The Book Depository reviews

Gloucester, England GL2 5EB, UK
help@support.bookdepository.com

alant106
2/18/18

The Book Depository has its perks, the biggest of them being free shipping. The quality and choice of the titles available has slipped a bit since Amazon bought it, though. Also, as opposed to Amazon, you can actually pay your orders through PayPal.

kenl67
4/11/17

I have ordered many times from here, and have never been disappointed so far.
A guy named Luke was extremely helpful to me last time I needed help with the discount code on my latest order.

mackenziea1
11/3/15

Book arrived at a great condition. I wished the delivery would take shorter time, even though it was free. Almost two weeks it took for my order to arrive. I only wished they didn't just leave my order outside the door though.

andreas14
11/6/14

I ordered books on Dec. 11, 2010. My account was charged on Dec. 13, 2010. I have yet to receive the books. Today is Jan. 16, 2011. I have written several email to them and keep getting put off. Now finally, they have said they will refund my money. I NEVER RECEIVED MY BOOKS. THEY BLAMED THIS ON THE TERROR THREAT IN THE US, SINCE THEY WERE SHIPPING FROM ENGLAND!!!

I will never use them again. Andrea

irinap3
12/17/13

Absolutely the best site ever!! Ordered numerous times, never any problems, good prices, ok shipping......love it!!!

ivym15
12/4/13

I love this site! I live really far away from where the books are usually sold on eBay and Amazon. Either the shipping is so so costly or they don't ship to my country at all so I'm really happy that this site offers free shipping and such a vast range of books with affordable prices. My #1 book site, been buying from it ever since I found it. Personally, this is the best book site for me. PS/ sometimes it comes in 12 days sometimes earlier sometimes delayed but I'm fine with that, sooner or later I'll turn up, it never gets lost. Much love! Excellent customer service too!!

rockrayznt
7/26/11

If you live in the U.S., 14 days is the expected wait time to receive items ordered. This is too long. The few pennies saved due to their free shipping does not equal this long wait. Didn't realize they were coming from another country. I hope someone else can be helped by this review if they happen to do this step that I neglected to do - read the reviews or actually research the company.

megans2
8/4/10

This site has great prices on all kinds of titles and they ship free to many places all over the world. Great concept! However I ordered from them recently and while they charged my credit card, I never received an order number or confirmation email. I have sent a few inquiries to their customer service and gotten no response. I'll give them a few more days to contact me since they are a UK company, but in the future I think I'll stick with Amazon or something.

Questions? Get answers from the The Book Depository staff and other customers.

The Book Depository?