TheClassicArchives reviews

sales@theclassicarchives.com

jackj96
3/19/17

Great collection of plans. I do wish they had more open roof gazebo plans to choose from, but great for the price.

davidd313
3/19/17

I spent $60 to gain "full site access" to the website. I needed a single shed plan, but mistakenly thought I would need full site access to get all of the features advertised. When I realized I had made a mistake, I asked to pay for the single shed plan and get the rest refunded. No response. Sent second email, no response. I filed a claim with PayPal and the next time I went to this website, my access was blocked.

Besides the fact that this owner is a crook, the drawing was very amateurish. The website claims 100% refund if not satisfied -- no questions asked. That obviously is a lie. I sent an email asking again for access to the website and got no response.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF BETTER PLACES TO GET SHED PLANS. THIS GUY IS A BUM.

jimk70
7/10/16

Wow, thousands of vintage pulp magazines on DVD. I bought a few disks, delivery was fast, quality was superb, wish all my online shopping went this smooth. totally happy.

jamiel51
11/1/15

high quality shed plans that are easy to follow, easy download, good customer service, great selection.

richs28
11/1/15

The shed plans really are professional grade. Easy to follow, I'd recommend.

jakes59
10/30/15

I bought the 15,000 woodworking plans package and I think I will be busy for 50 years! Good quality collection to choose from. I especially liked the shed and gazebo plans. This place is legit and you do get everything you pay for and then some.

stevena38
10/27/15

The website offers 15,000 + plans. Yes that is true but you have to download them individually and then they are poorly organized in categories like "Everything Else" or "1,000 more..." or something to that effect so that you cannot find what your looking for in a timely manner. Website says satisfaction guaranteed. Well, they will not refund your money if dissatisfied as I was with the poor organization. They are just grabbing plans from wherever and loosely throwing them into meaningless categories. Don't waste your time or money with these hucksters.

Questions? Get answers from the TheClassicArchives staff and other customers.

TheClassicArchives?