Tekshopz

Tekshopz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tekshopz also ranks 426th among Electronics sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 28 days

No positive highlights yet

• Received a delivery date that was 10 days to come.
  • On the delivery day I got the same email as everyone.
How would you rate Tekshopz?

“Shameful. Con artists. Please STEER WELL CLEAR”

Rob D.
4/12/20

Don't fall for these empty promises. they'll rip you off, take your money and you won't see a working purchase or your money back. I promise- this has been going on for years under different company names- Google the Director or his sidekick and have a look for yourself. He even made the Daily Mail scambusters section. Keep on leaving the honest reviews all- let the world know of their shameful ongoing deceit.

delivery date (3) delivery day (3)
robd166
April 12th, 2020

domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep
This is a review by a group of individuals that are being dealt with legally. Yes, my previous company did go into liquidation. Mainly due to this group hounding and damaging our reputation on a daily basis.
Yes, we are finding it tough at the moment with COVID but so is the whole country. We are not running away with anyone's money and we are here to help any customers with an issue. This group however can just wait for all their malicious comments to be dealt with legally.
antoniok81
June 30th, 2020
Do not buy anything from Tekshopz. They take your money then tell you that they're processing the order then - nothing. I contact my bank to get the refund, 3 months later. They keeping money in their accounts for as long as they can keep it there. Shocking.
jelenaf1
July 28th, 2020
I had terrible experience with this company. Bought 2 phones worth £480 in May which is later they told me it's out of stock. Today is 28th July still haven't received my refund . They told me raise charge back transaction with your bank, but bank refuse to co operate without terms conditions refunds. I send all emails from this scam company to my bank , but still not any help. Not when you search Tekshopz it's not even website exist it's just come up corona virus page .
Really so stressed about this horrible situation. Nearly £500 they stole from me, I will not just leave this .
Hopefully whoever robbing all these people will be punished and responsible for their action.
paular488
July 2nd, 2020
Do not buy ANYTHING from this company. They have taken orders from multiple people, use the same excuse all the time that Covid 19 has delayed supplies etc and then when asked for a refund on goods not received, blame your bank for not accepting the refund. They are hiding behind the coronavirus epidemic to scam people. Shameful. Do not give them any of your hard earned money.
kirank65
March 24th, 2020
unreliable site unlike trusted website such as ebay or Amazon
Not sure if this site is legit, on 29/2/20 ordered a Samsung Tab A which wasn't delivered after 15 days and finally order was cancelled. Still haven't received money back, no response to my queries from customer care over email OR no response what so ever from customer care number. Customer care number just given in site but no body will respond to phone call or respond to your emails.

I'm just clueless after paying for product nearly a month ago.
domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep
I see this order has been refunded. If you have any issues, please contact us urgently and we will look into this for you.
jime250
June 22nd, 2020
Do not buy anything from Tekshopz. They take your money then tell you that they're processing the order then - nothing. When they eventually reply to your email they tell you they've "clicked the refund button" and to contact your bank to get the refund. I think they're making money by having your money in their accounts for as long as they can keep it there. Shocking, absolutely shocking. Not even worth 1 star!
domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep
Due to distribution problems from suppliers and goods being received needing refurbishing we had to cancel some orders that we were unable to fulfill. Unfortunately, the lockdown caused a build-up and as restrictions have started to ease, we could resolve these issues. We canceled and immediately refunded orders we could not fulfill if you send us a message, we can supply you with the refund proof from our merchant card processor. The issue we are having is although we have refunded the card processor has not actioned our instruction. As such this has delayed some refunds. Under the consumer contracts, your refund is supposed to be returned to your original payment method. We did email all customers affected and stated that If they have not received a refund or have any difficulty with the bank please contact us and we can do a refund by direct transfer to your bank. If this is the case send us a direct message and we can resolve it for you. We have to ensure chargeback repayment is not in place to ensure you are not refunded twice. Thank you. Customer service team.
carlaf96
June 16th, 2020
They are liars sending me text and email saying my money has been refunded...... i brought ear buds from this online shop, but they couldn't tell me when i was getting them so i asked for a refund which the sent me a text/email say it has been fully refunded and will take 5 working days to hit my account, if not contact the bank. Ive call my bank and nooooooooooo refund, so i sent another email asking where my money and still no response.....
craign98
June 26th, 2020
Seen as tekshopz are replying to bad reviews instead of emails from customers might aswell try and get in touch this way if you can provide me a number to call and sort my refund which I have been waiting for for the past month would be appreciated and no I would not like to send a email as I have done that multiple time without a reply so a number would be better to get in contact to sort out my refund faster not expecting a reply to this as they cant reply to emails but may as well try
benr289
May 16th, 2020
Took my money never got the phone and not received a refund stay clear of this company. To good to be true....... I found out the hard way
tobiass27
July 9th, 2020
These guys are Con artists and should be avoided like the plague. Cannot dissuade you enough from using them!
adamb832
100% scam site. Do not use

Product never sent, refund never received.

