The Android Doctor reviews

support@theandroiddoctor.com

dhc1
6/11/19

i paid $90 dollars to get the galaxy s10 unlock and he told me to send the payment on paypal via family and friends, so i did, after that he told me to wait for 10 minutes and never answer me back, i opened a case on paypal but they never helped me. SO stay away from this site. AND NEVER SEND MONEY FOR A SERVICE, VIA FRIENDS OR FAMILY ON PAYPAL.

paulb1129
5/29/19

The perfect scammer 'Mark' will appear on the site to chat using the tawkto. He analyzes your phone to ensure it can be unlocked, gives you a link to download and sends you a payment link. He insists on using PayPal friends and family not the business option. Once you send the money he says please stay on tawk, he will be a few minutes setting things up. 10 minutes later tawk closes. He has no phone, the numbers are either disconnected or are text only. He does not answer emails.
His response to the terrible reviews is obviously bs too "Mark: we have had over 200,000 customers in last 10 years and a handful of bad reviews and most of them are people trying to get something for free or our competition" I would guess the reviews on the webpage were created by him not real customers. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST CORRUPT Company. See the screenshot for an portion of this crooks process to scam you.

Tip for consumers: Do not deal with this crooked company.

fnus2
5/9/19

Same story "God Bless Him"....how to use this words...If you don't have temperament pls close your business and do something else....

alejandrop20
3/28/19

This website is not good for unlocking I told him that I will connect with them tomorrow because I didn't have the phones with me and he started going off and blocked me for some reason. Don't buy from them I just found out they are scam artists.

amandak177
3/4/19

I read all the negative reviews, and will admit I was hesitant af about using the company afterward, but I'm glad I did. I've been trying to get my bf's samsung galaxy s8+ unlocked for over a month, and it's FINALLY unlocked thanks to the Android Doctor. Thank goodness. On to a 300% cheaper phone bill, finally.

michaela723
1/30/19

I am starting to think that these so called negative reviews are made up by competition. I have been doing business with The Android Doctor before they were even called The Android Doctor. My stores average about 100 units with them a month. We rarely run into any problems and if we do they always fairly credit us. And I have personally met both the owners, Adam and Kyle, on my numerous trips to Las Vegas over the years. Notice none of the reviews have pictures of invoices or even mention of order number. Kind of fishy that you would leave all that out. Anyways, you cant go wrong with the guys at The Android Doctor. They have always been top notch with my stores.

pabloj16
1/21/19

I dit not read the page before I pay $79.99 mother$#*!ers...

I try all in my power to get resolve this before reviewing this site,.. they got technology and they used against you, this world of unlocking phones is so good and nice,

teona
12/31/18

The story is no different than anyone else's. I'm just not gonna waste my time typing too much about this garbage company. No skills, no knowledge, no resolution, no unlocking of phones, no customer service!!!

joek227
12/12/18

Paid for a service, they took my money and ran.
On Nov 23rd. I paid $29.95 for my Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-950U to be unlocked. Jason, the customer service guy, or tech guy, not sure what he is, asked me to install a few programs to unlock the phone. Now this wasn't my first time using their service, in the past they unlocked two of my phones without a hitch, this time around while the programs were installing Jason told me they had to restart their servers and they'd be back up in 15 mins. 30 mins later I was told they were having issues getting them back up and they asked for another 15 mins. After that time frame Jason asked me to install another program to do the unlock outside of their servers. I installed it, while it was installing the chat window between me and Jason closed, and never came back. I tried contacting them with their numbers, email, and "contact us" page and never heard word back or they never answered the phone. It's now Dec.12th, they literally stole $30 from me and never even messaged me back or completed the unlock.

