The Blog Starter reviews

1 star

gwynethn
Gwyneth N.
10/12/17

In this day and age of hastily composed blogs, and self-editing, we as readers are far poorer for the trend. Rarely does a blogger have (or take) the time to edit and a self-proclaimed writer/editor (please, save us from Amazon, and the plethora of self-published experts), we are lucky if English is their first language. Mr. Chow, thank you, the blogstarter.com primer was refreshing in its accuracy and remarkably easy to follow through each step of creating a blog through BlueHost with WordPress' template.
I would suggest, though, adding some warning about the BlueHost price breakdown page to your readers--it is intentionally misleading. I would love to go into more detail here but, fact is, I really should be calling the Attorney Generals' office with respect to the way they are misleading and taking more money than they indicate on their site and/or over the phone. Even after four phone calls, I still did not receive all the money that was due back. I like quite a lot about their site but would trust them with a ten ft. pole as it stands now. Thanks.

pedros72
Pedro S.
10/11/17

Para los tutoriales de Scott Chow para "Blog"; se me hacen bastante interesantes con mucho contenido.

annetteh53
Annette h.
10/10/17

Hi my name is Lynette and I am a beginning blogger person I've never blocked before but the help and assistance that I got from Scott was so awesome he is very polite he's very knowledgeable and he's also very helpful he still helping me to

lionela8
Lionel A.
10/10/17

I had asked a couple of queries to Scott and he answered them immediately and this helped me a lot in my decision making process

williamm421
William M.
10/3/17

I was very impressed by the responsiveness of theblogstarter. I am just getting started so I have basic questions. Sometimes I do not even know how to ask an intelligent or relevant question. I have been in correspondence with other blog sites. I have contracts with providers but they do not give me this level of support or service. This is really great. I like the detail and scope. Ken

markl318
Mark L.
10/2/17

I am new to the blogging family and needed help on attaching docs, the blogstarter.com was very helpful in getting me the correct information very quickly on the same day. I would recommend and will use him as my point of contact when I need help

Mark

johnr804
John R.
9/30/17

Hi my name is John Robson and I have never had any experience with building websites yet after reading Scott Chow's tutorial and watching his educational video i have almost got my website up and running it just needs a little tweaking and i am ready to go and this has happened all within a couple of days of contacting Scott Chow,i highly recommend anyone who is thinking of building a project please do yourself a favour and get in touch with Scott i am extremely satisfied.also his follow up communication is excellent.

jennym147
Jenny M.
9/29/17

I learned of the blogstarter while researching how to blog.
I found the step by step guidelines clear as well the advise on how to make your blog attract traffic and repeat visitors
I was impressed when I wrote to him concerning a problem and he offered to help me with my blog. I did not immediately take up the offer and he sent me a follow up email with yet another offer.
I am very happy with both his response time and assistance.
Thank you, Scott Chow.

neilc77
Neil C.
9/26/17

I am brand new to this and have not as yet become heavily involved. However I have asked various questions and these have in every case been answered very promptly and in a very personable and courteous manner. I am looking forward to the help and guidance that I am very confident I am going to receive. Iwould highly recommend to anyone wishing to Blog to get on board.
Neil Cope

janetl100
Janet L.
9/11/17

I appreciate the detailed information from Scott Chow's website blog data. I also appreciate his quick response to my questions as I worked to set up my blog. I look forward to following the remainder of his blog help.

maureend40
Maureen D.
9/10/17

I found the blog starter by chance while doing a Google search on setting up a blog for the first time. I found the tutorial (written and video) very easy to follow. I actually had to do a lot of duh moments when I saw things connecting. I have to say I was getting pretty nervous with getting my blog up to speed since I knew nothing on where to start and how to get started but Scott's tutorial is helpful and I can say I feel a certain confidence that things will work out.

kennethl91
KENNETH L.
9/5/17

Your instruction presentation seemed to be very thorough. The process seems to be greatly simplified which is drastically need in this business.

Thanks for a good job,

But...But.. do something with that mix and match test.

