a service with a smile.

garyk86
12/20/17

I ordered a mask that the large size was too small for me. Katherine helped me use my return insurance and helped me pick a better mask for my face. Much appreciated!

jacquelind
12/18/17

I ordered a small size headgear, but found it did not fit. I was given a courtesy replacement (usually one can only return an item unopened). I was very grateful for this, as out of pocket expenses can add up. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the CPAP.com staff and other customers.

CPAP.com?