Tezitigers.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

robertm966
4/13/18
Delivery was nothing like the product I order not even the same make or colour. They withdrew more money from my account than invoiced, and you will never get a response to any email. I will be contacting my bank to see if they can assist.

Tip for consumers: Don't Use this site under any circumstances, It's not cheep if you don't get your goods, and they overcharge.

markl303
2/25/18
I also ordered an Orvis leather coat and they sent me a A/F fleece coat. Never received the coat that I ordered. They advertise Orvis clothing at a low price but they send you junk. I received a few emails from them wanting me to send more money for the shipping on the coat I ordered but when I asked them to send me a photo of the coat I wanted the emails stopped. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.
cameronm61
1/30/18
I ordered an Orvis Heritage Jacket. Service was communication was largely non existent. When the jacket arrived it was a cheap The North Face rain jacket - not even close to what I ordered.
This site is dodgy.

They are a Bait and Switch company. You will not receive the item that you ordered.

By Mark L.
Questions? Get answers from the Tezitigers.co.uk staff and other customers.

Tezitigers.co.uk?