Edit: added photo for proof of the purchase. With that form of purchase there was no "order number" or whatever.
I also contacted BBB and they never got a response from The Android Doctors. Picture of that email as well.

willr62
12/4/18

I'm surprise these guys are not in prison! Stay far away from them they will just steal your money. Their customer service representative Jason told that I had to download software so that he can fix my phone and then when I try to do so My computer security warned me that it had a virus. I paid them $25 and got nothing but a headache

louisae5
12/2/18

Honestly thought he was very friendly at first, he helped me unlock a few android phones I had and always had great conversations with me... until I asked him to unlock a few iPhones which he said he could do but it might take a few days. I waited and still didn't get any result and when I confronted him he kicked me off the sight. I stayed consistent and kept coming back to ask for my money back using different devices and everytime he'd kick me from the chat. One time he just spammed lol' to troll with me. Definitely deserves the negative feedback. Still waiting on my money.

matthewn89
11/4/18

I was gonna use them read reviews decided not to use them now this guy Jason keeps calling my phone texting me all because I decided not to use the service and when you answer the call he to much of a coward to answer back just hangs

markm935
10/5/18

I didn't go through with having my cell phone repaired and got cussed out.

STAY AWAY FROM THE ANDROID DOCTOR

i had my order ready and i was going to use their service .

But i found bad reviews and stopped everything.

I've attached screen shot of chat window

BIG THANK YOU TO OTHER REVIEWERS

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THE ANDROID DOCTOR

nonyab15
8/29/18

Proof of what the negative reviews are saying in the photos attached. The owner went on a Twitch streamer's channel and $#*!ed that he was talking bad about his company, but he wasn't. So I decided to look him up and just mess with them on chat saying I hear they suck, basically. Got cussed out and called a retard and blocked before I could screen cap it. Did it on my phone, though and here's what he said...lol what a salty little prick. Going to post this anywhere and everywhere I can about this piece of $#*!. Same name and everything as other reviews. "Jason".

dianed192
8/3/18

This dope responded as if this was some kind of chat room on yahoo. "Jason has joined the conversation,11:54,ENJOY THAT ACTIVE X THAT HAS BEEN INSTALLED INTO YOUR BROWSER CONNECTED TO THIS CHAT, TO ACCEPT A CHAT YOU OPEN A PORT, THANKS DUMBASS, 11:54,YOUR IP WILL BE ALL OVER PALTALK NOW, THANKS DUMB $#*!, CHECK YOUR OPEN 8080 PORT, DUMB $#*!, LOL I LOVE OWNING DUMB PEOPLE,"

mb339
6/14/18

They are racist.
I suggest people to stay away from their online service.
They are really horrible. They should be reported for cyberbullying and racism

ke44
6/12/18

I asked the chat rep a question and was cussed out! Told that the chat is for paying customers only, yet they initiated the chat function by continuously saying...hello, can I help you? and then Bye Bye when I didn't respond. Over and Over again. I asked my question and as told to F* off, called a Mother F*er, Loser and many other things. Absolutely the worst company I have ever been in contact with. I have filed a complaint with the BBB as they are a member in Las Vegas, NV. DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE!

victors115
6/12/18

I first started this trip with unlockunit.com and after 2 weeks they were unable to unlock my Galaxy S9+. I found Android Doctor, was greeted with a chat person who assisted me into getting this device unlocked right there on the spot. After installing the programs, they were able to get the job done in 15 minutes. This should have been my first stop. Don't believe the reviews you see, I am very pleased with their service!

ak98
6/4/18

Long story short, I asked about the process to unlock a galaxy s7 and the online chat support rep sent me a Google pay link. I asked him whether they'd support Paypal and he responded with a barrage of expletives, also threatening to install active x and hack my browser. I have attached the screenshot of the chat. NEVER EVER USE THIS SITE FOR ANYTHING.

missel1
5/1/18

I don't know where these reviews came from, because my experience was awesome. They were patient with me and walked me through everything, step by step, with the patience of a saint. I couldn't disagree with a bundle of crappy reviews more. I will come back to them again and again, and leave a good review everytime. Seriously the best customer service. The service provided was a permanent carrier unlock so I wouldn't have to purchase a new device for my network. I have the NOTE 8, and it works perfectly, no issues whatsoever. They were intelligent and freaking great at the services they are offering.

