Thearkvet.net

Thearkvet.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thearkvet.net?

“Ark Animal Hospital: They killed my cat - stay away”

William L.
10/22/20

In 2017 Dr Dulaney killed our 13 year old calico due to administering too much Ketamine during a grooming session. While the business did compensate us for our loss and waived their fees for the procedure, they can never replace our beloved cat. I do not recommend using this vet under any circumstances.

williaml1118
October 22nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Thearkvet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thearkvet.net?

Have a question about Thearkvet.net?