Review of Thebridebox

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

caitlyns13
8/25/18

When I first got engaged, my mother gifted me the first bride box. I was so excited when I finally got the email that said: "Here comes the bride box". Upon receiving the first box, I thought it was beautifully wrapped and designed. It came with a few items and a description of everything in the box and where to purchase them. I thought that was pretty cool to help me decide on some things for the wedding but I didn't think it came close to the value of what my mom spent on the box. However, I wanted to give it another shot so I signed up for the monthly box and kept my subscription for 6 months. Every time it came I was giddy with excitement and had fun being surprised. However, I did end up canceling my subscription. Not because the products the box contained but because I felt robbed every time.

Pros

It gives you products to try and options for your wedding
It sends you discount codes to purchase those items

Cons

It sends you a lot of "testing" products that do not equal or come close to the amount of money you spend on the box
The shirts that they provide (I filled out the survey with the correct shirt sizes) were not the greatest. One was way too big and the other looked like it could fit a toddler.
Each box seemed repetitive - not a whole lot of variety - and what I mean by that is the "October" box contained a lip gloss and compact mirror and then in the "December" I received another lip gloss and mirror. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if the lip glosses weren't so similar in color and stuff. It just made me feel like I am paying to get almost the same items.

Questions? Get answers from the Thebridebox staff and other customers.

Thebridebox?