Review of Teksavvy

Tel: 1.877.779.1575

1 Review From Our Community

clairen16
3/13/17

Trying to arrange a time to set up service with Teksavvy is an exercise in frustration. I've been with them for about two years and have moved twice during that period.
One two occasions they confirmed a time, left me waiting for the 3-hour window they gave only to have nobody show up. Then I had to wait on hold AGAIN for 1-1.5 hours to set up a new time.
And one two occasions I waited on hold, set up a time and then had them email me a couple days before the time saying that our agreed time wasn't going to work but they'd happily arrange a time for my service to be installed two weeks later.

I finally decided to switch service providers today when I they kept cancelling my appointments and it was going to take a month to set up (assuming they didn't cancel that appointment as well). And then they refused to refund my payment for the time during which I've been trying to move and they've been giving me the run around.

The service is fine when they'll provide it just be prepared for a LONG and frustrating wait.

Questions? Get answers from the Teksavvy staff and other customers.

Teksavvy?