Wade

hellenm
Hellen M.
8/16/17

I am a beginner to intermediate blogger. That just means I understand some things, but not most when it comes to blogging. I have a site and its live, but I hadn't been able to set up a certain monetization platform due to some issues I didn't quite understand. I searched for months trying to find a solution to my issue, but because I didn't understand some the the techy stuff I got frustrated and put it aside for a while. When I got reenergized I found Scott and his blogstarter site. I read most of the articles there and decided to send him an email. Even though I was not one of his customers, in a couple of days he responded with some comments about my site and some possible solutions to look into. Long story short in about a week I had resolved the issue and now have the opportunity to monetize my site with this particular platform. Thanks Scott.

dollyk9
Dolly k.
8/14/17

I got step by step perfect knowledge. Other online helps I found something missing, got confused but getting to theblogstarter.com now am confident that I can start my blog shortly. Scott Chow really a great coach.

kristiek4
Kristie K.
8/14/17

Scott responded quickly to my question. Also, I am using his video tutorial and making my blog happen w its help.

nikkik32
Nikki K.
8/8/17

Theblogstater.com was very easy to follow and absorb for someone like me who knew practically nothing about blogs. The site was also very intuitive and the video capped the presentation off nicely.

susanl239
Susan L.
8/1/17

I am a novice and have been struggling to even start. Scott actually has a soothing way of explaining things. I think I can finally start on this and keep returning to his info when I get stuck. Thanks Scott, for being so informative and making me feel more comfortable.

greatb2
Great B.
7/25/17

I think that Scott's information about what blogging is about is super. His directions are very good for someone like me with limited computer skills. Thanks, Scott.

charlesm370
Charles M.
7/20/17

Scott has been a huge help to me! I knew nothing about starting a blog but his tutorials were a lifesaver! He is also responsive over email which is most helpful.

noaht19
Noah T.
7/14/17

The information provided was very comprehensive and easy to follow, my query was answered extremely quickly am really happy that I choose the blogstarter.

hollyf38
Holly F.
7/12/17

I found TheBlogStarter.com from doing a random search about how to best set up blogs. Without even having spent a cent, Scott Chow has helped me and answered questions for me. His responses have come fairly quickly (in emails) and I'm very grateful to him and his information regarding starting blogs. He has assured me that he will help me trouble shoot setting up my blog if I have any issues and I trust he will do so if I need that help since he has already helped me quite a bit.

I definitely plan to set up my WordPress blog through Scott's affiliate links with BlueHost. If doing this helps him make some of his living I want him to have it. (Plus, doing it through his links will give me a discount too, so it would be silly not to do it through his links.)

Scott's been there for me without asking anything of me. He was there to help when I needed it, so I definitely want to get my hosting in a way that will give back to him in that way. I truly appreciate his time and that he gave some of it to me - someone he's never met before. And the answers he's given me have helped to alleviate the concerns I'd been having about moving forward with a professional blog (vs. a free one - which isn't really a good idea to do, I've come to understand.)

It's refreshing to have received some help from out there in the ambiguous sea of faceless people who ride the waves of the internet. Most people don't seem to be genuinely helpful, but Scott Chow has been and I very much appreciate that.

dr106
D R.
7/4/17

I used the blogstarter.com to set up a first time blog. I had no idea of how I was going to be able to get this new blog set up. Thanks to theblogstarter.com I was able to follow the video and easily go through the steps. Now I am on my way with a professional looking blog page that I will be publishing soon.
Thank you Scott.
D.R. Roe

johnd991
John D.
6/19/17

I have found it a very fast and friendly service. My emails were replied to very promptly, and every procedure was very clearly defined and easy to follow. I would have no hesitation in recommending theblogstarter.com to others,as it is an undoubtedly a most professional service with a pleasing personal touch.

kaye16
Kay E.
6/15/17

Scott Chow is wonderful! I remember him from over a year ago when I first got it in my head to start a blog. His blog starter was extremely helpful for me today. I was so overwhelmed with how to even begin to set up my home page but his tutorial breaks it down into simple steps. I also think his writing is excellent. He has a great writer's voice.

ks190
K S.
6/13/17

I really appreciate the helpful info on starting my blog. I also appreciate Scott quickly responding to some of my issues. I am up and running thanks to The Blog Starter.

Questions? Get answers from the The Blog Starter staff and other customers.

The Blog Starter?