Review of Teklynq

teklynq.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

robinp154
10/27/18

I generally dont write reviews but i wanted to write this one. It started on 22nd of October when i turned my tv on and tried watching netflix and got one error about NW something. I called netflix about the same they said this error generally comes when there's a problem with internet after checking different things for 3 hours and transferred calls to different people they concluded its a problem with tv and i was advised to call my tv manufacturer. So i called my tv manufacturer the other day and they tried resetting the tv, installed something as update still no progress. After several attempts they pointed out it could be internet company or netflix problem. I called both the companies the other day but no luck. Someone suggested i should get a roku and use netflix on it almost fell for it. My friend suggested this company called teklynq solutions gave it a try and they fixed it out in 2 hours. I was really amazed and i asked them what was the issue they said they had to change some settings in the wifi box. After struggling for 3 days i got it working again. I want to thank them for this wonderful job. Only reason not giving them 5 stars is that they dont offer one time charge had to buy there 1 year plan.

Questions? Get answers from the Teklynq staff and other customers.

Teklynq?