TheBlockRestaurant reviews

Tel: 314.918.7900

1 Review From Our Community

bruced30
12/30/16

We made a reservation for 12, and when we arrived still had to wait 40 minuutes. Drinks took 30 minutes to arrive, food took over an hour. When I got my Block Burger it was cold. Sent it back, when they brought it back I couldn't eat it because it was crusted in peppercorns, even though it did not say so on the menu. Menu,was so limited the place should be call the Pork Shop, because there were 5 or 6 pork items on the menu for every beef item. My son has allergues, and discussed them with the server, but whrn they brought his steak it was swimming in steak sauce (also not mentioned on menu) and he had to send it back because he was allergic to several ingredients in the sauce. They took his steak back, rinsed it off, and brought it back to him. We had three children under 10, and kids meals were brought out with the adults, over 2 hours after we arrived. I can't think of a single thing they did right. Do yourself a favor and tell everyone you know to avoid this place at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the TheBlockRestaurant staff and other customers.

TheBlockRestaurant?