This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tezitigers.co.uk

Tezitigers.co.uk

Tezitigers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tezitigers.co.uk also ranks 1225th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Tezitigers.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tezitigers.co.uk?

“Rubbish Don't Use This Site Tezitigers”

Robert M.
4/13/18

Delivery was nothing like the product I order not even the same make or colour. They withdrew more money from my account than invoiced, and you will never get a response to any email. I will be contacting my bank to see if they can assist.

robertm966
April 13th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Don't Use this site under any circumstances, It's not cheep if you don't get your goods, and they overcharge.

markl303
February 25th, 2018
I also ordered an Orvis leather coat and they sent me a A/F fleece coat. Never received the coat that I ordered. They advertise Orvis clothing at a low price but they send you junk. I received a few emails from them wanting me to send more money for the shipping on the coat I ordered but when I asked them to send me a photo of the coat I wanted the emails stopped. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.
cameronm61
January 30th, 2018
I ordered an Orvis Heritage Jacket. Service was communication was largely non existent. When the jacket arrived it was a cheap The North Face rain jacket - not even close to what I ordered.
This site is dodgy.

They are a Bait and Switch company. You will not receive the item that you ordered.

By Mark L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tezitigers.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tezitigers.co.uk?

Have a question about Tezitigers.co.uk?