TheAcademicPapers.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0121-286-2211
info@theacademicpapers.co.uk

bolau
4/18/19
• Updated review
After about three years, they sent me an email today asking me to provide evidence and order code to them: AFTER THREE YEARS. Wow- Real scammers. I am sure you will regret it if you decide to go ahead with this fraudsters/blackmailers. I am very certain that the positive reviews here are from them. You can decide to go with them if you have some cash to throw away.
Response from Kim S., TheAcademicPapers.co.uk Representative
Dear Bola U,

We are continuously requested! Please provide us with the order code or share the proofs if you have any! We believe you have no service experience with us and you are a competitor not a customer with us!

Many Thanks & Best Regards,

Support Team The Academic Papers UK
“Scammers, blackmailers- I have all evidences to support this. Please stay away”
5/17/16
• Previous review
Please stay away from this company- they would scam and blackmail you. At first, I was concerned about some of the reviews about them but they managed to convince me to make payment. They would promise you everything for you to make payment and then you will start finding it difficult to get thorough afterwards, when you eventually get through. They will ask for more information about you and start a plagarized work, the plan is to get more information as they can from you and then when you complain or ask for refund,they will try to blackmail you with those information. They track your IP address as well and can decide to turn off the live chat communication with you. I have all evidences to support my comments.
I am a victim and I beg you to try to write yourself or look for a recommended writing company that is recommended from a friend. Don't believe the good reviews. They told me that the bad reviews of them were by their competitors but this is a lie. They have blackmailed and scam others and you could be the next.
If you decide to go ahead,please do thoroughly investigation and don't be deceived by their attractive website. Check what protection your bank has. I am a real reviewer and have all evidences to back my comments
emmac78
Emma C.
11/2/16
I was feeling difficulties for topic selection for my dissertation but when I came across The Academic Papers UK, they provided me a topic which was instantly approved by my tutor, later I placed order for dissertation proposal and then remaining dissertation and got best reviews from my tutor.
roxym3
4/9/16
Their Dissertation Writers can help you with your dissertations, essays, research papers & thesis. I hire the services of their Qualified Experts at very Cheap Prices. They provide quality of work. Thanks TheAcademicPapers
niculasd
3/15/16
Wonderful Website for students specially who left no time after their Studies. Really helps students to get good marks in their exams.
charliew30
9/11/15
The Academic Papers UK helped me to get the best dissertation solution in most cheap and affordable price. The quality was pretty best and I got 92% marks from that dissertation solution. Thanks The Academic Papers UK.
sofiab8
9/11/15
The Academic Papers UK is could not help me then I would not be able to pass my masters degree. The dissertation topic which I got, working on 2 months, I could not write. At that time The Academic Papers UK helped me and I was able to submit a best written dissertation to my university.
paiget3
9/11/15
The Academic Papers UK is a reliable and affordable company as well. I got 20% discount when I placed order for my 20,000 words count thesis which helped me to get my doctoral degree.
charlieh34
9/11/15
Getting cheap assignments solutions is now being achieved at The Academic Papers UK. I was stuck with my chemistry assignment but a chemistry expert helped me to write my assignment and provided me guidelines and assistance to complete it. I got the highest marks in my class..
abbiem4
9/11/15
I was confused about the bio questions which I was assigned at my college. I had asked my professor to help me but he denied. Then I contacted The Academic Papers UK where their expert writer helped me to write the solution for bio assignment and provided me complete information to understand the idea of those questions.
johnm544
9/10/15
Before a week ago when I place my order at theacademicpapers.co.uk, I was being afraid but however as per company staff promised me the quality work, I got more than what I was actually expecting. Their staff and customer support is always friendly and provided me full guidance.
albertb46
12/24/13
I ordered dissertation writing for my MBA and got 30% discount. The support told me that I will get my order completed within 5 days. On the 4th day, they delivered me the completed project. All was done well. I appreciate their good service specially I would like to thanks support team which guided me throughout the process and step by step until the project completed.

Questions? Get answers from the TheAcademicPapers.co.uk staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TheAcademicPapers.co.uk