This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

The-online-clock-company.co.uk

The-online-clock-company.co.uk

The-online-clock-company.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The-online-clock-company.co.uk also ranks 22nd among Clock sites. The most common issues with The-online-clock-company.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate The-online-clock-company.co.uk?

“as with other reviewers”

Paul W.
2/24/11

as with other reviewers - I purchased a clock from this site as a Christmas present - after 2 months of numerous emails telling me it had been delayed by around one week each time, they now send the same (presumably automated) email with an expected delivery date in 2018! There is no response to either emails or to telephone calls. I would STRONGLY advise not to let this company have your money

paulw6
February 24th, 2011
charliem
April 4th, 2011
Do not use this company! I placed an order for a clock on 21.3.11. I then started to get their emails about estimated time of arrival to them. Every day I checked, the date moved one day forward. Like the carrot and the donkey. Tomorrow I will talk to my credit card company, as my request for a refund has been ignored. Should this not get me a refund, I will visit their premises in Southend which is not far from my work and see if they will ignore me? Definately a candidate for tv's Rogue traders.
stepheno
March 1st, 2011
Looks like same old story. ordered clock 12/12/2010. Cancelled order by email in accordance with regulation 10(4)(d) of distance selling regulations on 17/12/2010. Also sent written confirmation with proof of postage on 08/02/2011. Still no refund and they will not answer the phone or reply to emails. Small claims court next option me thinks.
steves35
April 13th, 2011
This company is run by complete incompetents at best and fraudsters at worst.Ordered a clock they did not have so cancelled my order by letter.they then updated my order to cancelled and said a refund would be issued.After 5 weeks i have still not got my refund.I have now sent all the evidence to my credit card company but my advice is to stay well away from these petty crooks
angelad4
June 24th, 2011
Rubbish. Still waiting for my order over a month after ordering. Do not recommend
jessicag6
February 17th, 2011
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I purchased a clock from them in November for a xmas prezzie.When ordeded advised it was in stock,then received email telling me it was out of stock.Company would not reply to emails asking for a refund,could not get through to them on the phone and even wrote to them asking for money back which was still ignored.On the 16th Feb I then received the clock (only 3 months late) which was faulty.
THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE.
laurencec
March 27th, 2011
The same thing happened to me as with the previous reviewers: I put an order at the beginning of December 2010 for Christmas gifts (worth 132,60 pounds) while the products were in stock on the website. The money was taken immediately and since then I kept receiving messages delaying the delivery. I've never received the products.
I cancelled this order 2 months later: impossible to join them on the phone, etc... and up to this day (28th March 2011), I still haven't been reimbursed. It's A SCAM.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY as well as with their other companies (brew-it-yourself; the online-beer-company; the online-homebrew-company, etc...).
johnh36
February 7th, 2011
I purchased a clock - they took payment via Sage Pay (who advise they only deal with reputable companies.

They then advise it is out of stock -

Their own Terms & Conditions advise Iam entitled to a full refund when they are out of stock.

I want a full refund - they DO NOT REPLY TO E-MAILS - - THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICES TELEPHONE NUMBER ADVISES THEY CANNOT TAKE CALLS.

BEWARE OF THE ONLINE CLOCK COMPANY .
debram4
February 23rd, 2011
Do not order anything from this company. Money taken from account only 2 days after order, nearly 3 months later still have not received the clock. It is impossible to contact the company and they do not reply to emails. Will take the matter further.

Questions? Get answers from the The-online-clock-company.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The-online-clock-company.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about The-online-clock-company.co.uk?