Reported to trading standards.
domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep
Making that comment on line I hope you are able to provide proof on line if not it is a very serious comment to make.

adelam14
June 7th, 2020
Do not buy any phones, it's a scam.
I've ordered on 3rd May , money taken..never got my money back since.
garyp486
February 7th, 2020
bought a xbox recently arrived late but did arrive 1 of the games listed for download is missing emailed and fones no response from the company beware think twice before ordering from them as customer service is nonexistent
janed693
July 21st, 2020
I ordered a computer from this company, which I then heard that they could not supply due to their suppliers. They said that I could wait or receive a refund so I requested a refund as needed the computer for my son to do his school work on. They sent me a message saying refund accepted and then refund in process and should be back in my account within 14 days. No refund was received they stopped communicating and so I had to go to my bank for them to apply for the refund.
They are a load of scammers so don't get caught out by buying something that does not exist as they do not bother contacting you back and lie about your money being refunded as it has not.
fasis1
June 15th, 2020
placed order for samsung tab A , they took the money promptly ,never delivered the item and not refunded the amount .No response on costumer service number and multiple emails.Frustrated
domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep
That is a very serious comment and unless you can prove that is the case I recommend you rephrase it.
Below is an explanation of the current situation. We are not going anywhere as we are here to help and resolve thank you.
antonellon
July 31st, 2020
I bought a mobile, immediately paid online, and after few days they send me an order cancellation with a fake refund promise. After 2 months I've not yet be refunded!
I will proceed against them!
emilyd345
June 22nd, 2020
They are wicked!! I order phone from this useless company but never received the phone or money but I am taking them to court!! I will get my money back. Wickedness!!!
adamd314
May 28th, 2020
Ordered a Samsung device which was priced over 600 pounds. Received a delivery date that was 10 days to come. Received a RM tracking number after 6 days. Unfortunately the order did not leave the warehouse. My refund request and emails have gone unanswered. The COLOMBO clan also own MIMOTEK and DC DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT LTD (dissolved owing over 700k) and it appears I'm definitely not the only customer to experience this. I've wasted 2 weeks and will have to waste another month or so contacting my bank for the money. Hindsight is definitely 20/20. Beware!
kw406
June 11th, 2020
I ordered 2 phones on the 31st May 2020 they took our money then cancelled both orders and said refund had been processed that was a complete lie ,no phones no refund . Do not buy from this company they are low life scum.
harrieta16
June 8th, 2020
I ordered for a phone which they said would be with me in ten days and they did not come, they offered me a refund but nothing. I have sent e-mails and still waiting, they keep taking me left right and center, do not trust them SCAMMERS !!
kellyk372
December 27th, 2019
Scam!!
Scam!!! This company offer a discount NOT to pay through Paypal. I wanted security so I payed £5 extra to clear through Paypal. My payment cleared, was immediately refunded and requested by bank transfer. I re-requested paypal payment which was denied. Bearing in mind the purchase was made only a couple of days before Xmas, they emailed on boxing day threatening 1 day payment window or court. They do not answer the phone and you can't send a paypal payment for goods and services. I would like to return the item, but I do not trust them to say they have received it! Stay away!!
ernesto17
July 25th, 2020
Run away from these people. They'll take your money and you won't have it back . Bought samsung A70 for £229.99from them on the 2nd May 2020, got the phone on the 15th and was faulty , I returned it and till today 25/7/20 haven't had my money back. Thieves
leeh487
July 5th, 2020
Ordered 2 watches from here. Booked a day off work so I could be in on the Friday they were going to be delivered. On the delivery day I got the same email as everyone. Due to supply issues we have had to cancel your order and give you a full refund. 7 days later I contacted them via email as number not going to anyone. Got a reply saying that they had pressed the refund button what more do I want them to do. 7 days later another email sent no reply noW I have had to contact my credit card company about it. ORDER AT YOUR OWN WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THE SCAM THAT IS GOING ON. WHERE IS MY £308 or better why are you selling things you don't actually have
clairel120
June 11th, 2020
They took my money then said the item can't be deliverd and that I will get a refund and I never did it a SCAM
georgea410
March 15th, 2020
They are scammers. They take the money but never sent anything. Just keep postponing the delivery day
domenico c. – Tekshopz Rep

Scam. Please steer clear. I promise, you will not see your money again.

By Rob D.