Tip for consumers: Don't pay attention to the crappy reviews because they have nothing to do with the people actually working. Not once was anyone rude or condescending to me in ANY way. They were so patient (and KIND) and explained everything to me in a way that a layman could understand and be able to follow well enough to perform the functions required. GReat JOB GUYS!! seriously...I'm so happy <3 They saved me $900 how can anyone complain about that? Blessed Be yall!

jeffreyn23
1/7/18

Unlocked my phone , charged me twice ,THEN , 2 months later put $200 dollars on my credit card. Stay far away.

annr63
6/10/17

I believe this owner is Indian, therefore, he so very very very rude.
I have a phone to from customer need google account removal. I paid for service and follow a lot of instructions to download software, and then he processed to unlock the phone. In that time, the customer came back and ask if the phone done, I was talking to him about 30 seconds and came back, the guy guy from theandroiddoctor.com started to scold and bad mouth "F**K you, you stupid, you don't read the whole instruction, your mother f**ker....".From a baby until now I never heard any bad word like that. I asked him what have I done, but he said nothing but will refund my money. But since then I never get refund. Stay away from that. I have asked a guy who referred me to this and he said he got bad words from this anddroiddoctor many times, but because of business, he let it goes.

johnj374
4/18/17

I paid for a unlock on my Galaxy S5. In the unlock process they managed to corrupt my phone's IMEI (the phone wasn't showing an IMEI), making my phone unusable with no signal. The phone was working perfectly on EE until this point. It is my opinion that they were trying to screw me for a IMEI repair on top of the unlock! They were rude and closed my remote session with the promise of a refund that never materialised!! I had to restore my phone to its factory default using Samsung Kies by downloading the Kies software selecting "tools" and "firmware upgrade and initialisation". I then had to enter my model number and serial number into Samsung's Kies software before connecting my phone. The software then downloaded all the necessary files to restore my phone to a usable condition with all the latest updates to boot! No need to pay for a IMEI repair and their unlock still worked despite their attempts to corrupt my phone :-) Incidentally to change a phone's IMEI is illegal even in India where they are said to be located...

jeromed21
4/1/17

At a friend of mine's urging I contacted the Android doctor to have them do some IMEI work on a Galaxy Note 5 I followed all their steps to the letter I paid the $39.95 and waited and waited and waited.after following their instructions to the letter I started up a remote chat session with them that told me that I was connected with them and they were connected with me.

Over 40 freaking five minutes later they get on and tell me that their server crashed, and supposedly they lost power.

Im no rocket scientist but if i never lost the remote connection to their system (that they asked me to set up) then their system never went down,nor did they lose power... Sounds like they were lying to me from the get-go.

Honestly I really don't think they have any idea what they're doing they flashed some software on a $500 Galaxy Note 5 of mine, I guess the phone locked up; accused me of a whole bunch of stuff called me a bunch of nasty names, logged off; and left me hanging with a paperweight.

2 words stay away.. if you want it done right look on eBay or somewhere else don't ever let these guys touch your phone because as it is my Galaxy Note 5 is a TOTAL LOSS...

Thanks for taking a perfectly good $500 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and turning it into a non working piece of trash. I will be pursuing legal action.

darriant
3/22/17

its march 22nd and I had my phone unlocked by the androiddoctor and it was so easy after installing programs I would recommend to anyone the comments made here are false thanks androiddoctor

Definitely A scam I didn't believe all the negative reviews on here about The android doctor so I decided to give them a try . I chatted with Jason about unlockng my s.print Note 9 and first he wanted me to pay with cashupp and I declined, and then he wanted me to pay with paypal and choose friends and falily and I told him, I can only pay with pay good and services. As soon a I said that, he flipped and started causing at me and calling me $#*! and tell me how he is going to block my Ip address and my mac address lol. Attached is my transcript with him, I removed mt email address for privacy. IF I WAS YOU, I WOULD DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM THEM

By M J.
Questions? Get answers from the The Android Doctor staff and other customers.

15 Photos for The Android Doctor